Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

VICKI P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/11/2019
Quality over Conveinience
I prefer quality work over conveinience. This is what keeps customers coming back. I am very satisfied. available history on services, courtesy van for drop offs, loaner vehicles, apply for a line of credit, coupons on the website, an awesome popcorn popper in the waiting room. I love good popcorn!

RAY W.
Lugoff, SC
Volkswagen Passat
07/10/2019
25+ year delighted customer
Never been dissatisfied here in over 25 years. Very well qualified team here. Very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Brown's on Broad River Rd.

JACKIE A.
Land Rover Range Rover
07/10/2019
Abney
Leroy made the process of making an appointment to fix my vehicle professional and easy. While I was there every one that I saw in the office also presented themselves very professional. When I picked my car up I received the same type of kind, professional manner. I also received a text message letting me know my car was ready and a full maintenance result, all per text. Jackie A

SR
SUSAN R.
Blythewood, SC
Honda Civic Sdn
07/08/2019
Reliable and trustworthy!
They have serviced and repaired my older Mercedes, then my Infinity, now my Honda! They always give a you a reliable quote first, and most importantly they really do great work!! Not to mention the super nice clean up job they do! I really feel like at Brown Motor Works, "when it's done it's done!"

RHONDA W.
Irmo, SC
07/01/2019
Great Service!
Been going here for a couple of years now and Brown Motors has been awesome in handling my BMW. And Mr Leroy is always so kind and professional!

JAMES B.
West Columbia, SC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/27/2019
Quality Honest Service
Took my car in because a CHECK ENGINE light came on. Really concerned about something going bad on the engine. BMW technician found that an engine cover had not been properly replaced (by the dealership) creating the problem. Only cost was the analysis and clamping the cover back on correctly. This tells me they did not take the advantage of something minor.

DAN R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/27/2019
Simply the Best
I’ve been using Brown Motor Works for all my vehicles! Staff is friendly and professional in every way. I’ve never been disappointed in the repairs or maintenance of my vehicles. Reasonable rates and great customer care keeps me coming back. Highly recommend BMW for all your vehicle needs!

NS
NATAILE S.
Excellent service & customer service
Brown Motor Works was professional & provided excellent service in every way. I won't take my business anywhere else!
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 06/27/2019

Thanks so much for your Business. We look forward to helping you in the future.

KP
KYM P.
West Columbia, SC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Superior Work!
I've been taking my vehicle to Brown's Motor Works on Broad River Road for several years now and I'm always happy with the service and their work. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

CINDY C.
Chapin, SC
Best out there!
Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

JIMMIE M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/25/2019
Service always top notch. The same staff member works on my vehicle every time. Wouldn’t let anyone else service my automobile.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Conway, SC
06/24/2019
Vacation Interruption
We were on our way to the mountains and developed A/C issues out side of Columbia. We had planned to stop in Columbia. The next morning we called Brown’s and they got us in early. Chuck gave us a ride to breakfast. Leroy got us diagnosed and on the road by 10:15 with the car washed. Outstanding service.

SUSAN M.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/24/2019
Best car service place!
Everyone is like family! No one likes to get car repairs or service! The staff at Brown Motor Works are always friendly and very informative!

DAVID G.
Mercedes-Benz S500
06/23/2019
Fair price, work done well and on time
The the mechanics are very professional and they do a great job, ,the guys in the front office are kind and understanding. .i would recommend bmw to anyone who needs their car serviced

Chapin, SC
BMW M3
06/21/2019
Great service as always
Bring both my vehicles here and service is always phenomenal

SIERRA S.
Irmo, SC
Lexus ES 350
06/19/2019
Honest
Brown motor works had been taking care of my vehicles for 6 years. The employees are honest about repairs and cost prior to service. Thank you

HB
HERBERT B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/18/2019
Prompt & Reasonable
Leroy is always very pleasant to deal with. I always feel that i get what is needed and nothing more. Excellent service at far less than the dealership.

DEBRA H.
06/18/2019
Windshield replaced
Ernie Matthews was very prompt & replaced my CRV’s windshield with professionalism. I will definitely use Brown’s Motors again. They are A One!

TV
TIMOTHY V.
06/17/2019
BMW installed running boards on my 2018 Honda CRV. It was done quickly and reasonably.

KI
KENNETH I.
Mercedes-Benz S430
06/12/2019
Retired educator
Greeted with a smile, professional service, and courtesy.
R.A. B. from Brown Motor Works responded on 06/19/2019

We are glad we could assist you with your car repairs. We look forward to working with you in the future.