TP
Tonya P.
Nissan JUKE
11/01/2018
$8500 paper weight
My 2012 Nissan Juke had major issues....These guys were VERY helpful in every way possible to get me back on the road. They went above and beyond.

GT
Gil T.
Saturn VUE
10/31/2018
Oil Change
As always, I appreciate the service and friendliness I receive at Beneficial Automotive!!!!

Robert W.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/26/2018
Fast service. They got the parts and repaired my SUV within 24 hours. I was pleased with their work.

Shannon B.
10/25/2018
Angela is always friendly and personable
They are always honest, fair and timely

10/24/2018
Very knowledgeable & thorough
They always do a very good job! Try to do a very good job & never do anything that does not need to be done! I would definitely (&have) recommended them to my friends & relatives!!

Chevrolet Traverse
10/18/2018
Quality customer service
I was very impressed that Angela and the mechanic who worked on our car took the time to actually show us the broken part and explain what caused the malfunction. Very up front and honest about expectations for our repair, which was very much appreciated.

Jack H.
10/17/2018
Quality as well as friendly and dependable!
Our family go to for our automotive problems. Always fair honest observation!

TE
Tony E.
10/16/2018
Friendly service, great people, fair prices
I always have great luck with BAM, fast, freindly, and fair, what more can you ask for.

10/11/2018
A very good auto repair shop!
They always do a very good job, are very caring for my car & our family, always do what I want them to do on our vehicles, & also do a great job of looking for things that could go wrong that I may not have thought of. I definitely recommend BAM when anyone asks where there is a good auto shop.

GF

LC
Larry C.
Blanchard, OK
10/05/2018
I appreciate the service and care I get at BAM. They are courteous, prompt and professional. They will continue to get my business.

TJ
Tom J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/03/2018
In and Out
Had my car service within an hour.

09/25/2018
Very happy with the service on our car on 9/14/18
They do a great job, are very caring, & are very good about working with us!

Mike R.
Saturn L300
09/21/2018
Oil change and rear brakes
Kyle always does a fantastic job. No problems.

SJ
Stephen R J.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/18/2018
beneficial shop
I think the prices are high but they do a good job

TJ
Tom J.
09/18/2018
In and Out
Beneficial mechanic workers align wheels and change oil on my truck pretty fast. They fininish the job quickly.

09/04/2018
Great service but hours of operation are a little dificult sometimes.
The work is always done expertly. We have never been disappointed with the service done. We do not feel like we have ever been taken advantage of. We will and have recommended Beneficial Automotive to others looking for a company that does good work and is honest. It is very hard to find honest folks these days but we have never been disapointed with Beneficial Automotive.

HS
Harry S.
08/24/2018
Best Vehicle Repair
Always fair and friendly. Work is explained before it is started. Explanations are clear and understandable. I would not take my vehicles anywhere else!

Brant H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/17/2018
Outstanding customer service
I have used Beneficial Auto Service for approximately 2yrs. This week I called at closing Tuesday night for a problem with my truck. They actually called back immediately and told me to bring it in first thing in the morning. I was sure I was in for a $1k repair bill. Donny called me by 1030hrs and let me know they just had to tighten some fittings that another shop I had alignment done at didnt torque correctly. Total bill was less than a tenth of what I expected. I have repeatedly experienced honesty, phenomenal customer service, & immediate service with Beneficial Auto. I highly recommend them and will contine to use them.

Joshua C.
07/30/2018
Very dishonest!!!! Don't use!!!
Shop charged me $1600 for transfer case and drive shaft on my Jeep. One week later I broke down in between OKC and Tulsa on the turnpike. I had it towed to new shop in OKC and they said the transmission was bad and the transfer case that was put in had a bad fork inside it. I called Beneficial and said since I had someone else look at it they wouldn't uphold there warranty. They than proceeded to call the salvage yard that they received the transfer case from and told them not to honor the warranty since I had someone else look at it. They also told me they were done and not to call the shop anymore. So they put a bad part in my Jeep, wouldn't honor the warranty, and than tried to say it was void since someone else touched it. Its like getting a 2nd opinion on a medical problem and than saying you aren't responsible for doing a bad operation. These guys are crooks.
The Beneficial A. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for posting your review of our services.  We do distinctly remember you phoning the shop multiple times after your vehicle broke down and you chose to have your vehicle towed elsewhere.  We did explain multiple times (and it is on the invoice) that any warranty work must be performed at our location.  Also, if you remember, we offered to pay the tow bill to our shop so we could take care of any warranty, if it was a problem with the same item.  Now it has been another week and we still haven't seen your vehicle.  You were informed that we were installing a used transfer case but it did have a warranty for 90 days, IN OUR SHOP.  This is how the vendor chooses to honor that policy.  If they chose not to allow someone else to follow through on any warranty that is the vendors choice.
We are sorry things turned out this way, but it is very difficult to diagnose and warranty any work when the vehicle was never returned to our shop.  All our work does come with a warranty and we do stand behind our work but some of that has to be in cooperation with the customer as well.  Hopefully, you will find someone who can help you with your auto needs in the future.