VI
VINCE I.
04/12/2019
Dependable
I always get just what I ask for. They are friendly and easy to work with and will always give me a quote first. They stand behind their work and always willing to help.

TL
TAMMY L.
04/11/2019
Excellent work
Great service and everyone very friendly.

LC
Luther C.
Kansas
Saturn VUE
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Luther said he received excellent service and he really appreciates all of the mechanics help. He is looking forward to using the facility's services again.

Lance B.
Kansas
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Lance said the staff provided excellent service, and were honest.

CR
CHARLES R.
03/22/2019
Good people
Not much on words, a good group of mechanics and as I can tell honest people, I would recommend them to anybody,

REGAN S.
Ford Excursion
03/20/2019
Winters has done a lot of work on my truck and always do a great job. This time they new I could get it fixed cheaper elsewhere so they sent me there. Their honesty is greatly appreciated.

RK
Rich K.
Spring Hill, KS
Dodge Caliber
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Rich said the work was good, it was somewhat high priced maybe.

GM
GAIL M.
Pontiac G6
03/13/2019
Great place. Super mechanics.
A+ work and prices. My 2007 Pontiac was leaking oil like a sieve. They diagnosed the problem quickly and explained in detail the possible solutions. I followed their recommendations for the least costly option and picked up my car the same day. Very professional and thorough at excellent rates. I will definitely return should the need arise. A pleasure to do business with.

AE
APRIL E.
03/02/2019
Absolutely the best
They were so nice, respectful and very informative. I have three little people that I have to ensure their safety and they made sure of that!Thank you helping me !

JAMES R.
GMC Pickup
02/28/2019
starter out my truck
winter found out that starter was life time thru napa..cross the numbers..yeap it was.under warrenrty charged me nothing charged for it..napa delivered

just there dio/////labor. tow.....then came to my job picked me up after job done..no charged..awseome.

DT
DANIEL T.
Kia Spectra
02/22/2019
Great Local Service
Good to have a local business that cares about customers and gets the job done. I had Winters Automotive tow a vehicle to their shop late in the afternoon because it would not start. They got the vehicle towed and diagnosed the same day. Found it was a simple problem needing spark plugs and wires. They ordered parts and had it ready to pickup the next day. Everyone was friendly, towing and repair were prompt and responsible. Thanks

Chevrolet Suburban
02/21/2019
Charges
I wanted to give them a shot because they are local and both Ryan and Levi seem like good guys. My disappointment was in the charges for just looking at the transmission.
I was billed $300 to tell me it's bad. Hard to trust based on that seems like it's about the money more than helping customers and in a small town that can end your business. I get it that they are in business to make money but customers will come when trust is the word on the street.
Ryan W. from Winters Automotive & Transmission responded on 02/22/2019

Hi Jon.  Th initial inspection led us to believe the solenoids in your trans were bad.  So we told you we were going to have to remove the pan to get to the solenoids to inspect and test them.  After removing the pan we  a large amount of metal and brass in the fluid and pan indicating an eminent transmission failure.  That metal is what destroyed the solenoids.  The charges reflect the fluid, gaskets and labor for that job.

DK
DAVID K.
02/15/2019
Quick and professional!
Oil change and transmission flush completed on time with a great consumer price! Thanks!

RUSSELL C.
Gardner, KS
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/09/2019
They got me right in.

GW
GRANT W.
02/07/2019
Stopped in to get an estimate for an oil change and differential serviced. The cost was better than I expected and they got it done quickly.

CHARITY C.
GMC Terrain
02/02/2019
Speedy Service
Dropped my SUV to get a new serpentine belt, and in about twenty minutes I received a text-notification that my car was done! As usual, very pleased with Winter's service!

JENNIFER T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/31/2019
Always great service
Been coming for years never had a complaint and we have always been well cared for

Jodi D.
Ford Edge
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Jodi said the staff did good work.

PP
POLLY P.
01/19/2019
Great job, excellent every time
Fast to let me know the issues. And the estimate of price. Honest . Always excellent quality service.

BRANDON M.
01/17/2019
Sent car in for diagnosis
Service was good. Got me in timely and pinpointed where issue was to the extent they could. Only reason I am giving 3 stars is I left the car with 20 miles in my tank and when I recieved car back it was below e. I was very lucky to make it to gas station.