Pontiac G6
01/21/2019
Heater Core
Was a good experience, just need better communicationwith customers. I booked my first appointment on a Saturday and no one inform me they would be closed . Drove 20 mins just go back . But they fix my heater core

SG
Susan G.
01/14/2019
Customer Oriented
In November, my van required a lot of maintenance that would have cost too much to do at one time. Billy helped me schedule something every payday to get it all done. BSA kept my previous van running even though it didn't want to. I used to go to Peach on Mellen Street in Phoebus and was frantic when the station changed hands. I don't remember how I found out about Bill Smith Auto, but I can't think of going anywhere else.

CURTIS H.
Hampton, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019
Unresolved issue
Unfortunately my last experience was longer then expected with problem not being resolved. Multiple attempts and costly repairs with condition still existing. Confidence level that they can fix it has me concerned about taking it back but money spent on previous work with out problem solved leads me back to them for resolution.

Rosemary H.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Rosemary said they are honest with their prices and they tell her what is wrong with her vehicle. She has been dealing with Jeff and he is very good and honest and helpful. They don't try to sell her things unnecessarily. They have a comfortable waiting room. It's nice, clean, warm and the bathroom is clean.

NS
Neal S.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Neal said that the place was good.

Doris M.
01/04/2019
Always Standing By His Words!
As a custom since 2018 Bill Smith Auto has been changing my oil and inspecting my car. Bill team is very prompt and friendly i really like the service everytime i go there. Thanks Bill for all you do!

AK
ANGELA K.
Chrysler Sebring
01/04/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Highly recommend getting all your cars needs met here.
They replaced my left motor mount and is was done quickly. Offering me the opportunity to see the part they replaced, shows me the trust I put in them is not wrong.

Yorktown, VA
01/02/2019
Fantastic Place
Fast! Thorough! Not Expensive!

Sonne B.
Kia Spectra
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Sonne said they did a pretty good job.

EA
EDWIN A.
Ford Freestyle
12/28/2018
Oil Change
They are always very honest with prices, diagnosis and waiting time.

CG
CRAIG G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/26/2018
The attention of listening to the customer. Awesome!
I don't feel like I was cheated after the service was completed or forced to keep coming back after the service was completed. The price was very reasonable and I was in and out upon completion no waste of time. The service was above and beyond they let me know what was needed and I understood what was being conveyed with ease.

OF
Olvin F.
Virginia
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Olvin said the technicians were able to fix issues other facilities could not.

JERRY M.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/18/2018
Jerry M
Bill Smith's has been around since I was a kid. So this is no fly by night company. I've always heard that they are so expensive. It's been my experience that you get what you pay for. The people at Bill Smith's provide excellent service and are very courteous. Their work is guaranteed. I'm a repeat customer because I like the work they do and the service they provide.

GV
Greg V.
Virginia
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the service was very good. The work was done at a good price. He was happy with his service.

FM
Frank M.
Hampton, VA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the business does good work and he appreciates everything.