DENNIS W.
Windsor, CT
Kia Forte Koup
02/15/2020
Great
Very helpful, friendly service.

PH
PAULA H.
02/08/2020
The first time I used Checkered flag was to have the oil changed in my Jeep. I received a report with pictures on a leak I have under the Jeep. The company I have been using would have never bothered to check. The price was also much cheaper than I have been paying.
My second visit was for my back blinker that would shut off if my headlights were on. I bought it to them at 8 to leave for the day. They called me before 9 telling me the problem. I had it back early afternoon. Cost was very reasonable.
Give them a try.

DENNIS M.
West Granby, CT
Ford Police Interceptor
02/07/2020
Trust. Great service. Transparency
Friendly and professional atmosphere. Quality service. Immediate response. Accurate and complete records of previous service. Knowledgeable personnel.
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 02/07/2020

It was our pleasure to accomodate you and your vehicle. We strive to provide the best service possible to our customers.Thank you for the kind words.

AW
AL W.
West Granby, CT
Audi Q7
02/04/2020
Great Service!
You are dedicated to your customers!
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you Al, for your kind words. It was a pleaseure to help you and we look forward to helping you in the future.

KIMBERLY B.
Granby, CT
Honda Civic Cpe
01/30/2020
Understanding Identify with Customer
Friendly and Helpful
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you Kimberly for the kind words. We are glad you had a positive experience with us and look forward to our future interactions.

Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/23/2020
Convenient, Friendly, Very Helpful
I was looking for a shop that was local; Nick and team have been extremely helpful, insightful, and overall great to work with. Always willing to provide feedback and suggestions on how to improve my vehicles performance.
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure for us to service your Toyota Tundra and you. We look forward to future communications and work.

RUSSELL H.
Subaru Baja
01/22/2020
Location and service got a long time
Courteous /knowledgeable desk staff.Tire mechanic explained well what was fixed...
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your kind words Russell. It is our pleasure to provide service to a wonderful customer like you. We look forward to seeing you in the future,

SL
Scott L.
West Hartford, CT
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Scott said this business does great work and the employees were very sociable people. He is very happy with their tire prices and very happy with their service.

PC
Paula C.
Bloomfield, CT
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Paula said this business is always perfect, the guy at the front is very personable, nice, professional, and will explain absolutely everything. The employees are so professional and speak in the most respectful manner. The service alone is why she keeps going.

EG
Edwin G.
Granby, CT
Jeep Patriot
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Edwin said he would recommend this business.

KH
KEVIN H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/09/2020
Recent 2011 Volkswagen Malfunction Diagnoses and Repairs
Honest malfunction diagnoses, repair recommendation communications, servicing performance, and a great staff with fantastic interpersonal communication abilities!
NM
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Kevin, for your positive remarks. We are always here to accomodate your needs.

VL
VALERIE L.
01/08/2020
Sean was extremely helpful
Sean was extremely helpful in executing the ordering of parts and getting my truck back to me as soon as possible. He also advised me of a couple of maintenance issues that need to be addressed in the near future and had estimates ready for me when I arrived. He is always professional

Tariffville, CT
Kia Forte
01/04/2020
Awesome service awesome people
Awesome service awesome people thank you all so much!

WC
WANDA C.
Tariffville, CT
GMC Yukon XL
01/01/2020
Always great service!
Did all I asked them to do quickly and efficiently. Informed me that a separate appointment is needed for further diagnosis of 4 wheel drive problem.
PS I could hardly walk after sitting in your couch.
too low and soft.

12/22/2019
Amazing service always are trying to impress.
I see how hard they work trying to keep customer service top notch.
Great people and fantastic service from major auto repair to just a car wash.