KH
KEN H.
East Granby, CT
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/15/2020
Wow excellent everything can't say more. Over the top
Great work service wow

EL
ED L.
Windsor, CT
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/14/2020
Great Service. Great Orices
I made an appointment and at the last minute was unable to make it. The folks at Checkered Flag fit me in and got my tires mounted and me out the door in time to make my trip. Great people and very good prices. Have shipped around but always come back because these people won't be beat.

WP
William P.
Barkhamsted, CT
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/14/2020 Category: Service
William said they had excellent customer service, he didn't have to wait long, everything was done correctly and it was just ideal.

ROSE M.
Simsbury, CT
08/13/2020
Honest l, friendly, and great service
I am always treated respectfully and the service is wonderful.

GH
GERALD H.
Windsor Locks, CT
08/13/2020
The people that work there are great!
Great place to either get tires or have tires put on.Been there with my daughter last year found 4 tires at a great price.Took my dad over there too ,got 2 tires for him.I was just over there recently had 4 tires put on in less than an hour! Great place great people!

MICHAEL M.
Suffield, CT
08/12/2020
Treated great from start to finish
Everyone was great. The whole team. First time there wont be my last

ED
Eric D.
Simsbury, CT
Chrysler 300
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Eric said they were able to get him tires, at a good price and put them on in a timely fashion.

BK
BRADLEY K.
Bloomfield, CT
08/08/2020
Responsive, quick
Unflainhkt responsive, helpful, quick, fairly priced.

DENNIS M.
West Granby, CT
Ford Police Interceptor
08/08/2020
Easy to schedule appointment. Keep informed on progress. Performing services as promised. Quality workmanship. Completing on time.

Roger G.
Granby, CT
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Roger said they helped him out on a flat tire situation he had.

AF
Was charged 880 and supplied $140 in parts
Was taken advantage of
Won’t use them again
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 08/06/2020

I am sorry that you feel the pricing was way to exspencive for what was done. We replaced ALL the brakes on the vehicle. You supplied ONLY front brake pads. We had to replace the wheel cylinders that were leaking and the shoes and drums on both sides. We did not chare any extra labor to cut the drums off which took us a hour extra to do.
I dont understand how You were taken advantage of when you approved the work. We are always been very fair to all our custmers.
Thanks, Nate
President/CEO

BN
BENJAMIN N.
East Granby, CT
Toyota Tundra
07/30/2020
Super nice and fair.
Was able to have my truck serviced for a very affordable price and with no issues.

VG
VICTORIA G.
East Otis, MA
07/29/2020
Fast and friendly service!
Patched my tire quickly!

CR
COLEEN R.
Enfield, CT
Lincoln MKX
07/29/2020
TRUSTWORTHY
After being misinformed & misguided from a Ford dealership, I went back to a shop I have known from years ago.... they restored my confidence in honest service.

DY
DIANNE Y.
07/27/2020
Amazing!!!
Nate, Sean, and all the staff had my car feeling like brand new! They are an amazing business and get the job done quickly. I would trust them with any vehicle needs I have.