Chris S.
Nissan Maxima
06/12/2019
Knowledgeable and upfront
I have been taking my cars here for years. They know what they are doing and I trust them. Thank you for the service you providez

KC
Kevin C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/10/2019
Oil change in my tdi jetta.
A1 does the right job. In these cars there have so many senors to rest just to do a oil change. They know exactly what to do. Thanks guys

Saturn SL
06/09/2019
So grateful for A+
They are friendly, get me in quick, and do a thorough, excellent job.

Kia Forte
06/04/2019
Huge trust factor
The most honest to the car repair shop I’ve ever run across.

From oil changes to major repairs, send all of my friends and family to A+.

Not out to gouge you and know what they’re talking about.

Whatever it is give them a shot at it and you won’t be disappointed.

Roger M.
Hyundai Entourage
06/04/2019
They are very friendly
I like all the people there. They are very friendly, and do a nice job on my van when I bring it in for repair or servicing.

Michele D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/25/2019
Great Service Fair Price
Been going to A+ over 20 years, pretty much says it all.
They take care of my vehicles, always reasonable rates.

Ryan H.
Ford Econoline
05/20/2019
Always fair and helpful
Chris and his crew do good work. They are reasonable and give sound advice when it comes to vehicle repair. I have gone to A+ for several years now. Highly recommended.

Cathy H.
Somers, WI
Pontiac Montana SV6
05/17/2019
Friendly & honest
Chris & Jessica were very helpful with all my vehicle needs. Never had a problem. Chris helped me to sell my van printing out all repair I had done on it!! Super great place to go to have your vehicle repaired!!

Chris S.
Wisconsin
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Chris said this business told him straight up what was wrong with his vehicle. Their prices were reasonable and his vehicle was fixed in a timely manner.

Joe S.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe's wife. She said she was very satisfied with the service. She came to the business without an appointment and they were able to diagnose the issues. The service was completed quickly and she was pleased.

KA
Kurt A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/07/2019
Honest and efficient
I absolutely had a great experience. Nice young couple run this business. It’s nice to see true entrepreneurs. Please support this local business they deserve it.

DJ
Damon J.
Waterford, WI
05/02/2019
Shocks Replaced
Staff was friendly and the estimate was accurate. They noticed another issue, asked me if I wanted to proceed, and followed my wishes. Truck feels and handles much better than before. Pleased with the service and repairs.

Jennifer S.
Kia Sedona
05/01/2019
Fast, friendly service
My second time in for an oil change. I've already referred one friend and will be sending more.

SD
Steven D.
Buick Regal
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the person was honest and did a good job.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the review Steven.. We love hearing that our customers had a positive experience! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Scott W.
Wisconsin
Chevrolet Pickup
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business was polite and punctual.

Dustin C.
Chrysler Sebring
04/22/2019
Great mechanics!
Awesome service! everything was done right, and on time. This is the only shop I trust. :)
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the review! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

04/19/2019
Great work
Great work done at a good price. They don’t try to get you to fix anything unless it honestly needs to be fixed.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Nolan, Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate feedback !

TG
Tim G.
Union Grove, WI
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he appreciates the service. He said he was very pleased with the work performed on his vehicle.

Colin W.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/15/2019
Great customer service and the work is fantastic and quick and they won't tell you lies on what needs to be done and price is really faid
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Colin.. Always good to see you and your family :)

Anna B.
04/13/2019
Amazing people!!
I had a major issue with my car and Jessica and Chris were both amazing!!! They helped me when they didn't have to!!! Also Liz worked on my car and did an amazing job. They all took great care of me, and I really appreciate it and them!!
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad we were able to help you out.. Please let us know if there is anything you need in the future!

-Jessica :)