WM
Wendy M.
Lexus ES 330
03/22/2018
Always Reliable
Excellent reliable service as usual.

CR
Conrad R.
03/20/2018
Good work done quickly and at a fair cost
I took my van in for its 100,000 mile transmission service. the technician noticed that one of the hoses was leaking and was able to repair it while I waited.

HS
Harry S.
03/19/2018
Best Auto Shop
Customer care, service, repairs, price and quality of work are all EXCELLENT!

Richard S.
Buick Century
03/13/2018
Old Buick.
Have an old Buick on life support. Need to keep it running for one more year. I now believe Beneficial can keep it alive for as long I need it. Thanks, Beneficial.

Mike S.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
03/06/2018
Convenient and friendly service.
Very good and fast service and very knowledgeable staff. If something does happen to get missed they are first to acknowledge and fix it in a timely manner.

GL
Greg L.
02/23/2018
Broken side window
Thanks for getting my truck in so quickly and in bad weather to boot! The truck was fixed so fast. The guys there are great,

TK
Thomas K.
02/21/2018
Very helpful
The people are very helpful and attentive to your questions. They also are extremely honest in their assessments of your car. This is probably the most important aspect of a car repair company. The consumer needs to trust the people that work on our vehicles.

EB
Ernest B.
Cadillac DeVille
02/21/2018
Brake Service
Fast, Friendly, and affordable service.

Samantha H.
Nissan Versa
02/08/2018
Friendly service
Always kind, reasonably priced, quick and honest.

WE
William E.
02/08/2018
99 Ford F-150 crank but no start
This was my first experience with this company. I was so impressed they did a great job of diagnosing the problem and was fixed the next morning. I strongly feel it was great service and price was very fair. Angela at front desk was very very efficient and very nice place was clean. Wonderful experience

SE
Steve E.
02/04/2018
Quick fixers
Once again, took in one of our cars for, what I thought was fairly complex (some in the dash area) repairs, and they were done less than 5 hours later! Amazing! I just love having heat in my car in the middle of winter!

LR
Larry R.
Lexus SC 430
02/01/2018
Keeping my old Lexus coup running
The cost is painful...but fair and honest...and the work seems very professional. I am a repeat customer.

HE
Howard E.
01/30/2018
Excellent Service at BAM.
I made an appointment late last week. Upon arrival, I checked in with Angela. Within minutes, my car was taken to the shop area and the service was done without delay. In and out in a very short time.

See you next time!!!!

GF
Gary F.
01/28/2018
Longevity
Beneficial Automotive has kept my 2003 Camry in excellent condition. I have over 231000 miles on it and we are hoping for at least another 100000 miles. With their quality service I think that is a reachable goal. Thanks BA!

LR
Larry R.
GMC Yukon XL
01/26/2018
Trust, Confidence, Communication, Honesty, Family Christian Ethic
I am not a Bible Thumper, but I am a Christian and the Bass player on the Saint Andrews United Methodist Church, Worship Team. The reason I started going to Beneficial is because others on the Worship Team recommended the firm as an ethical, Christian, honest operation. From my first $2000 visit (I've got to get a new car)...I have to totally agree.

HS
Harry S.
01/18/2018
BAM is the BEST!
Always excellent service. I will not take my vehicles anywhere else.

Randy M.
01/16/2018
Reliable, reasonable, and responsive
I have complete faith and confidence with their diagnostics of the problems and repairs they have performed on all of our family vehicles. The repairs have been of the highest quality and they have on several occasions let me know when a repair wasn't required or it was a much simpler fix than I had initially thought it would be. Always friendly and honest. Definitely I highly recommend Beneficial for all your automotive repairs!!!

Jimi F.
01/16/2018
Just what I needed!
We have all had that sinking feeling when leaving a repair shop that we just paid too much for more work than we needed. Not the case at Beneficial. They will absolutely provide excellent service for what you need at a reasonable price, no more, no less. You get just what you needed!

Mike R.
Saturn L300
01/12/2018
Oil Change
No problems. Was taken care of immediately.

Monty W.
Tecumseh, OK
01/11/2018
Got it fixed
Donnie was able to diagnose the problem and fix it, and also calibrated a tire sensor without asking. Repeat customer. He assessed this vehicle before I bought it, and gave me a thorough and detailed list of possible issues.