Checkered Flag Auto Center

PAULA C.
Bloomfield, CT
03/25/2021
Excellent and professional
Thank so much for all that you do, you always go above and beyond and I appreciate it!!!

DERK L.
Suffield, CT
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/17/2021
Mint
Quick service, in and out in less than 20 minutes for 2 tires.

HK
HUNNIE K.
North Granby, CT
03/14/2021
So pleased with everything at CF!
I brought my car in for a brake
Inspection. I am so pleased with the total inspection they performed. They detailed on the bill everything they checked. Sean is so polite and professional. I cannot be more pleased than I am. I never leave without saying hello to Nate and Nick! Thank you CF!

Simsbury, CT
Kia Sorento
03/13/2021
Efficient and Friendly
Visited on a Saturday an hour before closing with a tire nail puncture/slow leak. Service was efficient and friendly. Very thorough explanation of the permanent tire repair patch (not just a plug) and cost was affordable. Free cup of coffee to boot and good conversation while waiting. Was in and out in no time. Will definitely choose them again when needed!

MIKE G.
Dodge Durango
03/10/2021
Service is fantastic!
Service team listens prior to identifying issues. Once issue identifies they take the time to show you and provide options. Definitely a value proposition here.

BK
BRADLEY K.
Bloomfield, CT
03/05/2021
Great service, quick, polite, modestly priced
I went there for more detailed tire service since they are always responsive on little stuff like tire pressure checks. Very accommodating. I have now switched garages.

BR
BRIAN R.
North Granby, CT
Volkswagen Jetta
03/05/2021
Great team to work with and they keep you informed of everything as they are working on your car.

MIKE G.
Volvo S80
Great prices/service
Always feel fairly treated. Reliable, honest and always talk through pros and cons of options.

SL
STEPHANIE L.
Windsor Locks, CT
Nissan Maxima
03/01/2021
Customer service
They all go above and beyond for there customers!!! Will definitely recommend!

LOU M.
Ware, MA
Jeep Wrangler JK
02/26/2021
Easy to make an appointment and they check everything even for an oil change!! I will go there every time as I feel they do take the time to make sure I’m aware of any issues with my car.

V
Valued Customer
Simsbury, CT
Dodge Durango
02/25/2021
Easy and quick to deal with.
I stopped at Checkered Flag to ask if I could have someone check my tire for a slow leak. I was told it would be about 30 minutes. Twenty minutes later I was out the door. THANK YOU!

HR
HOLLY R.
Torrington, CT
02/24/2021
The People !!!!!!
I had a very awesome experience the personnel in that office were friendly super nice and very considerate I love my new car

Granby, CT
02/23/2021
Another great experience at checkered flag. I will not take my car anywhere else.

MA
MARIBEL A.
West Roxbury, MA
Honda Civic Coupe
02/23/2021
Very Clean
I want to say everyone there were very nice outgoing and a special thanks to Sean with helping me with my tires, also the owner even took my car for a drive because I was hereing a strange noise did not find anything thats always a plus. They were all amazing. I will differently send others there with no problem. THANKS A BUNCH GUYS YOU ROCK....

WM
WILLIAM M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/19/2021
Just like Family
Dont let the humble surroundings fool you...they are experts and get the job done, and if they cant at first, they will double down and get it done.
And with a few laughs along the way.