EA
EDWIN A.
Ford Freestyle
09/27/2019
Always open to my schedule, honest people, hard effort in order to have your vehicle ready ASAP.

EC
ERRAL C.
Dodge Sprinter
09/26/2019
Always been satisfied
Good work, done on time.

SG
SUSAN G.
09/23/2019
They know my vehicle
Received notice of my van's 90,000 mile check. Oil was changed and I was made aware that my brake pads are close to requiring replacement. I set up an appointment the following month for the front pads' replacement and afterward I'll make an appointment for the back brakes. I like their early warning system so that I can budget the payments. I also like the fact that usually the same people work on my van each time I bring it in.

MIKE B.
Nissan Sentra
09/18/2019
Professional service
The crew at BIll Smith's Auto do a great job of taking care of all of our vehicles. Very professional service.

Scott C.
Yorktown, VA
Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he had a very good experience, considering what he had to have fixed.

GMC Yukon
09/14/2019
Great service with a friendly smile.
We brought our truck in for an AC repair and everything went smoothly. My AC is working like new and I couldn't be happier. Jeff was awesome; great personality and took good care of us.

Mike L.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they are friendly, knowledgeable and do good work.

WS
WADE S.
Williamsburg, VA
Ford E450 Super Duty
09/10/2019
repairs to my 2002 E450 hvac
service at bill smith's continues to amaze me. I came in with 2 relatively unique problems and left feeling more than satisfied. thanks particu;llary ro billy.

JULIE A.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/08/2019
Great Shop, Always Reliable
I recently returned to Bill Smith's for a routine inspection of my 2016 Accord. Although this was a simple service call, these folks did a lot of work on my previous car, a 1997 Maxima that needed increasing attention as it aged. Whether your auto maintenance needs are complex or simple, I recommend Bill Smith's without hesitation. They are friendly and knowledgeable... They do what they say they will do, on time and at very reasonable prices. I have found them to be consistently professional and reliable, with no exceptions. Highly recommended!

ROSE B.

Michael H.
Virginia
Chevrolet Colorado
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was great. He stated that the staff did not find anything wrong with his vehicle. The problem was intermittent. The business did not charge him anything .

Toyota Tercel
09/04/2019
Fast and great service. Good lounge wait room.
Always considerit to helping to get your vehicle road worthy.

EC
ERRAL C.
Dodge Sprinter
08/27/2019
Professional
Personnel here are very professional. Gave me an estimate a day earlier than originally committed to, had vehicle ready on time. Only reason I did not give five stars, is that air conditioner, while cooling, does not appear to be as effective as it was before developing problems. The day I picked up vehicle air temp was in low 90's. Vehicle took approximate 3 miles to cool down. and air from vents did not seem to reach full cooling temp. I have used this vehicle in temps as high as 104 degrees and had no problem cooling. Took for a ride yesterday, with air temp in high 70's and cooling was much better. At this stage, I'm not confident that AC is working as it should be.

DAVID B.
Yorktown, VA
08/24/2019
Fast, Fair, and Professional Service
I needed a state inspection and an oil change and needed to be done in a relatively short period of time to make another appointment later that day. I explained my situation to Billy and he had me out of the shop with time to spare for my next appointment. I feel that I always get prompt, professional service at a fair price at Bill Smith's!

PB
PAT B.
Norfolk, VA
Chrysler Sebring
08/24/2019
Repair air conditioning
My AC compressor needed to be replaced. Although there was a mixup with my appointment they got my car in and fixed. Very reasonable price and the employees are friendly and well trained. Thanks