4.6

Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5Overall Rating 4.4374969/5rating 4.4374969
Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375

TJ
Tameral J.
Millbrook, AL
11/16/2019 Category: Service
They do a really good job
They did a really good job
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for your business and giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

Eclectic, AL
Great job
Keep up the good work
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

WD
Wayne D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
I have always had great service at this location. The people are always nice and knowledgeable of the business. The wait is never long. It’s just a great place to do business.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for the kind words. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Debra S.
Fort Deposit, AL
ok
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It appears we did not reference your service history and note the use of full synthetic oil. I would like to offer your next full synthetic oil service for the same cost as a standard oil service. I do apologize for the mistake. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Claudia M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure when getting my Hyundai serviced especially when dealing with Mr. Craig.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/15/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for the kind words for Mr. Craig. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

IM
Ida M.
Prattville, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
friendly
ok
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/15/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

RT
Rosie T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Took forever
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/12/2019

Dear valued customer, I want to apologize for the excessive length of time it took for us to service your vehicle. It is not our intension to take that long for an oil change service. It is unacceptable and we will work hard to make your service experience the best it can be. Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Cecil, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
90,000 miles service on my Santa Fe
Outstanding customer service and fast service's, good coffee.

YW
Yolanda W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2019 Category: Service
The short amount of time it took to take care of my car
The people that work in the customer service department are always
caring and lovely people.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/09/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review and thank you for your business. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

CT
Charlie T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
great
service was great thanks
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/09/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. Please let me know how we can earn the five star on your next visit. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Jonathan S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Tremendous service! Courteous and professional staff. They have always treated me well, and never pressure me to buy extras. I highly recommend Capitol Hyundai. I will definitely return for my future vehicle service needs.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/06/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs and for the wonderful response to us. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

James G.

Pike Road, AL
11/01/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/02/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Titus, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
Advisor was quick to greet me and attended to the problem promptly
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/02/2019

BL
Brenda L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
I realized I was due for my service and was able to go in and get this done even though I did not have an appointment. The gentleman who helped me was very nice and polite and had my car ready when he told me it would be ready!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/01/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. it was our pleasure to be able to accommodate and get your service needs complete. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Pike Road, AL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/29/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Happy with service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/29/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time  for all your service needs.

PM
Priscilla M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Patient, friendly, courteous
Done with care and you don't have to wait forever!!!!!

LA
Lee A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance concerns
Unfortunately, maintenance was unable to replicate three significant issues, even with a field service technician present. But the problems are detailed in the maintenance report in case any of them resurface in a more significant manner after the warranty expires.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/28/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. Please let us know if your concerns you described during your last service visit happen on a more consistent basis. I would suggest keeping a log of time of day, vehicle temp, time after start up, and weather conditions. All of these things can help id reproduction of intermittent issue. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

VP
Valencia P.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Mr. Craig was very professional and nice I enjoyed the experience.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/28/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have. Thank you for the kind words for Mr. Craig.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.