Shawna B.
Acura ILX
06/05/2020
Custom service, prices and speedy time around time.
Always a good experience at Autosmith. Great customer care. #1 place to go if you want work done right.

06/02/2020
Best experience I’ve had dealing with a mechanic shop. They are fair and honest.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
05/31/2020
Best mechanic shop in town
Been doing biz with Autosmith for 15 yrs. and always get great service at competitive price. Highly recommended.

Jacque T.
05/30/2020
They deliver excellent service
Above all, they keep their word on warranties, etc. you do not have to fight with them to get the work done. They are honest and trustworthy.

BC
Bill C.
05/29/2020
Tacoma pickup at 90k
Professional service. All items on the manufacturer's recommended list are discussed, reviewed, and performed. The complimentary safety check is very valuable as a vehicle gets older. Excellent work.

PK
Patty K.
Nissan Murano
05/22/2020
Appreciate their honesty and quality work!
I really value that they will tell me what is needed and, more importantly and unlike the local dealership, what is not. Fair pricing and quality work.

Dean L.
BMW Z3
05/15/2020
Trust worthy.
I always get great service on time.
When I have asked for advise, I always get info. that is very helpful.

SR
Stacy R.
Dodge Journey
05/13/2020
I’m a lifer!
I’ve gone to autosmith for years and I will never go anywhere else! Jamie and Darren are awesome and no matter what the issue is they always find a resolution! They Are thorough and trustworthy and I will never go anywhere else! They’ve got a good thing going!

LO
Luke O.
Nissan Pickup
05/12/2020
Thanks Again
The truck is my primary work vehicle. When it don't work neither do I, so when it started acting up I called Autosmith. They got the truck in and fixed the same day and back to work I went.

LJ
Leroy J.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/29/2020
Nice people
nice people I love this place

FV
Fidelis V.
Saturn VUE
04/21/2020
Very professional and respecting the virus rules.
They are professionals and know their jobs very well. I am a single retired lady and I would only trust AutoSmith with my car. I have never felt more safe driving my car, since AutoSmith has been maintaining my car for now several years. They are the only shop I will trust.

IS
Ian S.
04/17/2020
Honest Mechanics
When my regular shop I go to was closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. My roommate suggested this shop as an alternative. I read a lot of the reviews a lot of positive experiences. Only negatives were people complaining about prices, but seriously if you’re getting major work done on your car let’s be real we all know it’s going to be a little pricey! I was called multiple times about problems that were found on my car, given a price right there and then and also whether I wanted to go through with the process after hearing the price. Darren was straight forward with me and did an excellent job being honest about the price and the cost of labor (which most places I feel just guesstimate) he also did excellent work getting my wheel baring replaced and my broken sway bar replaced and ask if I wanted to replaced my battery b/c again Darren was honest and told me my battery was about 7 years old and was gonna need to be replaced in the next 3-6 months potentially. The price (which will remain anonymous) he gave me over the phone was exactly the price that was on the final bill. If you’re tired of Good Year Auto or some other corporate auto shop screwing you over on price estimates. I highly recommend coming here and hearing these guys out! My cars riding so smooth now and purring like a kitten!

Robert B.
04/17/2020
Trustworthy friendly
I have used Auto Smith for years. They have kept my Toyota running and running well even though it’s up in years! I’ve recommended them to many friends and will continue to do so. It’s so reassuring to have a car repair business that you can totally trust.

RA
Rich A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/13/2020
Fast effective treatment when comes to customers care on auto service.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/01/2020
Part arrived in a day
Needed a part that was difficult to find but they were able to get it within a day. Great service!