BV
Brandi V.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/03/2020
great service
Got both my cars in quickly and did great work!

KC
Kevin C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/31/2020
Great place and great prices
The staff is awesome. They know exactly what to do. And will let you know what needs to be fixed and will let you know if something needs to be adjusted or fixed in the future. Thanks guys

Darrin H.
Ram 1500
08/29/2020
Awesome service experience
They went out of their way to help me out with a difficult tire repair on my truck. Great people and awesome service.

Darrin H.
Ram 1500
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Darrin said they were able to get it all done, balanced his tires.

Jeff S.
08/25/2020
Fair, Honest, and Friendly People
Love coming here. They do a great job. I tried another place in town and they were always pushing for something. You need this or that. I'd tell them I had it done earlier in the year and they would say you need something else. I don't mind spending money, if I need to, but not just to line someone's pockets. Chris and Crew are extremely professional. A Plus is a place you can trust.

BK
Bobbi K.
08/24/2020
Family mechanic
This small but great business is very honest and truthful and will even show you what the problem is with your vehicle if you ask them to. I have been bringing my vehicles here for many years and am very satisfied with all aspects of the services I receive from them. The main thing that goes along way with me is trust and honesty and not being ripped off and that means a lot to me and they provide that trust. Not only do I trust these mechanics but I also am supporting a local business. You can always get vehicles in quickly and the repairs are done in a timely fashion. A+ Automotive is AAA+

Tom B.
Kenosha, WI
08/22/2020
Great service and work on our cars
We usually don't have to wait too long to get in for repairs and are very satisfied with any work that had to be done.
Tom and Shirley

Jodi B.
Nissan Quest
08/22/2020
Reliable, trustworthy auto service
A+ Automotive is a friendly, family owned business that we have trusted our vehicle repairs and diagnosis’s for several years. We have received excellent service and would highly recommend this business.

JN
Jack N.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Jack said the business gave an accurate estimate, got the job done in a couple of days, and he is very happy with the results.

GG
Geraldine G.
08/11/2020
Awesome
This man and wife team work very well together. my husband daughter and myself have been going there for at least 10 years. Always polite.
Reasonable rates.
Good people.

NS
Nick S.
HUMMER H3
08/06/2020
quality work
A+ not only does the work requested but also look to see if there is more needed that you as a customer where not aware of keeping you ahead of the inconvenience of not having your vehicle ready when you need it.

PS
Paul S.
Saturn VUE
07/29/2020
Check engine light
Service was performed on a check engine light. They diagnosed the issue and fixed it.

Scott w.
07/23/2020
Great prices and staff. Great fast serverice And running back like a champ.

PC
Pam C.
07/22/2020
Once again A+ saved the day. Thanks, Chris, for getting me back on the road quickly. Great service and friendly people are so appreciated.

David H.
Kia Sedona
07/18/2020
Everyone is friendly. And they do really good work
I’ve had Chris work on a few of my vehicles and every time I’ve gotten it bake quick and they are friendly. I would recommend this to anyone who needs and work done even if it’s something small