Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mercedes-Benz E350
01/19/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient.
They know you. They know your car. They don't high pressure you to get stuff done. They'll help work around your schedule. My auxilliary battery malfunction took 30 minutes to fix. Nice.

JOHN S.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/18/2019
Happy New Customer
I had the opportunity to take my Mercedes to Brown Motor Works for the first time last week and I was really happy with the result. These guys are obviously very competent. Everything from booking the appointment to reviewing the work done was great. I’ll be back.

JOHANNA W.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
01/18/2019
Leroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the mechanical team is the best all around I've ever had to deal with, since owning a car

WT
WALTER T.
Mercedes-Benz S500
01/16/2019
??
Great friendly service. Keeps customer updated.

JAY B.
West Columbia, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/16/2019
Despite not having an appointment
We took our Mini in when a “service light” came on. Despite not having an appointment, BMW completed repairs in one day.

01/15/2019
Had me in and out less then an hour
Call about 8 in the morning and was in and out by 9:30 with a wash nice guy Leroy took care of me

SPENCER H.
01/15/2019
My car is running well again
If feels good for my car to be running like it’s supposed to

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/14/2019
Customer Service
It is always a pleasure to bring my Mercedes to Brown. They know me by name, they have a loaner and I fell like I get my good service for what I spend. I have been bringing my car there for years and never had a complaint!

IS
IRVIN S.
Hopkins, SC
Mercedes-Benz S320
01/12/2019
There step by step informing on my car.
They were quick job done right. Price was great..

KT
KENNETH T.
Mercedes-Benz S430
01/04/2019
Wasnt pleased with visit this time
Had to come back for wrong parts

AG
ANTWAN G.
Sumter, SC
01/03/2019
Satisfied customer
Service has been great every time I visit. Customer service is amazing and I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else but here...

RICHARD B.
01/02/2019
Fast & Accurate
Very fast and friendly

JIMMIE M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/29/2018
Brown Motor Works, has worked on my Mercedes for years. I am so pleased with the service. The same person works on my automobile every time, and he comes out and talks to me.

GP
GISELLE P.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
12/20/2018
Fast and courteous service!
Fit me in right before the holidays...can't thank them enough.

12/18/2018
Fast service
In and out in one day. Prompt service. Thorough inspection of the vehicle. Not cheap, but very professional.

DESMOND B.
West Columbia, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
12/16/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Professional and friendly staff. Trustworthy company!

ME
MONIKA E.
12/13/2018
I am always very pleased with the excellent and professional customer service received, as well as my vehicle being service in a timely manner.

LR
LANCE R.
12/12/2018
The customer service.
When I pulled up i saw a building that look to be clean and a lot of German cars so I knew they must know what they are doing. I was recommended to this shop by a friend that I consider a true brother. He is very picky about who works on his cars so Uou came very highly recomenddd. U spoke to Leroy and he was very pleasant and acomidsting to my needs. He quoted the repair with in a few hours and I gave the go ahead to do the repairs I was called a few hours later to tell me my car was ready to roll. Again great service!!!

SL
Scott L.
Gaston, SC
12/12/2018
Great work Great people
I could not ask for better service and the people and great and really take care of you.
I would recommend to anyone who needs service on there car

RHONDA M.
Jeep Commander
12/10/2018
Superior service
Every visit has been professional and recommendations for needed service is always thorough.