Kia Sorento
07/23/2021
Hitch for bike rack
Got an appointment for what we wanted. Service was prompt, staff very friendly and knowledgeable.
Job completed on time. Great service!

Eden Prairie, MN
07/22/2021
Great Service at a great price
Brought my vehicle in for a trailer hitch. Friendly service. Explained everything. Very helpful. Price was competitive. Vehicle was ready in stated timeframe. Appointment was easy to get within timeframe I needed.

MIKE B.
07/21/2021
I needed a hitch installed on my car for a bike rack attachment. The guys at Bauer’s got me in right away and installed it within an hour.

Saint Paul, MN
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
07/20/2021
Great customer service!!
They took so much time with me, on the phone, to find exactly what I needed. Who does THAT anymore? All staff are incredibly friendly and helpful!

ROGER R.
Chanhassen, MN
07/17/2021
Friendly and great service. Second tow hitch they have installed for me.

VS
VLADIMIR S.
07/10/2021
Very Good Experiences
The customer service is amazing. Professionals. Highly Recommended.

DK
dharanesha k.
Eden Prairie, MN
07/09/2021
You guys are awesome
Mike installed and took care of all my needs

07/01/2021
got Hitched here!
I had a hitch installed on my car and it did take quite a bit longer than projected (4 hours versus 2.5)

I realized on my drive home that my brake light and turn signal didn't work and I brought it back the next morning. One hour to fix that issue.

Highlight was the Manager (Josh) -- professional and friendly!

RUSTY M.
Mound, MN
06/30/2021
Hitches galore
Our second or third experience wit Bauer’s, great service and attention to detail, slightly higher priced but well worth the money!!

JOE P.
Minnetonka, MN
06/30/2021
Hard working conscientious crew
I rent Uhauls here, had a tow hitch installed, and get my gas here. Friendly, hardworking, and talented group.

MA
MEGAN A.
Minnetonka, MN
Jeep Liberty
06/24/2021
Best service in town
I have never had a negative experience at Bauer's, whether I'm buying gas, propane, a Uhaul rental or having work done on my vehicle. Everyone is friendly and helpful and I always feel like I'm getting a good value for my money. Shay has been servicing my vehicle for three years and I wouldn't take it anywhere else.

GJ
GARRET J.
Watertown, MN
Cadillac SRX
06/22/2021
My SRX got hitched
All the positive reviews I’ve read about Bauer’s we’re absolutely right. The staff is personable, friendly and knowledgeable, and their superior level of customer service exceeds any I’ve experienced in a very long time. I will be back and definitely will be sending friends and relatives.

PD
PATRICK & MARIE D.
Saint Paul, MN
Mazda CX-9
06/16/2021
Good place for trailer hitches!
Good quality materials, very good staff, fair pricing, good communication.

Mayer, MN
INFINITI QX60
06/16/2021
Somewhat outside their power...
When we dropped our car off for our appointment, almost an hour later it had not been taken back. We never received a call (as noted we would) stating our service was complete, I had to call the next day to find out the status. Arriving to pay their system had quit working (hence out of their control). We were given our vehicle and told they would call Monday for payment. I again had to call Tuesday to pay my bill. The work that was done was excellent, but the customer service end was unfortunately lackluster at best.

TP
TIM & RACHEL P.
06/14/2021
Great to Work With
They got my car set up for a long road trip where I had to pull a trailer. Despite limited supply of my car’s hitch and the need for a very quick turnaround - they delivered!