EJ
EVELYN J.
02/02/2021
Friendly, trusted service
We have used Winters several times and have always received great service with no problems. Would recommend!

GD
GARY D.
Olathe, KS
Nissan Rogue
01/28/2021
Outstanding service and price.
My Company started bringing its Fleet Vehicles here and the service was amazing. So I thought I'd try my personal vehicle and BAM! exactly the same friendly and fast service. They have earned a family of vehicles for life. Outstanding job guys!

JAMES H.
01/23/2021
Fixed my baby !!!
I had a problem with my Jeep brakes making a weird noise and locking up in reverse....I took it in to Winters and talked to Ryan and Kevin about "my babys" problem (my jeep)....as always they worked on it the next day and fixed the problem just like they promised...come to find out there wasnt much really wrong....but they fixed the problem....amazing to me Ryan didnt charge me...they did a great job and stand behind their work. I'll be back....thank you Kevin & Ryan !!

TW
TODD W.
GMC Terrain
01/15/2021
5 stars!
Great customer service! Everything went very well!

CATHY C.
01/12/2021
The superb customer service, knowledgeable personal and the way the customer is apprised of each step of the repair.
Professional - Kept scheduled appointment time!
Knowledgeable - Readily identified problem and repaired it!
Courteous - Personal were friendly and polite. They explained vehicle problem in a fashion that could be readily understood by the lay person.
Environment - The shop was clean and organized!

MARY ANN M.
Overland Park, KS
01/07/2021
Always have been very good at getting me in at a convenient time and have always been very helpful.

BW
BRAD W.
Spring Hill, KS
Bradley
They are straight shooters. Easy to talk to and work on the best way to repair my Honda CR-V.

Mazda CX-5
Oil Change
I've used Winters Auto for many years and have never been disappointed!! This time was just an oil change but it was easy, fast and convenient.

Susan W.
Ford Fiesta
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Susan said they tell her the cost, they take her home, pick her up and it is so much nicer than finding a ride or waiting there. They are great and she would recommend them to anyone. If anyone had a complaint, she would look at them with serious doubt.

SD
SUE D.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
12/31/2020
You all are awesome. Having gone to B&G fir do long I was sick when Jeramy closed up shop. He told me you would do me a good job & he was more than right. Trust you to the moon & back

CG
CODY G.
Nissan JUKE
12/31/2020
Timely repair.
Thanks for doing a lot of work on my car in a little time! Great job

JAMES T.
Nissan Titan
12/30/2020
Geart service and told me exactly what was wrong

JEFF B.
12/23/2020
quick to respond to need
got me in quickly and did a great job. Thanks

HA
HAL A.
12/17/2020
Fluid Leak investigation
The guys got my 2008 Explorer in the shop the very day I called. By the end of the day, they had investigated all of my leaks and gave me a detail report on my issues! They even warned me of some maintenance issues that will be due in the next year! Excellent service at a fair price!

12/16/2020
Ryan was friendly and helpful
Ryan and his team did a great job on my vehicle. Ryan was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.