GA
GAYLYNN A.
04/14/2021
Great Customer Service and Professional Mechanical Work.

EG
EMMA G.
04/09/2021
They look for any issues on your car without an extra charge. They give you estimates for any car issues needing to be fixed. I had a problem with mine and they talked to me very in depth about what the issue was, how they would fix it, and the estimated price for that. I asked a million questions and they answered them all to the best of their ability.

DAVID W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/08/2021
Winters is very reliable and accurate!
This is the second time I have used winter’s automotive for repairs. They have been timely and do great service . I will continue to take my vehicle there and I tell my friends what good service I have received.

ROBERT H.
04/08/2021
Winter’s is fantastic! Mom and Dad have used them for years.

JAMES M.
Spring Hill, KS
04/02/2021
Great Honest service
I have been to different garages, local and national, and I have finally found an auto service that is very knowledgeable, very friendly,
And very HONEST..!!
The services that were performed were finished promptly,
well done, and the billing was extremely reasonable.
I would highly recommend this long time establishment to anyone..!!!

ME
MARJORIE E.
04/01/2021
Great service. Very personable. Felt at home.
They fit me in on a busy holiday week and I received excellent service at a fair price...

Nissan Frontier
03/31/2021
Noted issue not corrected.
Dropped off the pickup and noted on the envelope that along with an oil change, the low tire pressure indicator remained on. When told the service was done, picked up the vehicle and the indicator was still lit up on the dash.

AN
Anthony N.
Edgerton, KS
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Anthony said they are the best around.

KIMBERLE S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2021
Friendly Service
They are so friendly & easy going. No pressure & 100% honest!!!

SL
SHELBY L.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/18/2021
Nice and thorough
Appreciate the thoroughness and friendliness of the crew at Winters. I would recommend them to everyone!

GS
GREG S.
Olathe, KS
03/11/2021
Winter’s has earned my trust and business and will keep it
They have always been fair, responsive and honest with all our repair needs. I greatly appreciate Ryan and his staff!

BL
BLAIR L.
Friendly, great service
This is my third visit and my second vehicle I have taken to winters. I will continue to give my business

CARRIE M.
Ford Police Interceptor
Great service and price!
Always great customer service and price! Very trustworthy

DOUGLAS C.
OIL CHANGE
GREAT JOB

BC
BOBBY C.
03/09/2021
Professional and affordable
Winters provided quality service without breaking e bank. They have my business.