BRETT S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/25/2020
Way above average service!
Got me in & out very quickly at a great great price! They have always and continue to be my go-to auto service for my BMW & Mercedes without ANY question!

UR
UMA MAHESH R.
Jaguar XJ
Honesty, humble and genuine
Came in thinking I need work done on my car. But they were honest telling that I don't need any work. No other business does that. But the staff were completely honest. So I will be coming here for the repairs.

STEPHEN W.
West Columbia, SC
Ford Police Interceptor
The team at BMW.
They have always taken care of my car or truck as if it was there own.

BRITIANY M.
Elgin, SC
03/24/2020
Great experience!!!
This place is fantastic! The entire staff were kind and professional. Scott was incredibly thorough and does quality work! I will most definitely return for future vehicle maintenance.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/23/2020
Customer service
Good customer service

BARBARA H.
Chapin, SC
MINI Cooper Countryman
03/23/2020
Good service and friendly people
Excellent service. Very helpful in keeping my car in top running order.

PH
PAUL H.
Chapin, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/21/2020
Reliable
Fixed my wife’s Mercedes again. And, did the repairs for thousands of dollars (yes, thousands) less that the local Mercedes dealership had quoted us to get her SUV back on the road. Highly recommend Brown Motor Works for professional work at a fair price. All employees are friendly too.

MIKE C.
Land Rover LR2
03/20/2020
Great service and great personnel
What a great shop! I got a summary of the work to be done from Leroy. Leroy then followed with an inspection report on the repairs to be done and the overall condition of my car sent to me by text and Leroy personally followed up with a phone call! The work was done quickly and they even washed the car before I picked it up. Wow!! Thanks, Brown Motor Works, Leroy and your entire staff. I recommend you give Brown Motor Works a call when you need service as they are people you can trust your car to.

RA
ROOSEVELT A.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
03/20/2020
As of now, my vehicle is running great.
Car is running great as of now. Time will tell. Leroy's customer's service is great.

ME
MONIKA E.
03/19/2020
Very professional and timely service.

GH
GENICE H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/18/2020
Great team

MARCIA B.
03/18/2020
The people who work there are great.
I’ve been going to BMW for at least 35 years. The guys all know what they are doing and I trust them. They are good about telling me when repairs I ask about are “nice to do, but could wait a while.” Or when they are a safety issue and need to be done now. I think they are great.

JN
JOHN N.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/17/2020
Honest and hardworking people. I've been coming to this business for 15 years and refer all of my friends to it.
I don't think there is a better group of mechanics in the Columbia area. I prefer every one of my friends to them.

STACY H.
Jaguar S-TYPE
03/16/2020
*not great
Charged for replacing intake & actuator gasket while replacing sparkle plugs and core package when in same area as well as the labor operation covers R&R gasket sets. Catalytic Converter went from $385.00 to $585.00 for replacement and it's bolt on and not weld on. RA even tried to charge for diagnostic time even though I had needed repairs done.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 03/16/2020

Sorry to hear your disapiontment. The labor time for replacing spark plugs is 2.6 hours. We only charged you 1.0 to replace them and diagnosis the vehicle. We were extremly fair with pricing and diagnosis. Hopefully other shops will be as fair. Have a blessed day.

CJ
CHRIS J.
03/12/2020
Great techs, fair pricing
Super service, on time at the price quoted.