SR
Sue R.
09/29/2020
Car maintenance
Maintenance was timely & affordable. I always appreciate the heads up on future maintenance needed. It helps me budget for the work.

09/28/2020
Great and honest work
They do a great job every time and I feel that they are completely honest and transparent in explaining to me what is wrong with my car. They always do their best work and don’t overcharge me just because I’m a girl. Will continue going back here every time.

TF
Tammy F.
09/23/2020
Autosmith is the only mechanics that work on my car
I’ve been a customer for about 15 years and they have never steered me wrong. I trust their advice when it comes to my vehicles. Jamie and Darren are awesome and their staff are always professional and friendly.

Lori S.
09/23/2020
Love Autosmith
Have been going to Autosmith for years, 3 different cars. They are honest and professional. Explain the problems and will show the parts if asked. It's a great place for single women drivers. I recomend this business highly

Jeff F.
Acura MDX
09/17/2020
Darren and his team go above and beyond
Darren and his team always go the extra mile and explain to you the repairs that are necessary. They will never take advantage of people and have them make unnecessary repairs. The quality of their repairs and their personal integrity are rarely seen in the automotive industry. I would recommend them to anyone.

Kathy B.
09/11/2020
Trust
The people and service they provide can be trusted.

TP
Tara P.
09/10/2020
Had an oil change and they found a leak in one of my tires that I knew was having problems and was able to repair that all very quickly. Great service would use them again in a heartbeat

JN
Jolie N.
09/08/2020
Amazing service
I recently purchased an older vehicle and needed help getting it back into good shape. Not only did all do the staff and mechanics at Autosmith provide amazing service but they were committed to making things right and being honest all along the way!

LL
Leanna L.
09/05/2020
Great place to take my car
Appreciate how honest and thorough everyone is at Autosmith. The service is great and
they are very friendly too!

Sherie B.
09/03/2020
customer
Great customer service. I feel valued as an individual consumer. Cam ask questions and get straight answers.

Amy M.
08/28/2020
Trustworthy
From the first phone to schedule an appointment to picking up my vehicle, I felt the owners are knowledgeable and trustworthy. Never had the feeling I was going to get ripped off!

LL
Leanna L.
08/28/2020
Always very thorough, so we trust bringing our vehicles for oil changes and maintenance. Friendly too!

BW
Brandi W.
08/25/2020
Great service as always!
Jamie and Darren delivered again, they take great care of my old Jeep that I keep tearing up.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/21/2020
Best mechanical service in town
darren is the best / honest and knows the business top to bottom.

Jennifer F.
Lexus LX 570
08/19/2020
Amazing service
I love this place and recommend it all the time. Very knowledgeable, professional, fair, and nice.