James B.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/12/2017
Always great service!
I'm glad I found them. They are fair and honest. I am picky about my truck and i trust them with it. Great buisness!

LG
LeaAnn G.
Nissan Frontier
05/06/2017
❤️ You guys!!!
Thank you so much for taking care of my baby. Thanks to you guys it'll be 14 years old June 2nd. I live in NW OKC and the trip is well worth it. Finally, someone I can trust!!

HE
Howard E.
Honda Accord
05/05/2017
Customer Service and Honesty
I have found the company, Beneficial Automotive, to have some of the best customer service from management to all the guys who work in the shop. Everyone make one feel like he's (she's) the most important person in the business.

I have found a place that I trust with my cars, my family's cars including my grandchildren. I don't work when one of our vehicles leaves BAM. I know the repairs or service was done right the first time. If and a big IF, there is a problem, it is taken care of without hesitation.

WM
Wendy M.
05/04/2017
Excellent service as usual
All vehicles in our family have longevity due to this business! Always honest as well!

KR
Keith R.
Newcastle, OK
Nissan Rogue
Speed and convenience
Awesome Job!!! I will be back.

KR
Kathy R.
Norman, OK
Consistent Great Service
Thank you again for your consistent great care!

Jeremy B.
Mazda 3
Perfect Service
Couldn't ask for more, they are very honest knowledgable and professional!

OS
Olga S.
Chevrolet HHR
04/27/2017
Happy customer
Very happy with the service and the price and yes, I would recommend Beneficial Automotive to anyone for auto maintenance and repairs.

GT
Gil T.
Saturn Vue
04/19/2017
Excellent service!!
Oil Change and brake work. In and out as promised!!!!

KN
Kyle N.
04/14/2017
Always great service. Trust them with all my vehicle service needs.

LC
Larry C.
Blanchard, OK
Toyota Avalon
04/14/2017
First visit
This was my first service experience with BAM and I was very pleased. I recently moved back to Oklahoma and needed to have my vehicle serviced. Upon recommendation of my niece, I tried this company. They were fast, friendly and reasonably priced. I plan to return when I need further automobile service.

GC
Glenda C.
04/04/2017
Very professional but still friendlyy
This place is great! I do recommend this place to all my friends and family!

Mike S.
Ford Econoline
03/30/2017
Covenant
Very professional and informative in letting me know the problem and what it would cost for repairs.

Jerry C.
GMC Yukon XL
03/30/2017
Quick and reliable.
Beneficial does great work and gets the job done quickly. I highly recommend them.

Kay M.
03/29/2017
Always clean, always friendly and reliable, reasonably priced work I know is done right the first time. No need for a second visit.
We done business with Donny and Angela for years. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
Oil change.
Smooth as usual.

Dennis W.
I trust them
I have been doing business with Beneficial for 3 or 4 years, I trust their work and their suggestions about work that needs to be done in the future.

Sandi B.
Norman, OK
03/21/2017
Close by and easy to find
After going to several different auto shops I felt after taking my vehicle there that they were one of the most trustworthy and reasonable auto care shops in my area and will defined go back

Art S.
03/18/2017
Art's Ford
Short time frame, but BAM beat my expectations one more time. Pretty expensive, but like I remind my kids, its cheaper than a new or newer car!!! I'll be back!

Jason G.
Honda Accord
03/15/2017
Met my expectations!
I asked around for recommendations and two different people told me about this shop. My experience matched what they raved about it. I will definitely return.