Aaron M.
04/10/2016
Honest and Upfront
Everyone here is always very helpful and their upfront, no surprises approach is highly appreciated!

SN
Steven N.
Nissan Quest
Great honest service.
They fixed my van door without having to replace any parts.

Byron H.
Acura TL
04/05/2016
The customer is not just a number
Honest, knowledgable staff

Bridget H.
04/05/2016
Honest and wonderful customer service
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Very trustworthy and quick service.

Brandon M.
Purcell, OK
Fast service low price
My Taurus was leaking transmission fluid and I was expecting the worst with I brought it into BAM. It ended up only being a plugged vent hole, they fixed it for around $50, test drove it, ran diagnostics on my transmission, changed the oil (unrelated to the transmission, was just time) and had the car ready before lunch. I'll definitely be back when I need service again.

Darren P.
Honda Accord
04/05/2016
Awesome place for any car
The quality of work, honest of the company, and great pricing.

Ann B.
Honda Accord
Trustful employees
I like the cleanliness, friendliness and promptness. I feel like they are honest with their diagnosis.

SR
Sherry R.
Chrysler Concorde
Friendly Service
Excellent service, honest people.

GC
Glen C.
Best in Moore
It is hard to find a car service place that you can trust but Beneficial will earn that trust each time.

Chris C.
Acura 3.2TL
Quick and Easy diagnosis/repair
I always receive an excellent diagnosis with quick results--a comforting feeling.

VS
Vic S.
replacing tail light bulb
everything was good

RD
Robert D.
Hyundai Tiburon
A Cut Above the Rest
Let me start with a bit of a backstory: I initially came to Beneficial because I was familiar with Donnie's integrity and reputation when he previously worked at a different mechanics shop. When Donnie opened his own business, I chose to folllow him due to what I already knew about him. Donnie and his family are followers of Jesus and it showed in this experience with them.
Recently my the radiator in my son's car had cracked, we had Donnie and his crew replace it, but afterward we started noticing some peculiar moisture on the top radiator line (which was replaced also). Come to find out the inner tank in the brand new radiator had burst and was pouring transmission fluid into the water of the cooling system. The entire job Donnie's shop had performed needed to be redone due to a faulty part. To my delight, Donnie had the work done in less than a day and at no charge to me or my son. I am impressed with the integrity of Donnie, his family, and his shop. I know there are businesses out there who could have, and would have, used the opportunity to take advantage of me. Donnie did not. God bless him, his family, and his business. I highly recommend visting them for your car repair or maintenance needs.

Marvin D.
03/22/2016 Category: Service
Marvin said he has never had a problem with the business and it was a great experience. He also said they were real friendly.

NR
Nick R.
Isuzu Rodeo
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Nick said the business did everything they could at a reasonable price.

Jake W.
Oklahoma
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Jake said the business told him up front they might not be able to repair his vehicle. They were able to make it drivable and he appreciates their honesty.