Capitol Hyundai Montgomery

4.5

Shederian S.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Shederian was great he was very knowledgeable about my car history and the repair
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/15/2021

Thank You!
I would like to Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey, we really appreciate our customers and love hearing from them! Capitol Hyundai strives to make our customers happy and to have a great experience!  Once again thank you and if you need anything please let me know!

Thanks!

EY
Ella Y.
01/11/2021
Please Read
I took my brand new vehicle 2021 in for first time oil change. I was told by advisor it would take 45 minutes well it was one hour and 30 minutes I did not get an apology. Then I found out this vile person took my vehicle for a joy ride used my my blue link to make phone calls deleted my user profile and all my settings ...went into my trunk snooping around and mud was on the side of my car panel. Service Manager continue to let this happen on your watch and this dealership will go out of business. You are making Hmma look bad. BEWARE!!!!!!!!! I am reporting you to BBB. If I could give this zero stars...

Thank You!

This is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist at Capitol Hyundai, just wanted to Thank you for filling out the Survey on our Service Department!  We really appreciate our customers and want to hear from them!  We here at Capitol Hyundai strive to make our customers happy, and to have a great experience!  We really fell short on this visit, and I would like to apologize for your experience, this is not how we want our customer to feel.  If at any time you have any questions or need any assistance please give me a call at 334-279-6555 Dealership, 334-551-1387 direct line  or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

Thomas M.
Wetumpka, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/10/2021 Category: Service
Always great Service
The Service dept does a great job. They have an exceptional amount of vehicle that go through there

UC
Unhappy C.
Riverside, CA
01/10/2021
These people are snooping around in my vehicle
I took my car in for a oil service on a brand new car... It took one hour & 30 min ....and whoever did service in the back where you can't see what's going on deleted my driver's info and open my trunk to look in the back. I don't recommend anyone going here for any type of service. BEWARE!!!!!!!
I give them zero stars

Ramer, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Visit
Good job.

01/07/2021 Category: Service
Upset
2 to 2and a half hours was acceptable but the other confusion was not.
Not a pick up.
No text.
Dirty mat.
I had a sick husband at home that I had made arrangements for. Love my Santa Fe but not the service about the ABS.

Wetumpka, AL
2021 Hyundai Venue
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Helpful staff!
I had an issue with a check engine light and got my vehicle inspected and fixed a few other minor issues within just a few days! The staff that I worked with were very helpful and went out of their way to make this convenient for me. (Laverne & Robert Rego in finance) I was very pleased with Laverne keeping me updated and explaining to me what was fixed on my vehicle!

01/07/2021 Category: Service
Good salesman, iffy service department
As I arrived at my appointment a few minutes early at 9:25 I was treated by a man who informed me they had put my name wrong when I had called and scheduled my appointment (when I made my appointment I gave the women every detail about my Apple car play connection issues and we went over that it was WIRELESS****) the man then sent me to my salesman where I sat for 45 minutes (he wasn’t even aware that I was there) and when I finally tracked down the man who sent me to him he informed me that he in fact could not repair my vehicle which I knew when I was sent to him because why would a salesman repair a technical issue??? Salesman was great. The service department never went over why I was there nor did he ever show me a form or took notes. I was called that night that they were ordering a new USB. Which was concerning considering I went over with everyone that this was a WIRELESS** vehicle and a WIRELESS applecar play issue. The salesman was nice enough to answer my calls for updates but the ladies on the service end could never give me an answer when I called because I didn’t have a service managers name (I was never given one) I received my car back with the same issue still happening where the Apple CarPlay does not stay connected. Overall my salesman Micheal Jackson was 10/10 amazing and extremely helpful and friendly. Service department was extremely disappointing and concerning considering they were not aware the vehicle I brought in to their department that I haven’t even had a month (2021 Avenue) was a wireless vehicle.

MA
Mary A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Great car

Kimberly B.
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Capitol Hyundai Montgomery
Very friendly staff & helped me in a timely manner! Will return for future business!!!

HJ
Henry J.
Pike Road, AL
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Good

BF
Ban F.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Needed front brake pads replaced. Did just that without hassle at a good price.

LO
Lakisha O.
Tyler, AL
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Nothing
Did not complete the service as needed. I pay for the service but no result
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/31/2020

Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/31/2020

Davi C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Timing
Although I’m happy with my Hyundai Santa Fe Overall I’m not satisfied with Hyundai service

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Straight
Straight

12/22/2020 Category: Service
Get it together guys
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/23/2020

12/20/2020 Category: Service
Good
Good job for first service visit prayerfully all of my visits be the same