GV
Gary V.
Nissan Rogue
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Gary said that the place had personable service, they did excellent work and were very consistent.

FJ
FRANK J.
Simsbury, CT
Honda Fit
03/27/2020
Promptness
They listened to my needs and acted directly

AA
ALEXANDER A.
03/25/2020
Flat tire
It was quick Pro repair and right in front of me.
Friendly atmosphere and responsible people. Thank you

FJ
FRANK J.
Simsbury, CT
03/22/2020
The crew is available and prompt
I got in quickly and was also done quickly

CG
CATHRINE G.
TARIFFVILLE, CT
Hyundai Accent
03/20/2020
Always helpful, knowledgeable
Everyone I have had contact there has always been friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciate clear and accurate information (including photographs of issues to be fixed) . I also appreciate that, as a woman, I am never talked down to and everything is explained clearly. I won't go anywhere else.

NS
NICHOLAS S.
West Granby, CT
Toyota Venza
03/11/2020
Good job.
Did the work in the time suggested, took me promptly, car works well.
Holly B. from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 03/12/2020

It was our pleasure Nicholas to service your Toyota Venza. We strive to complete our work in a timely manner. We look forward to future visits to our facility with your vehicle.

DENNIS M.
West Granby, CT
03/09/2020
Efficient, honest, friendly, very good service.
Needed new tires and other maintenance services for my F350. Nick, Nate, Holly, Shawn discussed my needs, offered several options for the tires and promptly scheduled my appointment for the next day. All services were done on time and to my complete satisfaction.
Holly B. from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you Dennis for your kind words regarding your trucks service with us. It is always our goal to complete your service in a timely and efficient manner.

VS
Vernon S.
Cadillac CTS-V
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Vernon said there is hardly any wait time and they get him in and out very quickly.
Holly B. from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 03/12/2020

It was our pleasure Vernon to service you and your Cadillac CTS-V on March 6th. We strive to provide fast and reliable service to our customers.

OD
Owen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
BMW 325i
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Owen said his overall experience with this business was good. The only issue he had was when he went in to get a full wheel alignment they were only able to align the front and told him that the back had a bolt on the control arm that was loose. He had taken his vehicle to another place to get the front alignment done and they told him he needed more adjustment pieces. Now his steering is sideways. Other than that they are amazing. They got the alignment with the back end really straight. Overall this business had great service, the employees were really friendly and he has had a lot of issues with his backend and this place got it completely straightened out. He was told that once he gets done what he needs he could take it back to them and they would do another 4 wheel alignment for free.
Holly B. from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 03/12/2020

Owen, we strive to make a positive experience for our customers. We look forward to servicing you and your vehicle in the future.

Charles M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Charles said they were prompt, had fair prices and gave him good service.

SD
Steve D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the business does a great job. They all work as a team, polite, knowledgeable and the price is good.

AF
ALYSSA F.
03/03/2020
Fast, thorough and friendly!
Thank you so much for adjusting my tires so quickly, and for accommodating me at such short notice! Everyone is always so kind and helpful. I really appreciate it!
Holly B. from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 03/04/2020

Itt was our pleasure Alyssa to help you with your tire situation. We always strive to be accomodating and helpful to our customers. Thank you for the kind words it is always nice to hear our hard work is paying off.

WS
WAYNE S.
02/26/2020
Go the extra mile
Bought set of front tires along with 4-wheel alignment, took their time dialing in the adjustments to get it just right. Recently had to replace one new tire due to road hazard and they ordered a new one and had it mounted the following day. Went the extra mile and put the spare back in place as opposed to just throwing in trunk as most places would do. Will give my business in the future.
Holly B. from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 02/27/2020

Wayne, it was our pleasure to service your Audi A3. We strive to provide excellent customer assistance and look forward to seeing you in the future.

RA
ROBERT A.
Jeep Cherokee
02/21/2020
Servce
Good service, reasonable cost, friendly.
Holly B. from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 02/24/2020

It was our pleasure to work on your Jeep. We look forward to future encounters and will continue to provide friendly service to our customers.

MAURICE L.
Tariffville, CT
02/19/2020
Great, quick service!
Took care of my flat quickly. Good service overall!
Holly B. from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 02/20/2020

It was our pleasure to attend to your flat tire on your Honda Odyssey. Thank you for the kind words you said about your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.