Dale S.
05/23/2019
Why did I make an appointment?
I took my vehicle in at 8am. At 5pm I still hanot been contacted about my vehicle. I was hearing a "sound" when braking. I was given the confidence that all was ok with chasis abd brakes. Since I let Dave know I was not happy about no contact after 9 hours, and did not have time to play ohone tag, there was no charge for the inspection. Still wondering why I made an appointment. Appreciate attempt to make me happy.

Mercury Milan
05/23/2019
Thorough job!
They were very nice to work with, provided pictures of what needed to be worked on, and went over what was urgent and what could wait.

WG
Walter G.
Ford C-Max Energi
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said that everything at the place went perfect, everyone was great and considerate.

DJ
Debra J.
Nissan Murano
Emissions
Honest and trustworthy. Will go the extra steps to assist to resolve the issue.

Ford Edge
Friendly prompt thorough
Friendly prompt thorough

ED
Elizabeth D.
Fox Lake, IL
05/19/2019
They informed me of costs and timeframe upfront. Great customer service!!!

PM
PAUL M.
INFINITI QX4
05/18/2019
Friendly Knowledgeable Staff
I've been taking my car to D. Wells for several years and they have always taken care of me. These guys are professional mechanics.

Sharon C.
05/17/2019
Best customer service.
D. Wells is a great repair shop. Good work and good communicators!

DJ
Don J.
Waukegan, IL
GMC Acadia
05/16/2019
Thanks again
Dependable service to keep me on the road so I can listen to my satellite radio.

JE
Jackie E.
Antioch, IL
Toyota Yaris
Recent visit
As always very pleased with service. Jamie & Mike are super nice. Jamie lied out what needs to be done in the next 9-12 mos. and with an approx. price. I recommend Wells to everyone I know (and on occasion to folks I don't know!).

KT
KATHY T.
Great experience
Everyone was so nice. No pressure - just honest advice! They go out of their way to give the best service possible! I will definitely refer them to others.

TK
Tom K.
INFINITI I35
Doesn’t push unnecessary repairs
I appreciate the detailed inspection report I got after my oil change. While I have a couple of things to watch, they didn’t push me to make the repairs at this point. Great customer service too

Waukegan, IL
05/14/2019
Why I Like Wells
Responsive to problems immediately and stands behind their work.

John W.
Buick Encore
05/14/2019
Oil Change and front brakes
There work is always correct and the price is always fair.

TG
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Cadillac CTS-V
05/12/2019
Always Great Service!
I have been taking my car to D Wells for over 10 years. Personable, knowledgeable and they keep you in the 'know' during your car service so no surprises when the bill is ready. Super team!!