JOHN L.
Great service reasonable price

Susan W.
Ford Fiesta
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the service the business provided was reasonably priced. They do what she wants and advise her on other issues and their urgency. They work with her on the pricing, she trusts them completely and had confidence in their work.

Chris W.
Olathe, KS
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Chris said his vehicle was towed to this business and after 2 days he started to worry, because no one had called to confirm they had received his vehicle, so he called them. After the hiccup he had a great experience and the ending was amazing.

NT
NICK T.
11/18/2019
Window repair
I have given this business good reviews in the past. Just took my 2005 Ford F150 in for service on a side window actuator. Once again quality, timely work, fair price and a pleasant experience.

CHAD M.
Edgerton, KS
11/18/2019
Thank you Team Winters for always being willing to help our Maxwell fleet of vehicles.

Shawnee, KS
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/15/2019
Fast, honest and great service
The best mechanic shop I’ve ever been to. The price is great, the service was great and I never worry that I’m being cheated

Margaret C.
Kansas
Nissan Versa
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said she would recommend this business for service.

LR
LEE R.
10/30/2019
Ryan and his guys are great!!
I have had two experiences now with winters, the first experience had a fuel pump go out they came out with the wrecker scooped up my vehicle and had it squared away running the next day, the second experience was as good as the first it was a quick fix they had me in and out in less than 10 minutes I would recommend them anything that you would need mechanically done!

OJ
OTTO J.
Ford Freestar Wagon
10/23/2019
Fixing front end and starting van
Received excellent care.Thanks for coming to Olathe Med Cen and getting my van started.

NT
NICK T.
10/17/2019
Recommend
These guys do good work, get you in and out and are friendly!

Spring Hill, KS
10/15/2019
Squeaky Brakes BE GONE !
Quick and easy drop off and pick up. Brakes are working without the squeal.

BW
BRYAN W.
10/10/2019
Good Service
Been using Winters for years for all of my auto repair needs. Ryan has always been helpful and easy to work with. This last visit took a little longer than promised but doesn't change my overall opinion of this fine business.

TK
THOMAS K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/09/2019
Best and honest service around!
The guys at Winters are honest and really helped me by not charging me for things that I did not need. I really appreciate that!

TG
TINA G.
10/08/2019
Saved the day
After calling several businesses, I started calling local businesses and Winters was the first on that list. They were very prompt. Arriving exactly when they said they would. Changed out my battery and had me on my way! Thank you!

10/07/2019
Quick
Winters is always very quick and responsive. Thank you for getting my car done in a timely manner