Michael S.
Ford Expedition
02/09/2021
Excellent work
My truck has around 210K miles on it and the service has been neglected by me for several years. Took my truck in and it’s running like a new truck. Truly unbelievable. Appreciate the work, efficiency and the cost effectiveness.

SE
Steve E.
02/04/2021
Knowledgeable and Quick
Took my car by, thinking the motor in my driver's door was needing replaced as I don't care to drive around with my window down in winter. After BAM's review it was a lot simpler to replace what was a broken switch and not anything else worse. Ended up another great day at BAM!

Cody W.
02/02/2021
Great experience
This will be my new go to auto repair shop. Staff was very knowledgeable. They got my vehicle in and taken care of faster than I expected. Completely satisfied with the service and price.

Jesse C.
02/02/2021
Great place to fix your vehicle .
They found the problem quickly and had my vehicle out in a timely matter very efficient. I always tell others about them.

John C.
Lincoln Navigator
02/01/2021
No surprises
I had a tuneup, replaced coil packs, injector flush and R&R of rear blower unit. Up front pricing and same day courteous service. I couldn’t ask for anything more. I am a repeat customer and highly recommend this place.

AW
Aleta W.
GMC Acadia
02/01/2021
They are the best!!!
Excellent...they are the BEST.

James M.
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2021
all the people were very helpful and the repair was timely and efficient and problem is corrected
Everyone that I had contact with were very helpful and knew what they were doing. The repair was done in a timely manner and the problem is corrected

Jeff S.

Tom J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/27/2021
Good Work
I took my car for oil change and the workers did a fast job.

AG
Angela G.
01/26/2021
07 Tahoe
Very honest and friendly.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
01/20/2021
Oil change.
I'm always confident when I take my car in for service. Donnie and his crew are top flight.

CL
Cary L.
01/18/2021
Good service!
Prompt service, nice people!

James K.
01/18/2021
We have always gotten good service.
The people there are always friendly and helpful. Always tells you what needs to be done and then gets your okay before doing it.

MT
Megan T.
01/14/2021
I called the Tuesday morning before New Years wanting to get my car in for regular 100k mile maintenance, and to check up on the fan for the air conditioning/heater. They were unsure they could fit me in that same day, but they did and I got my car back that evening at 5:30 with everything done that I had requested. I will always recommend them!