BF
Bryon F.
05/16/2020
Courtesy Transmission Check
As a long time customer, once again Angela has demonstrated their loyalty to me by offering me a transmission inspection. And in lieu of a bill... advice and a recommendation.
Thank you Beneficial!

KF
Kirk F.
05/11/2020
They are friendly and fast!
I had them do an AC repair and the truck was overheating so I had him look at that cooling system and they repaired a reservoir that was leaking. They do great work and are fair and honest in my opinion

AG
Angela G.
05/10/2020
07 Tahoe
They are always friendly and do a very good job with my Tahoe.

Brandon S.
05/08/2020
Very honest
This is the 2nd time I've taken a vehicle to beneficial and they are awesome! Was honest with my problem, just wished it was something they could've fixed for me. Would've much rather paid them instead of the dealership

DA
David A.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
05/05/2020
Great service at a great price
Got my car in very quickly, diagnosed the problem got it fixed at a great price.
Will definitely come back when the need arises!

Overall great service
Service was great from start to finish. Work was done in a timely manner and thoroughly explained so I knew what was wrong.

KN
Kyle N.
Vehicle service
They have always done great work! Great pricing and very friendly people.

Honesty
Beneficial Automotive was recommended to me by a trusted friend. He said they are honest and will not take advantage of their customers, females in particular. They were fast, honest and a pleasure to do business with. I will be a repeat customer. Thank you!

Mike M.

John C.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/30/2020
Very honest people
They do great work at a honest price and don’t try to push unneeded work.

SA
Stephen A.
04/23/2020
great hours and good people
great service prompt time and good price would recommend to anyone in moore

DT
Dusty T.
04/22/2020
Continued High Quality Service
I've been taking my vehicles to Beneficial since I retired from the USAF in 2013. Not one time have they disappointed or been made to feel I might be getting the runaround. Example: This visit I requested a tire rotation. After the other repairs and maintenance were completed, they informed me that I am in need of new tires and rotating them would be a waste of money. Angela explained that the money used on rotation would be better spent being put towards tire replacement. Honesty and helpful input, every time I take my vehicles to them.

HS
Harry S.
04/21/2020
Repair
Best repair shop I have ever used.

Jeff M.
04/14/2020
Excellent service always
I've been bringing my cars here for years, I have 100% trust in what they do and I don't say that lightly.

Bobby M.
04/09/2020
automotive work
I have been using BAM automotive for years. They have done all my auto work on my 02 Chevy p/u, I have a little over 200k miles and still have a lot more to go. Awesome work, thanks...