Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Joyce C.
Wadsworth, IL
06/17/2019
I can always trust that I'll be told what work needs to be done and have the reassurance the work will be done right, by competent mechanics.
I can always trust that I'll be told what work is needed on my car, to keep it in good working order, and have the reassurance the work will be done right, by competent mechanics.

FR
Floyd R.
06/16/2019
Headlight replacement
The service is always outstanding at D Wells. That is why I continue to take all of my cars there

John L.
Waukegan, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/15/2019
The best automotive service in Lake County!!!!
We have exclusively used D. Wells services and expertise for over 40 years! They listen to their customers, answer any and all questions (big and small), and always provide the best services with reasonable rates! We will always utilize them and highly recommend them to anyone needing the best automotive care! They are the best!

Michael W.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/14/2019
I really appreciated all the honest mechanics and service people!!!

NV
Noel V.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Noel said the staff was friendly and very thorough, and he has no complaints. He stated this is a good business, and he would like to thank the staff for looking over his vehicle and taking care of it.

CZ
CINDY Z.
06/13/2019
Brought my car in for an oil change i needed it before a certain time and they had it done and hour earlier. I like the text message that your car is ready and the report on what it was done to your car and if your car needs further service. There prices are very good and service desk people are always very nice.

LISA S.
Acura MDX
06/13/2019
Oil Change
Went in for an oil change and received that and a free 16 point check. Text was sent to me to view the results of the check on a webpage which also included pictures and videos explaining the results. Quite impressed with that and the service! Mike explained everything perfectly!

SF
Steve F.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees provided excellent service.

MELLISA W.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/12/2019
Friendly, detailed and do great work
I enjoy working with all staff here they are detailed, do good work so thanks

John W.
06/11/2019
Always the same, always done right
Wells is not cheap. But, the value of the work and attention to detail, knowledge, and neighborliness of Dave and the gang are second to none. We travel by auto a lot and knowing my car is in tip top shape is priceless.

06/11/2019
As always an amazing job!
The Wells is not only a great Auto shop but very reasonable! I would recommend them to anyone!

AL
Art L.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Art said the business did well. He took his vehicle in to get a flat tire fixed. They fixed it with out trying to sell him new tires.

PM
PATRICK M.
Volkswagen
06/09/2019
Friendly and fair
The service is top notch, the price is always fair and everyone is very friendly!

BONNIE M.
Pontiac Bonneville
06/05/2019
The staff
This is the second time I had service here. The staff are so friendly and the mechanics do an awesome job. I will definitely be recommending people.

Brian S.
06/04/2019
The best!
I love how the team takes care of us without taking us for a ride!

PG
Patrick G.
Pontiac G6
05/31/2019
Professional Staff
Pleasant, Professional, helpful folks. Always willing to answer questions. Truly care about the customer.
Most of all.....honest.
Would refer others to the shop.

Volvo XC90
05/30/2019
Volvo
The 2008 Volvo needed a new exhaust system quickly. The staff at D Wells came through with a an appointment the next day and took care of the struts as well. Drives like a dream!

BRENDA S.
05/28/2019
The people/ workers
I like having my car service at D Wells because of the good service and because I trust the good work that they do and I appreciate their honesty.

GD
Gerald D.
05/28/2019
Person that waited on me was very informative. They got me in at the time scheduled and fixed my issue and notified me of any other potential future needs.
I will definitely return when any need arises.

DAVID H.
05/26/2019
Always great service
I appreciate their professionalism. They take great care of our vehicles while ensuring that we are always informed.