Overall Rating 4.3846138/5Overall Rating 4.3846138/5Overall Rating 4.3846138/5Overall Rating 4.3846138/5rating 4.3846138
Overall Rating 2.50549/5Overall Rating 2.50549/5rating 2.50549rating 2.50549rating 2.50549

NM
Nancy M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
I want to give a big thanks to this team, all tho ot was Saturday mid day and with no appointment, at no time they made me feel unwelcome, they were always nice and courteous.

RT
Rita T.
Jones, AL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The service is great
All employees are friendly and helpful with any questions I have. Service is fast and well done.

Hayneville, AL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Good service. Friendly. Reasonable price.
Long wait, but coffee was good. Missed cookies and popcorn. Regular service here has kept Santa Fe running well for more than 11 years and 100,000 miles.

Renee H.

Terry M.
Eufaula, AL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Sincere customer care
Did not have an appointment, but from the moment I got there they treated me like I did. Excellent customer service, and I will return.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Car
Fine

Deborah H.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
The service was pleasant and timely. The man was very nice and informative.

Ricky W.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The Rod Bearing in my motor went out, so I just knew that I was pretty much out of a car. But, the lovely customer service rep at Hyundai helped me out so much. Now, my car rides better than ever!

Greenville, AL

Ruthie P.
Union Springs, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Everyone was very polite and professional. I was informed on what I need to get done and how I could break it up. During the urgent first and let the rest follow. Thanks again!!

Martha B.
Millbrook, AL
Martha
Well trained people who make you glad you chose Hyundai.

Matthew H.
service visit
The person who greeted me in the service bay was nice, courteous, very knowledgeable, and had a great attitude. All questions were answered. Very pleasant experience.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to do the review on Capitol Hyundai Service Dept.  We value our customers and want to make sure they are getting the best service.  Thank you again.

Prattville, AL
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Software Update
I arrived at my appointed time. There were many people in line but it moved quickly. In an hour and a half I was back on my way. Very friendly and professional.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for the feedback on your visit!  We work hard to give our customers wonderful customer service and do it in a timely manner! Thanks

VP
Valeria P.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Advisor Ever
I have had my Sonata serviced at the dealership since I purchased it. By chance, Keirra Lewis was the service advisor on my first and second service appointments. I have had a few other advisors, all good in their own way but none compare to her. She's friendly, very professional, and thorough. Now, I specifically request her. She's the best!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for the great review!  Keirra is a great Service Advisor! We value her and our customers! Thank you for your input, it lets us know we are doing a good job and that is what we work toward each and everyday!
Thanks

EI
Elizabeth I.
Titus, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Warranty Replacement
No issues and excellent service when needed repair work on my vehicle. The fact there were no issues with the warranty made it even better.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!  We always want to take care of our customers! Thanks

Ok
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/05/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We apperciate your business and value your feedback. It was with great pleasure to speak with you regarding your vist and is pleased to know your visit was great. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery
334-279-6555

AJ
Adwowa J.
The staff
I love coming to this location

My service person she’s always nice and friendly
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you, and we value you as a customer and want to always give the best customer service!  Your input is very important to us here!  Thank you!

FH
Freddie H.
Selma, AL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I was contacted by my Tech and my problem with the oil sticker was quickly corrected. They are going to mail me one out today

04/04/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in to get the recalls fixed. I had three of them to get fixed. I also asked to get the oil changed. When I picked my car up, I received good customer service from my Tech Kierra. She was very nice and friendly. The only problem I had is when I got halfway home, I noticed that the sticker to state when I needed my next oil change was not in the window. I live 60 miles away so I was not about to turn around to go get it. It just made me wonder, did they really change my oil. Now later, I will be trying to guess when the last time I had an oil change and when do I need to get a new one. Other than that small problem, customer service was good.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/04/2019

Hello Freddie Hodges,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your vital feedback. It was with great honor thst we were able to retify your concern. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery
334-279-6555

DF
Daniel F.
Prattville, AL
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very courteous AND very professional!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the great review! We work hard to give courteous and professional service to all of our customers!  We value your input!  Thanks

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Car required a 2nd appointment.
Scheduled a specific appointment on line.
When arrived, didn't know of appointment.
Appreciated short wait to confirm my car needs.
Greatly appreciated shuttle ride to needed destination.
Rec'd call when vehicle was ready with expectation of need for another appointment to acquire part not in stock.
Returned for pick-up, my rep was not available, other reps were very busy but acknowledged me and offered to help as soon as possible, pulled my paper, brought my car around.
My rep returned, processed paperwork; however was charged for something needed to be deleted. I received an apology.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback, sorry about all the confusion with your appointment and also with the paperwork, I am glad they got it taken care of for you.  We work hard here at Capitol Hyundai to give great customer service!  Thanks for you input.