12/04/2020
They are always so friendly and helpful. I feel I can trust them.
I was having a very bad day. My husband was in the hospital and my low tire light came on. I stopped by D&D, unannounced with no appointment. Dave immediately has my tires checked and assessed what needed to be done in the future and sent me on my way at no charged. I was so appreciative.

We have been taking our car to D&D for years.

SP
Stephanie P.
GMC Terrain
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said they always get her in a timely fashion and they are very cordial when she goes in there.

RF
Richard / Kathy F.
11/24/2020
Recent D&D experience
We brought our car to Dave for an oil change, overall evaluation and possible brake work. Dropped it off on a Thursday, late afternoon, and picked it the next day. Turned out the brakes DID need some work but the parts were all under warranty๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜! Dave and the boys at D&D continue to deserve our trust for their fair and honest way of doing business. In turn, WE will continue to use them as our go to crew for the Impala. Thanks guys!!

BG
Brian G.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they were good. Above average. It was his first visit there but one of the windows had garbage behind one of the windows. He was a little bit leery about going there.

HC
Howie C.
Chevrolet S-10
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Howie said they done good. Dave's alright. He's known Dave for many many years.

Mike M.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he always has had good luck dealing with the business and employees always to their best.

KL
Kay L.
11/02/2020
D&D always checks and tells me what needs to be done now and what can wait. They communicate my options and make it easy to understand any decisions I need to make.

Jeff W.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff are very nice and explained everything. The pricing was very fair and honest.

Rick S.
10/12/2020
Check engine light on.
Great work! They found the issue immediately and got it fixed.
Superior customer service!!!

Brian M.
Pontiac G6
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Brian said that this business told what they would look at and did a good job. Sometimes the price was a little higher than expected.

PG
Pastor Larry & Kathy G.
10/01/2020
Best of the Best
The mechanics at D & D continue to prove to me that they are incredible mechanics and some of the best people you'll ever be privileged to know.
My car has a longer lifespan!!
Thanks!

Mark H.
Ford Edge
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the business is real honest and real reliable. He said every time the business tells him something is wrong it makes sense. He says the business sometimes tells him to hold off on some repairs because they could be expensive. Mark said the business is honest and genuine.

Debbie P.
Pewaukee, WI
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said the business had good service.

RZ
Robin Z.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Robin said they did everything quick, easy, they were very friendly, they provided great customer service, they were very honest about what needed to be done and what they were going to do, they gave great customer service, and he's had no problems since they've done their work.

SL
Sherry L.
09/10/2020
We have been customers for over 10 years. They always provide great service and know what they are doing. Dave took great care of our elderly parents and made sure their vehicle was in top operating condition, which we appreciated. We would recommend them without a doubt.