Brooklyn Center, MN
GMC Terrain
07/11/2020
I was able to get an appointment before my next trip to the lake. Wonder and very fast service.

AD
ANDY D.
Hopkins, MN
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
Awesome service
They were able to squeeze me in to put a hitch on my car so i could take the bikes on my trip up north for the 4th of July. That is my 3rd hitch install there. They did both my service vehicles as well over the years.

PB
phil b.
Minetonka Mls, MN
Mazda CX-5
No regrets
Professional treatment from start to finish. No extra charge when a hitch installation complication added half an hour of labor to the job.

BL
BRIAN & SUE L.
Audi Q5
07/10/2020
Great team and great service!
Mike and his team are truly great! Beautiful hitch and perfect installation! None better!

CRISTETA B.
Nissan Rogue Sport
Excellent customer service
All staff members were very communicative and thorough. I really appreciated their flexibility and know-how.

Great work as usual
Installed a hitch - everything went off without a hitch! This is the 3rd one they have installed for me.

HM
HERNAN M.
Eden Prairie, MN
Hitch installation
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They did good work at a competitive price.

07/08/2020
No masks
He did a great job thorough.

GD
GERRY D.
07/08/2020
First visit - Won’t be the last.
Arrived to get a trailer hitch installed. I chose Bauer’s because of the good reviews on them. I was greeted right away and they were polite, professional and it didn’t take long at all.

The trailer hitch looks great and they took care of everything I needed at a very fair price.

I would return to this business without hesitation.

KK
KAMRAN K.
07/07/2020
Professional and friendly.
At a time when everyone and their mother want a tow hitch most other outfits in town refused to undertake the job. I called and spoke with Marcus (he is based in St. Cloud) and he gave me options and literally bent over backwards to get the job done in Minneapolis. At the shop on Excelsior I met Chris and Josh who got the job done. I was impressed by their work ethic and dedication. Kudos!

PK
PRANAV K.
07/04/2020
Hitch installation for bike
Very flexible to work with. They did a great job at hitch installation!

GM

SA
SCOTT A.
Minetonka Mls, MN
07/03/2020
stand up crew and great customer service!
I had Bauer's install a trailer hitch and wiring harness on my 7 y.o. Toyota suv. All conversations on the phone were courteous and helpful. Pricing was very reasonable with no hidden fees. About an hour after I brought my car in for the work, they informed me they had a solution that would take longer to get the part but would be less labor intensive and my total invoice would be almost $80 less than the already reasonable cost agreed to. I would highly recommend

JEFF T.
Eden Prairie, MN
Jeep Cherokee
Installed a hitch on my Jeep Cherokee

RYAN M.
06/30/2020
5 Stars
Awesome customer service. Shay was great and very responsive to all my questions regarding hitch install etc.