Waconia, MN
Ford Edge
03/03/2021
Easy quick oil change
Quick and easy service. Josh was great and even was able to check and fix a windshield washer sprayer that had come loose.

Ford Police Interceptor Utility
03/03/2021
I called to schedule a hitch receiver install. Was told I was in the schedule for the selected day. I called again 5 days out and was told that everything is still a go. I brought my car to drop it off and left the keys. I called the next day, an hour before I was scheduled to pick up the car and apparently the rep who was supposed to schedule my service had not put any of my notes in the repair order. The hitch was in the back of the vehicle and they thought I needed a new hitch. I talked with Shea who was very helpful. He made sure they knew what to do and corrected the previous mistakes made by the other guy. Thank god I called when I did! He made sure it was still ready for the scheduled pickup time! Great recovery and good customer service!

TW
tom W.
Hopkins, MN
02/26/2021
Installed a new hitch on my car quickly and correctly.

DE
DOUG E.
02/24/2021
Great service. Friendly people.
Everything went according to plan. Trailer hitch was put on in just two hours with no complication. Glad I went here instead of dealer.

David M.
Hopkins, MN
02/06/2021
Great job, friendly service
I had a trailer hitch, and scooter ramp that I purchased from third parties and Bauer installed them both at a reasonable price. The scooter ramp had many loose parts and he put it all together no problem and just said that t would make a good ramp for carrying deer. These guys were friendly and professional.

Land Rover LR2
01/28/2021
Quality work, fair price
They installed the wiring harness for my trailer lights. Quality work at a fair price. Would recommend.

TK
THOMAS & LYNN K.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/19/2021
Best auto repair Minnetonka
Mike (owner) Josh (manager) Shay (tech) are so great to work with. Shay takes a lot of pride in his craft, and is very good at sorting through technicality’s to get to bottom of the “real” issue....so you can be sure that it’s done correctly the 1st time. I have been utilizing this shop for over 10yrs and feel very fortunate to have a honest “neighborhood shop” that I can trust to take care of me as needed. Thanks Dudes for great work!

Dale S.
Shorewood, MN
Hyundai Palisade
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Dale said he has used them before , they were very professional, on time and the service was very good. He has recommended them in the past and will continue to recommend them.

JIM K.
Robbinsdale, MN
Kia Sorento
11/22/2020
Poor install
I was upset after install. They forgot to put my spare tire tighten up in it's place and it dragged on the street on my way home. The electrical input they installed fell off and I had to fix that with bigger screws

FF
FRANK & DEBBIE F.
11/11/2020
Auto troubleshooting
Thanks for the quick turnaround troubleshooting and repairing my wife’s car and the excellent price for the service.

SANDRA S.
11/10/2020
It is a convenient location for me & specials on gas & good prices.
Convenient, reasonable prices & could service my car within a couple of days as opposed to other locations that said it would be a week or more before they could get to me. Thank you for your help!

LP
lisa p.
Eden Prairie, MN
10/31/2020
Hitched well
Great service. Knowledgeable guys who fixed my hitch done wrong by another company. They were creative and got the job done well!

CR
CHARLIE R.
Minetonka Mls, MN
Porsche Cayenne
10/24/2020
Fantastic.
Brought my Cayenne Turbo in for a hitch and couldn't be more thrilled. Service from appointment to pickup was fantastic and reputable hitch mfgr was half the cost of oem.

10/22/2020
Quick and kind
Very good service. Quick and kind. Wish I would’ve had to option to choose 2” hitch. All is great. Thanks!!

Mike H.
Volvo XC60
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they have excellent customer service and a good reputation.