GH
Glenn H.
05/11/2016
A SHOP TO TRUST
This is a sharp group of auto mechanics running a fine shop. I find them to be knowledgeable and to be honest. They sell what you need and do not oversell repairs. Sure like a quality shop near by.

GC
Glenda C.
05/11/2016
Knowledgable
Professional and friendly.

Jeremy S.
05/08/2016
Quality service at a competiitive price! Best service in the area!
Extensive, superior customer service! Fast diagnosis, even faster in and out! Amazing follow up service to help ensure that your car is fixed properly! I will definitely be using BAM again, and would recommend this facility to anyone who needs a mechanic!

FM
Farrokh M.
05/05/2016
Quality, trust worthy competitive prices.
They know what they are doing, if your car does not need any PM work they tell you.

CG
Cassandra G.
Friendly and honest
Always able to work us in and keep us updated on our vehicles status.

Jeremy S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/05/2016
Best service in the area!
Very helpful, great customer service, quick diagnosis, and an even quicker in and out, and competitive prices make Beneficial the place to go! I would definitely recommend!

TT
Terra T.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/04/2016
Fast service, excellent work, and lower prices
This place is awesome! My car was ready within a day, and it runs so much better now! The cost was lower than expected which is always a nice surprise when it comes tomcarvrepairs! I have recommended this shop several times, and will continue!

KH
Kristy H.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/28/2016
Bam is one of those family owned and operated business that is customer service oriented.
We have been using Bam for years and will continue to use them for years. You won't find a better Automotive repair business than BAM.

MF
Martin F.
Toyota Avalon
04/27/2016
Buick
They are very good about doing what needs to be done (& no more) when it is needed! Very helpful!

Chris C.
Acura 3.2TL
04/25/2016
Trustworthy and quick diagnosis and service
I feel really comfortable coming here. The diagnose my issues quickly and tell me how I can fix minor stuff myself.

Mike B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2016
Very customer friendly and have always done excellent honest work
I have been bringing my cars there for a number of year and they are a family owned business who is honest and does excellent work

GR
Gary R.
Lexus RX 450h
04/21/2016
clean and freindly.
It would have been nice to have coffee.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
04/14/2016
Tilt Wheel issue.
Repair was done right and quickly as usual. This is the best repair shop in town.

Jessica S.
Toyota Yaris
04/14/2016
Amazing!
They had a diagnosis by 9am and the car was fixed by 2pm! There was a slew of things that we knew needed fixed and expected it to cost a fortune. Beneficial did all they could to repair a few things so they wouldn't have to be replaced and saved us a TON of money! We are so thankful for them! They are honest and we will forever be customers!

WB
Will B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/12/2016
Excellent and Professional Service
The nice people at BA always do a great job. Their timely and quality service, clean shop, and excellent staff make the experience easy!

Aaron M.
04/10/2016
Honest and Upfront
Everyone here is always very helpful and their upfront, no surprises approach is highly appreciated!

SN
Steven N.
Nissan Quest
Great honest service.
They fixed my van door without having to replace any parts.

Byron H.
Acura TL
04/05/2016
The customer is not just a number
Honest, knowledgable staff

Bridget H.
04/05/2016
Honest and wonderful customer service
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Very trustworthy and quick service.

Brandon M.
Purcell, OK
Fast service low price
My Taurus was leaking transmission fluid and I was expecting the worst with I brought it into BAM. It ended up only being a plugged vent hole, they fixed it for around $50, test drove it, ran diagnostics on my transmission, changed the oil (unrelated to the transmission, was just time) and had the car ready before lunch. I'll definitely be back when I need service again.