Colin S.
Chevrolet Tracker
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Colin said the customer service was good and the staff was great.
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you Colin for your kind words. We are glad to hear you had wonderful experience with us and look forward to future encounters.

NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you Colin for your positive feedback. We strive to provide great customer service and look forward to servicing your car and you in future visits.

RICHARD R.
North Granby, CT
Ford Thunderbird
05/22/2020
A little effort & it could have been a 4 star stop
Price & work seemed OK and scheduling the work to be done was Great, just missed another star for not resetting dash light saying Oil Change needed. Not a big thing but it required me to dig out the books and look up what to do. All in all you did a good job & I will return.
Thanks, Richard Roy
NM

Richard we are happy to hear that our pricing and work was great. Sorry to hear that we forgot to reset your dash light. We have addressed this issue with the staff and look forward to our future encounters.

KC
KAREN C.
Tariffville, CT
Dodge Avenger
05/22/2020
Quality as usual
Brought the vehicle in for an oil change and brake concerns. Came out with new rear brakes and oil change at an affordable price. They were also accommodating. Thank you again for great service.
NM

Thank you Karen for your wonderful review. We strive to have a positive experience with all our customers. We appreciate you entrusting us with your car care and look forward to future encounters.

CG
CATHRINE G.
TARIFFVILLE, CT
Hyundai Accent
05/21/2020
everyone is knowledgeable and they do not talk down to women
I have been taking my car there for 4 years now after my wonderful mechanic had to retire somewhere else. I never thought I would find the same level of concern, knowledge and service again but I have here at R&N Checkered Flag. I get clear explanations and information so I can make decisions about what to have done with my car. I never feel pressured or like there is any agenda other than making sure my car is safe and working well.

ME
MIKE E.
Dodge Nitro
05/18/2020
When was the last time you had great customer service?
I'm not a survey kinda guy but when I saw the quote below in the email inviting me to take the survey I felt compelled.
Checkered Flag writes, "We value our customers, and understand you have many choices when it comes to servicing your [vehicle]"
They all SAY they value their customers but how do they show it? Checkered Flag doesn't just give lip service.
Many choices? Well, I suppose, if you include those I would rate awful, bad, poor, mediocre, fair, and good. If you want great service, however, your choices are limited and Checkered Flag is among the very few I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Time after time, they have kept my aging vehicle (280+K!) on the road. They are honest with time and cost estimates, even going above and beyond to look up warranty information on parts when it would not have served them financially in the short term.
They have learned the lesson of long term investing in their customers.

Roger G.
Granby, CT
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Roger said the service is good there.

Matthew M.
Windsor, CT
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said the business does good work quickly. He has never been disappointed they are professional and he is satisfied.

SD
SHERI D.
Volvo XC60
05/06/2020
Customer service A+
Fast reliable service, we don’t go anywhere else for our automotive services.

Dennis D.
Bloomfield, CT
Ford Police Interceptor
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said they were great guys and they did a really good job.

TC
TONY C.
Ellington, CT
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/28/2020
Nice guys /efficient work
I have counted on their service for many years and I’ve never been disappointed – – very nice to work with, and everything is done well!

AA
ALEXANDER A.
East Granby, CT
04/26/2020
Fast and friendly service
I always use their services. I like it!

MA
Mark A.
Granby, CT
Volvo S80
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they took care of him right away, he had no problems, they were polite, and did a nice job.

KRISTIEN M.
Avon, CT
04/15/2020
Great bunch of people.
They listen and fix anything you are not satisfied with.

GV
Gary V.
East Granby, CT
Nissan Rogue
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Gary said that the place had personable service, they did excellent work and were very consistent.

FJ
FRANK J.
Honda Fit
03/27/2020
Promptness
They listened to my needs and acted directly