Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PATRICK P.
Jaguar X-TYPE
11/13/2018
Tenacious and dependable
I brought my 2005 Jaguar in for brake problems. They had a hard time diagnosing the problem but they were able to get to the root problem. Good job guys!

Mercedes-Benz E350
11/12/2018
Awesome experience.
BMW was excellent in assessing and correcting my car issues! Thankfully it was done swiftly and my car is running better than before! Also a clean car is a PERK! I highly recommend their services! Thanks so much Mr Leroy!

Merri C.
Prosperity, SC
BMW 128i
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Merri said it is hard to find a good auto repair business, and this facility is that.

Ray S.
Chapin, SC
Porsche Boxster
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ray said that the place did good work on his vehicle.

AD
APRIL D.
Elgin, SC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
11/08/2018
Friendly staff. Conscience to customer needs. Attention to details of every visit
Attentive staff always present. They are aware of customer needs. Always go beyond their word

MELVIN B.
11/07/2018
Fast professional and friendly service
Went to get my halo serviced on my 750 BMW service was fast professional and friendly

CINDY C.
Chapin, SC
Lexus ES 350
11/06/2018
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
I’ve been going to these guys for almost 20 years and they have always provided great service. More importantly, I trust them.

JEFF M.
Prosperity, SC
BMW Z3
11/05/2018
Fantastic Service and customer service 👍
Very professional, great customer service and not looking to take you to the bank. Would highly recommend to everyone.

JOAN B.
11/03/2018
Professional Service
Professional customer and car services; timely estimates and updates on service status.

RICHARD B.
11/02/2018
Quick service, very knowledgeable staff and open
to questions from customers

Saluda, SC
11/01/2018
They do what is needed and it what they “want”. I’ve taken several cars in when others (dealership) have said something was wrong. Brown’s checked everything out and if they didn’t see a need, they recommended I do nothing. Not many places will turn down money!

KENNY M.
BMW 750Li
10/31/2018
Bmw 750 li
Great job

LW
Lawrence W.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lawrence. He said the business was good and he is looking forward to doing business with them soon.

MEGAN L.
Cayce, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/30/2018
Nice people and quality work
This was my first trip to Brown Motor Works and I was not disappointed. Thy quickly diagnosed and repaired my vehicle, keeping me informed throughout the process. They even picked me up so I could retrieve my car. I look forward to continuing this relationship.

ROBERT S.
Aiken, SC
Jaguar XJ
10/29/2018
does not get any better
I was from out of town with an appointment with a major dealer and referred to brown motor works . that is a point of not knowing what to expect kicks in . I explained the situation to them and they had me in and out a lot faster than I could believe . they will have my business on stuff I have trouble with from now on and I will ship it to them . I cannot say enough .

WB
WINDELL B.
10/24/2018
conscientious tecks
excellent work and they give you a ride if you need it.

Blythewood, SC
10/19/2018
Honest, reasonably priced and on time.
My BMW 328 was fixed on time on a short deadline.

NB
NOELLE B.
BMW Z4
10/19/2018
Always Happy when I pick up my car
I am always satisfied and happy with the work done on my car by Brown Motor Works. As a woman I feel I can totally trust the folks taking care of my car even though I know little about cars.

Bryan M.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said that this business is excellent, and he recommends them.

KW
KEN W.
10/18/2018
Customer service and satisfaction
Leroy was professional and curteous. He really seemed to appreciate my business and me as a customer. I will make Brown's Motor Works my choice for servicing ky 650I. Quality work at a fair price...