Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mercedes-Benz E350
11/21/2018
BMW
Attentive, professional, competent.
They work with you instead of you working into their schedule.

MELVA R.
11/20/2018
Friendly respectable and execellent service
I would recoomend this company to anybody that has issues with thier car or even just need service done. I had a very bad experience with the car dealership I took my car to have service done. When I gor my car back I had to get a new engine. A good friend told me about Browns. I wouldn't take my to other place again. Browns the one for my car. Love they service forever. This review ask for 372 words and all you need is 3 They're The Best!!! I wouldn't change nothing about them I so comfortable with putting my car
in thier hands.

GW
GWYN W.
Wright
Great service, very honest I will not trust my bmw to anyone else.

Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
MB Repair
Service advisors are both knowledgeable and personable. The availability of loaner car service is invaluable as I live 40 miles away.

DF
DON F.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Quality Service
Complete satisfaction at Brown Motor Works. The service is excellent and the staff is great.

DAVID W.
11/14/2018
X5 Glow Plugs
I appreciate having a loaner vehicle. Repairs were done well and on time. Thank you.

PP
PATRICK P.
Jaguar X-TYPE
11/13/2018
Tenacious and dependable
I brought my 2005 Jaguar in for brake problems. They had a hard time diagnosing the problem but they were able to get to the root problem. Good job guys!

Mercedes-Benz E350
11/12/2018
Awesome experience.
BMW was excellent in assessing and correcting my car issues! Thankfully it was done swiftly and my car is running better than before! Also a clean car is a PERK! I highly recommend their services! Thanks so much Mr Leroy!

Merri C.
Prosperity, SC
BMW 128i
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Merri said it is hard to find a good auto repair business, and this facility is that.

Ray S.
Chapin, SC
Porsche Boxster
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ray said that the place did good work on his vehicle.

AD
APRIL D.
Elgin, SC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
11/08/2018
Friendly staff. Conscience to customer needs. Attention to details of every visit
Attentive staff always present. They are aware of customer needs. Always go beyond their word

MELVIN B.
11/07/2018
Fast professional and friendly service
Went to get my halo serviced on my 750 BMW service was fast professional and friendly

CINDY C.
Chapin, SC
Lexus ES 350
11/06/2018
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
I’ve been going to these guys for almost 20 years and they have always provided great service. More importantly, I trust them.

JEFF M.
Prosperity, SC
BMW Z3
11/05/2018
Fantastic Service and customer service 👍
Very professional, great customer service and not looking to take you to the bank. Would highly recommend to everyone.

JOAN B.
11/03/2018
Professional Service
Professional customer and car services; timely estimates and updates on service status.

RICHARD B.
11/02/2018
Quick service, very knowledgeable staff and open
to questions from customers

Saluda, SC
11/01/2018
They do what is needed and it what they “want”. I’ve taken several cars in when others (dealership) have said something was wrong. Brown’s checked everything out and if they didn’t see a need, they recommended I do nothing. Not many places will turn down money!

KENNY M.
BMW 750Li
10/31/2018
Bmw 750 li
Great job

LW
Lawrence W.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lawrence. He said the business was good and he is looking forward to doing business with them soon.

MEGAN L.
Cayce, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/30/2018
Nice people and quality work
This was my first trip to Brown Motor Works and I was not disappointed. Thy quickly diagnosed and repaired my vehicle, keeping me informed throughout the process. They even picked me up so I could retrieve my car. I look forward to continuing this relationship.