Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Caldwell, ID
Volkswagen Passat
01/19/2019
Honest and fast
I started taking my vehicles to downtown tune tech a couple years ago for convenience as I worked downtown. I now live& work 30 miles away and still take my vehicles to downtown tune tech. They are fast, honest, and never overcharge. I have confidence in their work & honesty.

Stewart S.
Idaho
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Stewart said the staff was nice and friendly. They provided good service in a timely manner.

PI
PAULINE I.
Meridian, ID
01/14/2019
A-One Service
I appreciate the quality of customer service and vehicle service I receive every single time. Great team to work with.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/13/2019
Great Place
You can count on these guys. Honest, knowledgeable, friendly

KURT M.
01/11/2019
Great periodic maintenance
Great service with a fair price.

TA
TOM A.
01/07/2019
Outstanding service.
I have been having my cars serviced at Tune Tech on 12th and State for years. The reason is they always do a great job, they get me in and out quickly, they are very nice to work with, and the cost is always reasonable. I highly recommend this shop to everyone.

AL
ANGEL L.
01/06/2019
Fabulous, honest service!
Will only take our cars to Tune-tech! Love them!

CV
CARMEN V.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/04/2019
Great service for a fair price -- and "Seniors Friendly"!
These guys are honest and fair -- they always do a great job of taking good care of mother's Mercedes. They are honest and friendly. Thanks!

NG
Nancy G.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said they were great.

JARED H.

BRODI P.
Chevrolet Classic
12/16/2018
Always the best
Love, love, love the Tune Tech on State Street - best mechanics ever. They are friendly, thoughtful, and somehow always know my name! If you need a great mechanic use them!

BILL AND JEAN H.
Toyota Tundra
12/13/2018
Great work
Keep coming back because I trust them to do good work without over charging me.

Michael M.
Garden City, ID
12/11/2018
Always get it right!
The folks here have always gone out of their way to take care of my vehicle even solving problems I didn’t know I had. They have always accommodated me even when they were extremely busy. Never taken my rig anywhere else!

CT
Chuck T.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the customer service is always great.

JUDY T.
12/01/2018
Honest, friendly, timely.
I take my car to Tune Tech Downtown with total confidence. They have never done me wrong in the many years I've been going there.

AC
ANNA C.
11/30/2018
will definitely go back !
service was great. would highly recommend. they were organized about making an appt. they sandblasted the headlights. they look like brand new !

Bill and Shari M.
Eagle, ID
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/27/2018
Long time customers. Appreciate the service and confidence knowing repairs and maintenance will be performed correctly and at a reasonable price. Thank you

CD
COLLEEN D.
11/24/2018
Friendly, efficient, honest
I highly recommend Tune Tech. David is very helpful and mechanics are good.

JN
JAMES N.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
11/21/2018
Tune Tech State St.
This time it was just an oil change. But I've been in for some more intricate work on my aging 2002 vechicle. And every time have been very happy with the work done and the friendly manner of Troy and the crew at State St.

TJ
TERRY J.
Lexus ES 300
11/17/2018
They analyzed and solved my car's problems.
They fixed my axle, replaced the leaking power steering pump, replaced worn belts, replaced the hood braces and fixed the button opening the trunk. Thanks.