Bailey B.
GMC Terrain
12/12/2019
Great work at a fair price
I've been bringing both of my cars here for awhile now. They always get the job done quick and they don't gouge your wallet.

AK
Alex K.
12/09/2019
Quality affordable work done very well
I have been using Beneficial for several years and they have always been friendly, professional, and accurate. Kudos

Randy R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/09/2019
Integrity, knowledge and honesty
I have used beneficial for years on all my vehicles and recommend them to anyone

WJ

FM
Farrokh M.
Honda Fit
12/04/2019
Great team, great service.
Excellent service, great communication.

11/26/2019
Wonderful
Staff Always on target with perfect results and great pservice.

CG
Clint Michael G.
11/26/2019
Great service and honest folks.
Needed an oil change and a full inspection for the car. Setting the appointment up was easy. Angela was very friendly. The staff got my car in quick and identified what needed to be done. What I really appreciated was rather than just expect me to take their word for everything, they showed me a couple of the things they were looking at. Helping me to see what they are seeing shows me they are truly wanting to do right by me. Will absolutely be going back in the future.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
11/25/2019
Oil Change.
No problems.Quick and professional as always.

EB

Blanchard, OK
Toyota Avalon
11/22/2019
Super service
The super folks at Beneficial Automotive have been providing service for my vehicle for several years. They are always prompt and efficient and reasonably priced. They fully discuss any issues they encounter with the vehicle and explain options. Staff members are courteous and always helpful. I recommend Beneficial Automotive to everyone who wants honest and professional service on their vehicles. They are super.

BP
Bob P.
11/15/2019
As usual the servicing of our automobile was quick and excellent.
My sons and their families all take their cars to BAM. We encourage all our friends to use BAM’s services.

TJ
Tom J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/15/2019
Good Job
As always you guys do a good job in a timely manner, thank you.

TT
Todd T.
Newcastle, OK
11/12/2019
Very pleased!
Why go to a dealer for repairs when you have these guys in your neighborhood? Super friendly and fair pricing. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend! A++

TC
Teresa C.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/11/2019
I always feel comfortable with the beneficial team when I bring my vehicle in for service. Additional, when I ask questions, they are straight forward with the answers whereas I leave the establishment with options to plan..thank you so much for making me at ease with important decisions

GF
Gary F.
Nissan Rogue
11/05/2019
Prompt and Great Service!
The staff takes care of my cars needs in a expedited manner thorough diagnosis and reasonable rates. This business has serviced my 3 cars for 10 years and hopefully for another 10.