PP
POLLY P.
06/07/2019
Fast service, never a problem.
Will take you to work or other if want.

HB
HANNAH B.
06/07/2019
THE BEST
The only place I take my car! The best service every time!!!!

BOB H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/23/2019
Friendly service. Work done correctly, on time, at a fair price.
I had issues with my cruise control. Problem diagnosed, work completed when I asked for it and at a fair price.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/22/2019
Great work
Speed of service, knowledge and pricing.

TH
TAYLOR H.
05/21/2019
I think they are scamming me
Trying to charge me 600 for a bearing replacement. Part at AutoZone is $150...they knew I was in a rush so charged more. and said if I can wait a few days the could do it for $450
Ryan W. from Winters Automotive & Transmission responded on 05/24/2019

Taylor thank you for sharing your concerns.  We do not buy our parts from AutoZone.  We must use a supplier that backs our 3yr 36000 mile nationwide warranty.  Unfortunately the parts they had in stock that we could get done that day came in a kit with other parts.  The other kit was two days out.

DV
Darrel V.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Darrel said this business took care of him.

JEREMY L.
Dodge Durango
05/18/2019
Excellent local shop, reasonable and valuable service.
Winters is always accommodating and will fit u in even in a tight schedule if they can. Helped me out with three of my vehicles now and are reasonably quick with the service as well. Down-to-earth local ownership and mechanics . The owner is great. Always treats you professionally and with courtesy. I would recommend to anyone looking for a local mechanic.

DAN D.
05/18/2019
Winters auto did a great job.
After having been to two other shops for the problem with my jeel and 4 weeks. They were able to find and fix the problem. They also kept the Jeep until they were sure the problem was fixed....
Awesome guys.....

SE
Shawn E.
Geo Tracker
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said this business provides good service, but this time they took a really long time getting to his vehicle. He stated they had it for three weeks before they began working on it.

NG
Nate G.
Kansas
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Nate said he realized after the service he was charged forty two dollars for an oil change when he was quoted twenty eight dollars.
Ryan W. from Winters Automotive & Transmission responded on 05/24/2019

Nate thank you for the review.  If you add the line items up, you will get $42.  That is the normal oil change price.  If you look at the totals box there is a discount of $15.  That brings it down to $27.  If you have anymore concerns feel free to give us a call.

JAMIE L.
05/11/2019
I’ve used Winters since they opened. Everyone is good, honest, and prices are fair. I can’t think of a repair they ever couldn’t figure out and fix. I’ve had parts changed out and 12 to 13 months later, needed replacing once more. They honored the warranty anyway. Good people, great service ( yes, I got a ride home while they did the oil change.
Jamie Lavin

BILL B.
Edgerton, KS
05/10/2019
Very friendly service. I was treated like we had know each other for years by owner and employees. Good guys.

DAWN R.
05/03/2019
Your people make the difference
I am thankful for all of your attention and experience. Kevin told me he could get me in the next day and that you guys could fix my car. I had already gone to two shops with no results... Just ways to waste money and not to fix my problem. Three guys were willing to listen to my problem and I know it took at least 2 to know my break lights weren't working right. One inside my car and one outside my car. Thank you for working as a team to keep my family safe and happy. It's only been a few days but I've been able to start my car every time. I know my fix wasn't normal but you guys used your experiences to make life easy again. Thanks to all of you for your help... You are secretly our heroes

05/03/2019
Brake work
Service was great and the issue was diagnosed quickly and fixed same day.

Susan W.
Ford Fiesta
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the staff is friendly, their service is reasonably priced and they gave her information that she needed to know.

RENEE B.
Spring Hill, KS
05/01/2019
Renee B
I think i appreciate about winters motors is i think they are honest and responsible on their rates. Dont try to sell you a bunch of services you didnt ask for.

DERRICK B.
04/23/2019
Friendly and helpful!!!!😉
The guys at Winters were friendly and helpful, giving my son some advise as to what he needed to do, did not charge him for the adjustment they made. They allowed him to use their parking lot to make a repair so he could get his truck started,vand drive it away, any they treated him with respect. Thank you very much

Jodi D.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Jodi said the service was good.

BW
BRYAN W.
04/19/2019
Dependable
I’ve been having all my vehicles serviced at Winters for almost 10 years now. Ryan and his team are always professional and stand behind their work. This visit took longer than expected but I understand them being busy and waiting on my special parts for my Hybrid Truck. Would highly recommend Winters for your automotive needs.

Janet S.
Kansas
Jeep Liberty
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Janet said that the place provided her with a good experience and she likes the service there.