OP
West Columbia, SC
Volvo XC60
05/12/2021
customer service
Great customer service work done in timely matter. Loaner vehicles available great place

OM
OJ M.
05/11/2021
Polite an does great work
I highly recommend these guys their great people an know what they are doing

LINDA B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/07/2021
Excellent service, punctual
Did work as told to me, very courteous, got my car back spotless

MELISSA G.
Hopkins, SC
Honda Accord Coupe
05/07/2021
Quality Service
BMW is a quality shop. Feel confident in their work. Highly recommend using their services.

Roselle, NJ
05/05/2021
Prompt, affordable and good quality
They saved me $600 as compared to the dealer and I was pleasantly surprised that they offered and I accepted their shuttle service.

BUBBER H.
Kia Sorento
05/05/2021
KIA
As usual, the service was great and they make you feel important. Pleasure taking my car there.

MARY JO H.
Irmo, SC
05/04/2021
The absolute BEST there is!
I don’t trust anyone else with my car—so much so that I come up from Florida to get my car serviced. I’ve been with them for almost 20 years!

Volkswagen Jetta
05/03/2021
Honest and kind
What a warm and welcoming team at Brown Motor Works! They went out of their way to work me in, and provided excellent service and value. I will definitely be back!

RICHARD B.
Volvo S60
05/01/2021
Friendly knowledgeable honest
They are very accommodating and walk you through the whole process
Personnel are all nice.

EM
EMILY M.
Irmo, SC
04/30/2021
This is not your usual experience. Everyone goes the extra mile to make sure your experience is a pleasant one. Pricing is fair and quotes given up front.

ROBERT S.
Chapin, SC
04/30/2021
Charged for a quote on brake job
I took my BMW in due to the “check brake lining warning light”. I had also taken the car in two months prior and was informed that the brake pads were close to needing to be replaced. I was given a quote to replace all four brake rotors pads and sensors. I declined to have the service performed and was charged $120 fee. I am not sure what the fee was for as the brake warning light and your own service records indicated the vehicle was due for a brake job. I think this practice is highly unethical and will no longer patronize your business.

BILL M.
BMW 750i xDrive
Wonderful service
Great place, fixed quickly and they communicate !

JEFFERY A.
Lexington, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLA
04/24/2021
Leroy is Great
Service was excellent and faster than I expected. Leroy seems trustworthy and made me feel at ease. I will be back for service in the future.

IM
ISABELLE M.
Orangeburg, SC
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/22/2021
Isabelle S. Maple
Courtesy and workmanship. Did an awesome job of informing and prioritizing my repairs.

KI
KENNETH I.
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/22/2021
Professional , courteous and reliable
I have been pleased with the work performed on my Mercedes. The staff is knowledgeable, professional and respectful. I was recommended to try Brown’s Motor Works by an associate. The experience each time I visited, has been great. So great, that I have recommended two of my friends to Brown’s Motor Work. My friends are pleased too with the service.