RF
Richard / Kathy F.
02/25/2021
The usual excellent experience!
My wife and I took our 2007 Chevy Impala in to D&D for an oil change and a “leak” check. We received a quick diagnosis, recommendation and gave our approval. Everything was completed in a timely and quality fashion. We have always totally trusted D&D for all of our automotive service needs and will continue to use them as our “go to” guys. Thanks Dave, for what you do and how you do it!

Martin M.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Martin said the staff did a great job and he really appreciate them.

NG
Norma G.
02/04/2021
Friendly , and no BS
Dave is a great guy. He always works with me. He tells me honesty up front . No BS hes straight forward and helps me get the great deals.

Larry M.
Dodge Caravan
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Larry said they are fantastic. They go above and beyond to service their vehicle. They are honest, friendly, courteous and kind. He had a wonderful experience.

CF
Carly F.
Milwaukee, WI
GMC Terrain
01/25/2021
I will never take my car anywhere else!
The staff at D&D are not only extremely knowledgeable and experts in their field, but extraordinarily compassionate. I will never take my vehicles anywhere else!

Bud & Karen B.
12/31/2020
Love the people there. Great service and honesty
D&D r friendly and honest. They squeezed me n when I didn’t have an appointment which I think is great customer service. Keep up the outstanding job guys.

ME
Mary E.
Saturn VUE
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Mary said she likes Dave. He's prompt, he does what he says he's going to do and he's very helpful.

DT
Dave T.
Mukwonago, WI
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Dave said they always do a good job for him.

NR
Nick R.
Pewaukee, WI
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Nick said the timing, customer service and the trust factor has made his experience good.

TZ
Tiffany Z.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany said she loves them.

12/04/2020
They are always so friendly and helpful. I feel I can trust them.
I was having a very bad day. My husband was in the hospital and my low tire light came on. I stopped by D&D, unannounced with no appointment. Dave immediately has my tires checked and assessed what needed to be done in the future and sent me on my way at no charged. I was so appreciative.

We have been taking our car to D&D for years.

SP
Stephanie P.
GMC Terrain
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said they always get her in a timely fashion and they are very cordial when she goes in there.

RF
Richard / Kathy F.
11/24/2020
Recent D&D experience
We brought our car to Dave for an oil change, overall evaluation and possible brake work. Dropped it off on a Thursday, late afternoon, and picked it the next day. Turned out the brakes DID need some work but the parts were all under warranty😁👏😁! Dave and the boys at D&D continue to deserve our trust for their fair and honest way of doing business. In turn, WE will continue to use them as our go to crew for the Impala. Thanks guys!!

BG
Brian G.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they were good. Above average. It was his first visit there but one of the windows had garbage behind one of the windows. He was a little bit leery about going there.

HC
Howie C.
Chevrolet S-10
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Howie said they done good. Dave's alright. He's known Dave for many many years.