BROOKE S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/30/2021
The Tune Tech crew takes care of me each time I come in. I have used them for 20 years and 3 vehicles. Each time they have parts on hand, fast turn around and they are honest and can explain what is needed and why. This last trip was a broken cooling fan. While fixing it they also found a broken solenoid, which they also fixed. They noted other items of concern which I will look at fixing in the future. Thanks again Tune Tech on state street!

PB
PAUL B.
07/28/2021
Excellent detailed feedback on vehicle status
I wasn't sure what the problem was with my vehicle - it was over heating and losing coolant over time. Found out there was a manufacturing problem using poor quality gaskets in engine manufacturing which failed over time. Time consuming and expensive to replace. Found a lot of data on this problem when checked on the Internet. Vehicle operates like new - now. very pleased with outcome.

CHRISTIAN S.
And a problem solver

DAVE & DEBBIE B.
Chevrolet Uplander
Used car inspection
Whenever we have considered purchasing a used vehicle in the last 16 years, we always take it to Tune Tech. Thorough inspection, no BS, they tell it like it is. Saved us from at least two bad deals and confirmed our opinions on two others, one of which we are still driving after ten years.

BF
BILL F.
Land Rover LR3
Land Rover oil change
Quick and efficient service—I recommend!

TA
THERAN A.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/23/2021
Wahoo
Honest, fair, just good guys

Chevrolet Aveo
07/19/2021
Mama always brought her cars here
Thank you for your quick, efficient, quality service. Remember if not fully vaccinated please mask so we can all avoid getting sick or dying or better yet get the vaccine and help us reach herd immunity of 75%!

AH
Allen H.
Buick Park Avenue
07/17/2021
Saving Nellie
I am so lucky to have Tune Tech downtown. They are always friendly and do a great job!

Jeep Cherokee
07/16/2021
Best shop ever!!!
Being a single gal sometimes makes it hard to find a trustworthy mechanic, the team at Tune Tech take really great care of me and my trusty old Jeep. I wouldn’t go anywhere else since I know these guys won’t rip me off!

JUDY T.
07/14/2021
Honesty.
Thank you for taking care of my car when I need help. I think I've been coming to you with my cars for about 15 years or so. If it's a scheduled tune up I usually can wait and go home with the finished job within an hours time or so. You have all been so kind and helpful.

Judy Taylor

Ram 1500
07/13/2021
Quality service every time
My wife has been a customer of Tune Tech for 25 years and she recommended that I take my truck there when I had a water pump leak. Troy and Dave provided honest answers and did not try to sell me unnecessary services. They have great integrity and can be trusted. The repairs are top notch.

Toyota Tundra
07/12/2021
Personalized service.
Staff know their customers. Greet them by first name (me anyway). Have always been upfront with me. Been a customer of theirs for many years.

MAC M.
07/10/2021
Nice and easy going
Since my favorite auto shop refused to install my premium brake parts we had to part ways. I always like to install the best brakes, drilled and slotted with ceramic pads on my heavy vehicles. The shop personnel were so nice and accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone.

Toyota Sequoia
06/28/2021
Great
Would definitely take my care back!

TO
TIM O.
Kuna, ID
Ford Edge
06/26/2021
Ford Edge Repair
Very pleased with the customer service. Repair seems to have gone smoothly and the recommendations from TuneTech were clear and helpful in determining the best path forward. Looking forward to hopefully quite a few more miles on this car for the teenagers.