Kay M.
03/29/2017
Always clean, always friendly and reliable, reasonably priced work I know is done right the first time. No need for a second visit.
We done business with Donny and Angela for years. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
Oil change.
Smooth as usual.

Dennis W.
I trust them
I have been doing business with Beneficial for 3 or 4 years, I trust their work and their suggestions about work that needs to be done in the future.

Sandi B.
Norman, OK
03/21/2017
Close by and easy to find
After going to several different auto shops I felt after taking my vehicle there that they were one of the most trustworthy and reasonable auto care shops in my area and will defined go back

Art S.
03/18/2017
Art's Ford
Short time frame, but BAM beat my expectations one more time. Pretty expensive, but like I remind my kids, its cheaper than a new or newer car!!! I'll be back!

Jason G.
03/15/2017
Met my expectations!
I asked around for recommendations and two different people told me about this shop. My experience matched what they raved about it. I will definitely return.

KD
Kim D.
03/11/2017
100000 Maintenance
We have great trust in the honesty and reliability that we get from Benecial's service! Thanks again, it is so nice to feel confident in a service provider today.

RP
Ron P.
03/10/2017
Honesty, fair pricing, professional folks
Overall very satisfied with the work performed and will return for more work on vehicles

Byron H.
Acura TL
03/08/2017
Always works us in. Very pleasant.
Have been taking our cars to Beneficial for years and always pleased with their professional advice and automotive knowledge

NM
Nathan M.
03/08/2017
Excellent and Affordable
Always extremely fast and efficient service with the most reasonable prices for parts and labor. I've had several vehicles repaired here and have always had a great experience with no further issues. Top notch!

TH
Tom H.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/24/2017
Top notch professional shop
This place is very willing to explain things and goes the extra mile. From the drop off to the pick up of the vehicle we were informed as they went through the process. They are a knowledgeable staff and provided a lot of information about the whole process.

Jimi F.
Cadillac CTS
02/16/2017
Reliable Service
Thanks to Beneficial Automotive, my CTS is now no longer leaking coolant. They diagnosed the problem quickly and had it repaired in less than a day as well as diagnosing and repairing a bad timing belt. I took my vehicle to Beneficial after being completely frustrated with Bob Moore Cadillac in Norman. I had taken my CTS to Bob Moore 3 different times within a couple of weeks with this coolant leak and they never fixed the problem and never identified a problem with the timing belt (so thin that you could see through it.) Thank you Beneficial!! I will be a loyal customer as long as you are in business and will recommend your business to anyone who is needing a reliable company for their automotive repair needs!

Marc C.
Norman, OK
02/15/2017
Professional service.
My truck is having some engine design issues which was explained clearly to me.

HS
Harry S.
Buick LeSabre
02/15/2017
Best Mechanics
BAM has always taken very good care our family vehicles. Excellent service at a fair price.

Samantha H.
Quick oil change
Quick friendly professional service as always.

Carol W.
GMC Jimmy
Very Honest; Quick and High Quality Work
I think BAM is very honest in what they tell me, and I think their work is high quality. I have several vehicles that they maintain for me.

KA
Kevin A.
Ford Expedition
02/14/2017
They were quick and professional.
We were recommended here by a friend. They have a reputation for doing a good job at a good price and lived up to that reputation!

John D.
Best Ever !!!!
Have been taking my vehicles here for repairs and they will give you an honest no frills quote of any repairs. They beat out every other local facility hands down !!!

TC
Tina C.
Harrah, OK
02/02/2017
Honest Hardworking Auto Shop
We have been loyal customers for many years and really appreciate the quality work they do!

Ann B.
02/02/2017
Oil change and inspection
I appreciate the honesty from this shop. Angela is always so nice and explains the problem very well. (Donny you better hang on to her)