RY
Robert Y.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/14/2021
Superb work
It is always great to have my vehicle serviced here. The work is completed on time and efficently. Their work is always guaranteed.

BRIAN H.
Dodge Ram Van
04/12/2021
Great job
The tech called me, spoke at length with the diagnostics, and set us up with a follow up to fix the known issue, as well as what was found when they lifted the rig

MAXIM M.
Eagle, ID
Jeep Patriot
04/10/2021
Wonderful service!
Fantastic service, would come back!

AP
ANA P.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
04/02/2021
Excellent service!
My daughter’s car was overdue for an oil change. The guys at Tune Tech took care of that and checked the car out for regular maintenance. Great service and super friendly!

DAMIEN L.
Hyundai Tucson
03/27/2021
Third time I've been here. They are always professional and timely. I will be back when the need arises.

AJ
ALI J.
Nissan Rogue
03/22/2021
Honesty.
When I went in for my noise on my car they found out it was the wheel hub and not the strut, dealership couldn’t figure it out but they did! Thanks again guys. I will recommend you guys more often!

03/20/2021
Always trusted to do the right thing!
I drop off my cars at Tune Tech for service and they always do just what’s needed and let me know if there is additional work that they think needs to be done and why.

COREY W.

CV
CONNIE V.
03/19/2021
Fast and efficient
👍🏼 Trust them to do what’s needed no extra work

JOHN L.
Fast and Friendly!!!
What an experience! Troy took care of me from the moment I brought in my truck. They had me in and out in a day without charging me an arm and a leg. Thank you Tune Tech Downtown! I hope I don’t see you anytime soon but if something goes wrong with the truck I know who to bring it to!

JO
JENNIFER O.
Jeep Liberty
03/18/2021
The men answered questions and worked fast to take care of it. Very efficient and polite.

GE
GRIFFIN E.
Great staff
Everybody who works there is very kind

JESSICA S.
03/13/2021
They get my car in fast!
They are really fast about getting my car in for an oil change!

03/09/2021
Polite, appropriate service
People were very helpful when servicing my car

JESSICA M.
Volvo XC90
03/06/2021
Open on Saturday
I was able to make an appointment for Saturday and drop off my car the night before. Super convenient for the working professional.
Friendly staff.