PB
East Hartland, CT
Ford E-150
09/14/2020
Honest service
They did a very good inspection and replaced everything that was necessary for the truck. I feel that they went the extra mile for making me a happy valued customer

Volvo S60 Cross Country
09/10/2020
Quick service
Quick friendly service

09/09/2020
Unhappy customer
So I have been doing business with this place when it was R&N tire. It’s been at least 25 years or more now. Today was the last day. I had a nail in the tire and they said there was not a long wait as there wasn’t any other vehicles there for tire work.the previous time they checked tire pressures on another vehicle that I brought there and they never put the valve caps back on. Today was the nail in the coffin. I will be taking my business to RT. 10 tire in Granby. They don’t charge for flat repairs or tire rotations.
Nathan M., President/CEO from Checkered Flag Auto Center responded on 09/10/2020

I am sorry you had a bad experience, I do not understand what the complaint is about.. We do not charge for tire rotations when you buy the tires from us. If the complaint was because of the wait was longer than you exspected i am sorry. We do have a full automotive service shop that is very busy we do not do all the tire work in front of the building, Sometimes at the service shop.

Checkered Flag Auto Center Team

West Granby, CT
Staff is great!
Only my third visit but have to say everyone is great - a good experience unlike some garages I've been to over the years.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
Repair of our 2014 Ford F350
Always excellent workmanship.
We appreciate Checkered Flag Auto Center!

SHAWNEEN B.
Always fast and reliable
Fair prices, excellent service every time we use Checkered Flag!

WM
WILLIAM M.
East Granby, CT
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/06/2020
The crew
Everyone works as a team and happy at their work, even when the news isnt so good. ....but they dont give up, and work with you every step of the way....and out the door and on your way without leaving a bundle....

TH
TINA H.
Southwick, MA
Jeep Gladiator
09/04/2020
Extremely professional and knowledgeable
My husband and I have lived in the area for 15 years and had no idea this place existed. To our surprise we were extremely pleased with how knowledgeable everyone is there. They were friendly and answered all our questions. They were able to balance my lifted Jeeps tires when no one else could. It rides like a dream. We found our place to bring all our vehicles to.

TIM M.
Bloomfield, CT
Excellent service and prices
Excellent service and pricesBeen going there for years it is the best service friendly faces is always willing to help you out when you ask a question

LOU M.
Ware, MA
Great service as always!
I always appreciate the service and the hospitality here at Checkered Flag. They take the time to explain what was done but also what to look for in the future. The less surprises the better!

PN

East Hampton, CT
Ram 1500 Classic
09/02/2020
Daniel
Very nice service at the desk and inside garage . Highly recommend it .

KA
KEYSHAUN A.
Windsor, CT
INFINITI QX60
09/01/2020
Reasonable prices and quick service
Nick is the man and the guys that work there are quick and friendly. Great service!

MELISSA S.
Volvo XC90
08/31/2020
Great service, friendly staff!
I stopped off for a nail in my tire. Could get me right in n a timely manner. Took care of the problem, balanced my tire and I was in my way. Staff was extremely friendly and didn’t try to sell me unnecessary items. Highly recommend!

DAVE H.
08/27/2020
Checkered Flag always gives top notch service. Honest folks that want the best safety for there customers. Recommend them highly.