4.6

Shirley N.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer Service from making my appointment , the service rep, to paying the cashier. Everyone was professional. I didn't have to wait long for an oil change.

02/25/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service and awesome customer service

2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Staff was courteous, friendly and timely
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/25/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Tire trip
Have used Hyundai many times and not had any major issues. Maybe this one just rubbed me the wrong way. Not sure.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/25/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. I want to apologize for the my service team taking so long for a tire repair. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Honoraville, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fixing Seats and Icons on Dash
I was able to get a quick appointment to have my seats fixed. However, the service part meant was short on a part so I had to wait and return to have issues resolved. Replacing the motorized parts on the driver and passenger seats as well as the wheel sensor took about three hours and the price was reasonable compared to what I thought it would cost.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/25/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

MK
Mark K.
Selma, AL
Friendly efficient service!
Great service and they even shuttled me to work.

Rick B.
Deatsville, AL
Fast courteous service
Wouldn't get serviced anywhere else.

Joyce G.
Dadeville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Very efficient
Service completed in timely manner. Comfortable waiting area.

Prattville, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Sandy
I would make sure that your clients are kept informed, especially when the wait time is longer than anticipated.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/25/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. I would have to agree with you. I am not sure of the exact situation that occurred, but waiting over 2 hours for an oil service is excessive. I want to apologize for my service team. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Donald W.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Sorry to hear that Craig left Capitol Hyundai
Service is always great and no issues. However, have been working with Craig over the years since we purchased our first Hyndai in 2006. Understand he has left to work at another dealership. He will be missed.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/21/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Donald H.
Outstanding customer service
I just returned from a long trip when my service required light came on. It was around 4 p.m. when I arrived at Capitol Hyundai. After a short wait Phillip Buchanan (Services Advisor) ask if he could help me. After I told him my problem he ask if I wanted to wait and after he told me it would be less than a hour, I decided to wait. About 45 min. later my car was ready to go. Phillip was professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Another thing I like about Capitol Hyundai is they provide a military (active duty and retirees)

Charlie B.
Atlanta, GA
Very Satisfied.

Mary M.
Survey
I will continue to return but was shocked that service appt was communicated incorrectly and that there was only one service writer.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/21/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the five star rating. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

In answering your question of only having one service advisor on a Saturday, we had one call out sick that morning. Kierra did a wonderful job in handling the work load.

02/13/2020 Category: Service
Good service.
Very friendly staff and great customer service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

RK
Robert K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Car Service
Several weeks ago, my 2016 Elantra lost a patch of paint about 50 square inches in size during heavy rains. Hyundai agreed to repaint the roof as a courtesy free of charge. I have purchased 5 cars from Capital Hyndai, Montgomery, AL. Because of the great service, I will purchase y next car from Captial Hyundai.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is wonderful to hear from our satisfied customers on a job well done. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.