BR
Brian R.
Englewood, CO
02/06/2013 Category: Service
Brian said he has never had any problems with this business.

Richard G.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
02/06/2013 Category: Service
Richard said this business provided real good service and they even gave him a loaner vehicle. He was very satisfied.

GB
GIGI B.
01/31/2013
Helpful Service
Astro fixed my flat tire quickly and efficiently.

RF
Rod F.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
01/29/2013 Category: Service
Rod said that they are very professional and talk to him on a one to one basis so he can ask questions. He added that they are a nice bunch of people.

ADRIAN B.
Honda Ridgeline
01/25/2013
Excellent local car service and care
Astro just did the 35,000 mile service for my Honda Ridgeline. As well as doing the usual stuff quickly and expertly, they identified that the battery was shot and called to tell me. I had meant to get a new one, as it failed me one dark night when I left the lights on for a few minutes a month ago. I had them replace it, and it cost less than the quote I had from Sears. This is typical of the service that Astro provide me, which I appreciate because it keeps me safe on the road, and takes the worry out of car maintenance. I'll be back.

EM
EMILY M.
Volkswagen Golf
01/23/2013
Quality Service
Astro's service has been appropriate, well-done, timely, and affordable. They offer useful advice and answer my questions. Their hours are challenging for me, so I have to go out of my way to utilize their services. The fact that I still go to them instead of finding a business open later or on the weekends speaks highly of my experiences with Astro.

KP
KRISTEN P.
Ford Expedition
01/22/2013
Astro Rocks!
I have only been driving for about 2 years now after 18 years of being auto free. When I first began to drive again, I was very hesitant about finding a good mechanic. I have heard too many horror stories about being a single woman and getting taken advantage of. So, I went to Astro because it was close to home and needed some work done on my vehicle. These guys were awesome!! Told it to me straight, assured me that they would keep the price as low as possible (which they did) and were timely and friendly.

I was also in an accident recently and Brian was really helpful in helping me deal with the repairs and the insurance adjuster (which I have never had to do). He basically walked me through the process and repaired the car in no time.

After having some more work done this week, I realized just how great these guys are when they helped my boyfriend out with his car situation. He did not have all of the money for his car repairs up front but the guys agreed to store the car for him while he made payments to get it fixed.

Friendly, helpful and efficient!! I highly recommend taking your automobile to the guys at Astro. My boyfriend and I will continue to support this small, local business. Great job guys!!

C
brakes still makes noise
smells like oil burning

Mike D.
01/19/2013 Category: Service
Mike said they did a good job. He was in and out and back on the road.

PP
PETE P.
01/16/2013
Location, and trust
You take an oil change as an oportunity to inspect some key things on my vehicle and let me know before its a big problem.

TR
THOM R.
01/16/2013
Knowledgable Staff
Service was good and the explination of my vehicle problem was important.

Ron R.
Ford Escort
01/15/2013 Category: Service
Ron said this business is the best.

HR
Howell R.
01/15/2013 Category: Service
Howell said they are really good people. They do a good job and he has used their services for years.

Susan M.
Plymouth Breeze
01/15/2013 Category: Service
Susan said their repairs are always great. She will continue to use this business for service.

RP
ROSANNE P.
Lexus ES 330
01/13/2013
lexus service
great service, excellent job in polishing my headlights. I can see so much better now.