Checkered Flag Auto Center

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/30/2020
Location is dynamite.
Great Staff, quick appointment and fair prices.

LA
LINDA A.
East Hartford, CT
Toyota Avalon
10/30/2020
Quality of tires
We had to wait 2 hours onlybc there were other cars ahead of us.

JOE R.
10/29/2020
Nick and Nate and their guys are responsive and dependable.
Nick and Nate are decent guys. They work to make sure your vehicle is fixed and running well. I recommend Checkered Flag Auto as a good place for tires and auto repair.

CHRIS S.
Enfield, CT
10/29/2020
Very knowledgeable and friendly employees! I will definitely return for more service in the future!

RD
RICHARD D.
Friendly people
They r very thorough, in there work and explain what u need if there is work to be done on ur car

Barbra H.
North Granby, CT
10/28/2020
Service and ability to meet my needs.
I had to have assurance that my car would be ready that day as I had a very important appointment the next morning. When I got there and explained this, Nate made arrangements for my car to go right in for repairs. I really appreciate that. When the repairs were done I found the car to be totally sanitized and the work well done.

S
SHAUN
Granby, CT
Quick and friendly service
Awesome service! Very fast! I was In and out for a new set of snow tires! They also found some worn parts they recommended replacing for the alignment! Truck drives excellent now! Straight as an arrow! Thank you checkered flag! We’ll be back soon!

ANDREW S.
Bloomfield, CT
Jeep Cherokee
10/27/2020
Quick tire change
I like the fact I can find the tires I want, order online and set up an appointment. It is good to research what i want not what they want to sell.. They call back and set it up with you. I have had mi or work done also. Quick easy and well priced.

10/22/2020
Responsive and efficient!
Have always been treated courteously and and paid reasonable prices at Checkered Flag

GD
Gordon D.
West Suffield, CT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Gordon said they know how to work with customers. He said he wanted to thank Nate, he appreciates him.

Granby, CT
Nissan Rogue
10/20/2020
Fast Service
Patched up my tire in 20 minutes!

TIM M.
Bloomfield, CT
10/13/2020
Excellent service and pricing
They always give me the best price, excellent service, go out of their way to help me

STEVE S.
10/08/2020
Bret worked very hard to provide the great service of mounting the new tires for me. Nick ordered the tires and had them the next day.
Nick fixed two broken studs and a loose mounting bolt. Appreciate the efforts. (Nick please call me 860 558-5697)

TYLER S.
Hamden, CT
10/07/2020
Love my car, love this sales team
Absolute great place to buy a car from. Will recommend to any one looking to get a car the right way. The sales manager Chris is an all american salesman, kept it straight and honest with me the whole time.

CHARLIE B.
10/06/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE
THE SERVICE MANGER, SHAWN, IS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH AND TREATS THE CUSTOMERS WITH RESPECT AND KINDNESS TOO! THANKS FOR THE GREAT AND QUICK WORK!