4.5

Serivce
Great person
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/09/2021

Thank You!

This is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist at Capitol Hyundai, just wanted to Thank you for filling out the Survey on our Service Department!  We really appreciate our customers and want to hear from them!  We here at Capitol Hyundai strive to make our customers happy, and to have a great experience!  If at any time you have any questions or need any assistance please give me a call at 334-279-6555 Dealership, 334-551-1387 direct line  or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Diagnostic test
The technician was very thorough
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/09/2021

HT
Henry T.
Prattville, AL
04/06/2021
Fixed issues
They have gone above and beyond ot assist
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/06/2021

Prattville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Fixed issues
They have gone above and beyond to help

04/03/2021 Category: Service
They are ok
Need to spend more time working on a vehicle and less talking
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/06/2021

Thank You!

This is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist at Capitol Hyundai, just wanted to Thank you for filling out the Survey on our Service Department!  We really appreciate our customers and want to hear from them! We fell short on this visit and I would like to apologize for your experience!  We here at Capitol Hyundai strive to make our customers happy, and to have a great experience!  If at any time you have any questions or need any assistance please give me a call at 334-279-6555 Dealership, 334-551-1387 direct line  or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com

Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/06/2021

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montogmery. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We appreciate you for taking our call and speaking with us to rectify the situation. We look forward to sharing your next visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery
Customer Service
334-279-6555

Davi C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Worst Service ever
The service at this dealer is unacceptable. The staff have no respect for your time and they don’t explain the work done and they overcharge for the little work they do. The staff is aloof and somewhat rude. I don’t advise anyone to take their vehicle to Capitol Hyundai
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/03/2021

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Very professional just need to speed up the time of the initial greeting .
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/02/2021

Alexis M.
03/26/2021
UNORGANIZED AND UNPROFESSIONAL
I got my vehicle March 9th around 7 p.m and the check engine light was on the next morning when I was driving to work. I took my car to get fixed on March 18th and they didn’t even look at my car until the 22nd. It is now March 26th and my car is still there . They have had the parts to fix my car since yesterday morning and have yet to do so even though I just purchased this car. They do not call you back and half of the people who answer the phone send you to a voicemail for the manager and the managers don’t even call you back. It is ridiculous, do not waste your money.

Alexis M.
03/26/2021
UNORGANIZED AND UNPROFESSIONAL

2013 Hyundai Accent
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Mk
Don't treat women with respect, think they're idiots when it comes to vehicles.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/22/2021

Hi this is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist with Capitol Hyundai, first I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We here at Capitol Hyundai would like to apologize for making your daughter fell the way she did when she was here! Please if you have any questions or need anything in the future you can contact me at 334-551-1387 or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

Shederian S.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2021 Category: Service

03/19/2021 Category: Service
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/22/2021

Thank You for taking the time to do the survey!  This is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist here at Capitol Hyundai, I would like to say we fell short on giving you great customer service at your visit and for that I would like to apologize.  We here at Capitol Hyundai strive to give our customers great service and we were short on this visit.  If at any time you have any questions or need anything please give contact me at 334-551-1387 or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

Thank you so very much!
334-551-1387

2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/18/2021 Category: Service
The selection of vehicles
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicles
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/22/2021

Hi this is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist at Capitol Hyundai, I wanted to say thank you  for taking the time to do the survey! We value our customers input, if you need anything please contact me at 334-551-1387 or eamil me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.  Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

S
S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/18/2021

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking our call to get this matter taken care of. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery
Customer Service
334-279-6555

Keith S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/22/2021

Hi this is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery, I would like to thank you for taking the time to do the survey! I wanted to apologize to you for you experience on your last visit to our service department.  We value our customers and want them to always have a great experience and we fell on this visit, if you ever have any questions or need anything please contact me at 334-551-1387 or email at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

MK
Mike K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Highbeam Headlights
The saga with my highbeam headlights has been going on since November 2020.....ITS MARCH 2021 and the issue has not been resolved!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/15/2021

Hi this is Laverne Customer Service Specialist here at Capitol Hyundai, I would like to thank you for filling out the survey, but I see we fell short in giving you great customer service!  This is not how we want our customer to be treated, please at anytime you have and issue please let me know.

334-551-1387