KD
KEITH D.
05/27/2020
Honest and fast
After a $13000 dollar repair estimate from Olathe Jeep, took my Jeep to Winters and was able to drive in less than a week for $1300!! I am hooked on Winters being my mechanic for years to come!!

05/26/2020
Great job

HC
HEATH C.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/19/2020
Fast and friendly with fair pricing.

BD
BRYANT D.
05/14/2020
Very appreciative of the steps Winter's Auto has taken during the COVID19 pandemic to safeguard their customers health. Service was excellent and completed in a timely manner. Thank you.

ANGELA S.
Spring Hill, KS
05/13/2020
Reliable and honest repairs !
I would not trust my vehicle to anyone else ! The mechanics and owner communicate what you need and do not need. A+

LH
LEYLA H.
GMC Envoy
05/07/2020
Honest and Dependable
Quality workmanship and great customer service!

JOHN L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/01/2020
The only place that I let work on my trucks
This is the only place that I will take my trucks to. They always good work, and I've never had to take anything back. They've even walked me through some projects that I was having trouble with in my driveway. Prices are fair and worth every penny.

SA
SHARON A.
Very professional
I got an appointment that worked for my schedule. The service was very good . Thank you for a professional experience.

LISA S.
Jeep Commander
05/01/2020
Ryan, levi and the techs. Honest and trustworthy
we are dealing with a national pandemic. Many people are out of work and everyone is saving their moneyYet when an issue happens with your vehicle it must be fixed. It is hard to trust mechanics when you have limited knowledge of vehicles. I took my vehicle to a different shop and that was a mistake. I was "d $2100. I had to get a second opinionAnd should have made that my 1st stop.My bill was a quarter of what the other shop "d me.Doing business with winters automotive has been the best experience in the most uncertain times. Thank you very much for taking care of me and my family

SN
SUSAN N.
Confidence in the Winters Team
I have complete confidence in the Winters team to look my car over and give me the honest truth as to what is going on with my car. As a single woman that is very important to me. They have taken great care of my car since I have moved to Gardner.

STEVE B.
Jeep Cherokee
04/30/2020
Honest and Fast!
2nd time taking my vehicle to Winters and couldn’t be happier. Excellent communication, prompt friendly service, low cost and an excellent turn time on repairs. My go to auto repair shop. Thank you!

BW
BRYAN W.
04/24/2020
Levi was awesome as usual
Levi worked me in and service was great.

PF
PAUL F.
Olathe, KS
04/23/2020
Consistently Excellent Service
Never been disappointed in the staff at Winters being more than helpful in the service and repairs to my vehicles for years. Always offering options from which to choose but never any pressure to up sell additional services.

HC
HEATH C.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/17/2020
Fair price and good work.
Was able to get our car in and out sooner than expected. They did a Awesome job.

JV
JERALD V.
Toyota Tundra
04/16/2020
Highly recommend
Winter’s auto is always there when I need them. Ryan and his staff are knowledgeable and very professional. I have used a winter’s auto for all of my car repairs and would not trust anyone else, Ryan is an honest person who cares about his customers.