Lisa S.
Nissan Sentra
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said this business is great. The employees are super nice and always do a good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to provide quality service.

GZ
Greg Z.
Strongsville, OH
Lincoln Continental
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Greg said this business did a nice job on his vehicle and treated him right.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for you kind words! We hope to work on your vehicle again.

BZ
BILL Z.
FIAT 500
11/06/2019
I was really amazed at my last visit to Al's
I took my car in a few minutes before closing with expectations of leaving it for it to be worked on the next day. The yellow triangle warning light had come on earlier in the day. TO my surprise, Marty, the tech at Al's said, "Let me take ca quick look at why the warning signal came on the dashboard." It turned out to be just the right brake light was out, and it was fixed quickly for less than $20. Having THAT type of personal service, and being able to pay with paper money rather than a plastic card is almost unheard of in today's world. THANK YOU Al's Auto Service!!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We always try to provide our customers with quick and efficient service!

SD
Scott D.
Dodge Durango
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the staff are good and they are professionals and they tried, but they were not able to fix the problem in his vehicle.

ROY W.
10/24/2019
Again, your complete HONESTY and friendliness!
Your complete HONESTY!, and friendliness!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

BT
BOB T.
Pontiac Montana
10/24/2019
They always make feel welcome and make strong efforts to squeeze me in the schedule.
The service is great, the workers are friendly and the work performed is thorough. Included with the visit is are recommendations of items that need replaced.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We try to service our customers and their vehicle as efficiently as possible.

Dodge Journey
10/22/2019
Al, Marty, Scott
Great People
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

GT
Gary T.
10/17/2019
Well done
Always does superior work in a timely matter at a fair price
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

MARTHA W.
10/11/2019
Trust and honesty in the mechanic
I can rely on the honesty and expertise of the mechanic. The work is done in an organized and timely manner and when I have tire pressure events I can stop over and have the low pressure checked and resolved. The desk clerk, Jackie, is knowledgeable, friendly and understanding and has driven me home and back several times when my car needed several hours of work in the shop. This is a good and reliable business for the maintenance of your car.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We try to be as helpful and informative as possible when servicing your vehicle.

DA
DREW A.
Nissan Versa
10/11/2019
Great service and easy to schedule, highly recommended!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to help keep you on the road!

STEVE S.
Avon, OH
10/08/2019
As usual the service I received at Al's Auto was excellent. The entire team there is courteous and gives you the facts straight about any work that needs to be done or what can wait.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad to service your vehicles!

JUDY C.
Saturn VUE
10/04/2019
Always on time & estimate right on the money.
Make the appointment takes you on time and very quick with work . Explains & recommends but never pressures you to get work done unless of course it's a safety issue
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you, Judy. We're happy to service your vehicles and keep you on the road!

Robert H.
Cadillac DeVille
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business has been good to him. They do good work and charged a reasonable price. He said they did it quick and didn't mess around.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Robert. We try to provide repairs and services as efficiently as possible.

Roy W.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Roy said the business is the nicest and fairest place he has ever gone to. He said it was his first time in, but that his son goes there and his brother-in-law has gone there for years. Everyone there is absolutely honest and decent. He will continue to take his vehicle to them.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad we were able to provide you with such quality service, and look forward to working on your vehicle in the future!

BZ
BILL Z.
FIAT 500
09/21/2019
The BEST place I've ever had my car serviced
I came across Al's by chance a few years ago, but I'm REALLY glad that happened. Courtesy, accuracy of finding a concern, pricing, EVERYTHING has been positive for me as a customer at Al's.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Bill! We try to keep every customer's experience here a positive one.