BW
BART W.
Volvo S60
06/07/2021
Straight forward communication and quality work
In and out on schedule. Straightforward communication on what should be done and what did not need to be done. Total confidence in work performed

LP
LAUREN P.
Volvo C70
06/07/2021
I believe you did a great job and wish you were better prepared prepared for all your customers.
A very popular shop with many customers. Did a great job on my Volvo, 2011.

DEBORAH L.
Irmo, SC
MINI Countryman
06/03/2021
Reliable
I absolutely trust my car to Brown’s motor Works… They never do anything that is not required, their prices are fair and they have excellent, prompt service. I highly recommend them.

06/03/2021
The service was great

WP
WALTER P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/01/2021
Came in under the quoted price.
I had a good first experience. I will be back.

DIANA R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/29/2021
Honesty
Friendly service, honest, honest, honest.

DOROTHY R.
05/28/2021
Great customer service and very professional
Thank you for all your professional assistance with all any vehicle I have. I recommend you to all my family and friends.

DICK W.
Chapin, SC
MINI Cooper Countryman
05/28/2021
Expertise, friendliness, and making you feel at home.
Going the extra mile to do a great job and being down to earth.

JOHN M.
Dawsonville, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLC
05/27/2021
Stranded while traveling in business
While traveling this week my car stalled and wouldn’t run properly. I ended up doing some quick research on internet and found browns. I can’t say just how fortunate I was in finding such a great company. They not only helped provide a wrecker service to transport my car but also assisted in finding a rental car. They ended up squeezing me I due to me traveling and were able to diagnose and fix my car the next day. They again all were outstanding. Best customer service I have ever had in dealing with a car issue. This could have gone an entirely different direction but again very trustworthy group! I just wish they were closer to Atlanta where I live and would use them regularly!

AN
ATIE N.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/21/2021
The welcome and the communication of mr Leroy
Keep doing good job brown motor but revise prices

KAREN S.
05/21/2021
Very helpful and quick fix
They were extremely heloful in getting my seatbelt fixed in my Lexus. it was an odd problem but they were right on it and git me right in as soon as the oart arrived.

AD
ANITRA D.
Lexington, SC
BMW 750i
Quick Turnaround
They are very efficient with a quick turnaround time! I brought my BMW 750 in on Friday…by that afternoon I had a diagnosis and Monday afternoon she was ready! They took really good care of her!

JAZZ H.
Irmo, SC
Land Rover Range Rover
Aged care
The Brown team takes great care of my”older” but young at heart vehicle!

JAMES B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
90K Service
Ninety thousand mile service performed on MB GL. Feedback included what was done, recommended items to watch, and recommended items to take action on. Cost was reasonable. Service completed in one day.

JY
JASON Y.
Fast and Honest
I brought my vehicle in for low beam light repair. I replaced the bulb and the light didn't work, so I figured there was an issue with electronics. Scott called me and let me know it was a wire not getting the right contact, replaced the harness for the bulb and got me back in working order. I trust these guys and that is why I bring my vehicle to BMW.