4.6

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (129)

Latest Review 25 minutes ago

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and timely service.

PH
Pamela H.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Service at Capital Hyundai
I took my car in for service and I was early. They said no problem, told me how long it would take and sent me to the waiting room. Great customer service.

Valley Grande, AL
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Average
Service wasn’t as good as last time
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/02/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. I want to apologize for my service team and their demeanor. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Pike Road, AL
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Kierra was awesome!
The customer service here is always impeccable. Kierra was so helpful and professional.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/01/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Jackson L.
06/29/2020
Service Department doesn't respond once they have your vehicle
Dropped off my vehicle for recall services on 6/24 at 9am.
Gave the service advisor my contact information including phone number.

He said he would contact me.
It has been 4 business days and I have not heard from the service department.
I have contacted them several times, and I only get voicemail.
Left several voicemails, still no response.

The recall site says each recall takes about an hour to check, and may take longer to perform the recall work if further service is deemed necessary. I am fine with this.
But you need to let your customers know something.
Leaving them in the dark is the worst possbile customer service and is not "World Class" as your website says.

This dealership already has a bad reputation in Montgomery.
I will never do any type of business with them again.
I will taking my Hyundai vehicles to Hyundai of Auburn for future services.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/30/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

SF
Sandra F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Promptness of service reps, thoughtfulness, courtesy, and timely service
I've been coming here for awhile. Love my Santa Fe. Have always received great service with thorough explanations of any repair(s) needed and cost. Thanks so much for being here for us.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Martha R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Wait for your vehicle went finished
Wait for your vehicle went finished more than 45 minutes or more . You have try to find the person who wrote you up. ūü§Ē
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. i want to apologize for my service team not valuing your time. I am unsure of the situation that caused the delay in delivery. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Crystal W.
Prattville, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Paid way to much for service to not find the problem.
Need Tech's who actually know and have worked or been trained on Hyaundi cars.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. The repair order shows no specific driveability concern, just a fuel system cleaning, replacement of spark plugs, and an oil change. If there is a specific concern, we can address it. Please bring your vehicle in at your convenience.

FR
Fred R.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Satisfactory service
My recent service experience was convenient and satisfactory

TL
Tamela L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
We bought our Hyundai Santa Fe XL here in Montgomery, AL. We have use the Service Center for all maintenance Service. Can't say enough good things about the Service center. The people are great to work with always with a smile. We will definitely be back!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

Joseph P.
06/17/2020
Unhappy customer.
Extremely dissatisfied with repair and customer service. 2018 Hyundai Sonata Ltd dropped off May 4th with break problems that twice almost caused 2 serious accidents. Picked up June 3/4 supposedly repaired with new hydraulic system. Same brake problem almost caused another serious accident June 5. Returned car to Service Dept same day and after 12 days no one has contacted me about the status of my car. Although I was given a loaner/rental car, I’ve been without the use of MY car for over 6 weeks now, with no end in sight as far as I know. This is more than unacceptable. PLEASE REPAIR COMPLETELY - or REPLACE, PROMPTLY.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2020

Dear valued customer, i want to apologize for the delay in repairs for your 2018 Sonata brake issue. We are working with Hyundai to help diagnose and repair your vehicle. I know it is difficult to be without your vehicle during these times we are in. We will do everything in our power to get your vehicle back to you promptly.

sincerely

06/17/2020 Category: Service
Acceptable service
Already provided in survey
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2020

Dear valued customer, i want to apologize for the excessive wait time during check in with your last service appointment. Unfortunately, we have a smaller staff which limits how fast we can get to every customer. You are important to us and wish to continue being your service provider. We will strive to do better.

Sincerely,

2009 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Tucson
Reliable service.

Joseph A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Don't expect to hear anything from them
I dropped my car off for an 8:15 appointment, when I called at the end of the day to see if my car was done yet (I had not received a call), I was told that they had not even looked at it yet. Why did I even have to have an appointment, I asked, the answer? *crickets* We will look at it tommorrow, first thing and call you by 10. At about noon, I called them, since they did NOT call by 10. I was hung up on by the service assistant because I was never given the name of my service tech. I called back, and she did not answer the phone, instead letting it go to the front office, who sent me back to service, who didn't answer forcing the call back to the front, etc. three times! Long story short, the communication skills are severely lacking here and when I finally got to a manager and complained about it, he already knew, wasn't at all surprised, didn't care and was not interested in fixing the problem at all. All it takes is a simple phone call or e-mail or text if you don't like to or have time to talk. Not hard, but too much effort for them I guess. If there was another Hyundai deal in reach, I'd probably go there instead. Most Hyundai dealerships are pretty good, Capital Hyundai gives them a bad reputation.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We understand communication is key to great customer service and we are working to do a better job. Yes, the recall part for your vehicle was not in stock causing your vehicle repair to be delayed. We apologize for the delay. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2020 Category: Service
All services not completed
The service I requested was not done. I was told that the technician could not duplicate the vibration. I was told that the technician took my car on a test drive. I checked my mileage and my car had only been driven one mile and that was for them to bring the car to my home. The service I requested wasn't even listed on the invoice.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/15/2020