OJ
OTTO J.
Ford Freestar Wagon
12/15/2020
Work is done complete and fast.
Excellent advice and work done.

BD
BOB D.
12/10/2020
Great work
We used Winters automotive quite often and they always do an excellent job

12/03/2020
Winters was quick to help and flexible when I needed to drop my car off the night before. No nonsense. I'm grateful for their services.

TH
TONY H.
12/02/2020
Great group of guus
Winters automotive Great group of guys Honest reliable fair pricing and they always get the job done

Chris S.
Belton, MO
12/02/2020
Excellent Service, every time!
We always can count on Winter’s to get our vehicles towed safely and on time when we need it!

RL
RANDY L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/01/2020
Front wheel bearings
As always, excellent work performed. Would recommend always. Other auto repair shops In Gardner, Kansas up charge and oversell. No hype, just job done right!

AN
ALEKSANDRA N.
12/01/2020
Winters Automotive is excellent,
Winters Automotive is always flexible, helpful and they give excellent service. I have been taking my car to them for a few years, they are the best!

TH
Tim H.
Lincoln Town Car
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Tim said everything went smooth and it was ready when he told him.

JEAN G.
Lincoln MKZ
11/20/2020
Quality, Friendly, Honest, Integrity
Always explain automobile issues in laymen’s terms, so I can understand them.
They never try selling stuff that I don’t need.
I can always trust this shop to check everything and let me know, if they see anything wrong.
I appreciate their expertise.
Charges are always reasonable.

JANETTE C.
11/16/2020
I took my car in for oil change and tire rotation. Ryan called to let me know they saw something else while it was on the lift, which made sense because I had heard something else going on. Was able to get that done too and still get the car back before the end of the day.

JAMIE L.
11/11/2020
Brakes and bearings
HAte to say it, but it was not only time for new brake pads; it was time for new rotors and a new wheel bearing also!
Winters took care of the diagnostic and the repair in a day! More than great service!!

PP
POLLY P.
11/11/2020
Great service as always.
Older truck, so repairs needed.
Great job, truck sounds better and drive better after it was worked on.

DAVID W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/10/2020
New to the city of Gardner
I asked around our neighborhood and read reviews online and everyone recommended Winters! They made it easy to drop off my vehicle and called with an estimate for the repair. The cost of the repair was reasonable and fair. I am pleased with the work. I will taking my other vehicles to them for my repairs. A great experience!

OJ
OTTO J.
Ford Freestar Wagon
11/09/2020
TURN SIGNAL PROBLEM
The right turn signal stopped working properly. I was able to make an appt. soon after. The problem was fixed . A computer was needed to reset a electrical problem.I was able to get a ride so I didn't have to walk.

Dan D.
Mazda CX-5
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Aaron. He said they always do good work and get things done on time.