JUDY T.
02/23/2020
Always there
Tune Tech Downtown has been my assurance my car will be at it's best. Everyone there is so very kind. I trust them totally to be honest and fair . After 15 years I wouldn't think of going any other place to care for my car.

Judy Taylor

TOM S.
Eagle, ID
02/22/2020
Tune Tech - THE place to take your car for everything
David, Troy and everyone at Tune Tech take very good care of their customers and their customers' cars. We have been using TT for more than 12 years and have always been very satisfied with their work. We take them new cars and 30 year old cars and all of them are always better after spending time with the skilled technicians at TT. We highly recommend Tune Tech.

Bill B.
INFINITI M35
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Bill said this business was efficient and well priced.

KD
KAYLEY D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/16/2020
Friendly service. Very knowledgeable. I really felt like they listened to everything I had to say. I would definitely recommend them.

02/15/2020
Treated like a human
I love doing business with people who like to do business.

JE
JOSH E.
Audi Q5
02/14/2020
Top notch!
Nice guys who know their stuff and you keep you informed!

GM
GLENYS M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/11/2020
Great service.
I have been a Tune Tech customer for 21 years and have always received prompt, friendly and excellent service.

Jason A.
Idaho
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Jason says he loves this business, they are very reliable and has been helping him for 8 years.

ME
MORGAN E.
02/09/2020
Great Service, friendly staff.
Asked Dave for an appointment at the last minute. He worked us into his schedule. He was very friendly despite the inconvenience we put him thru. The prices at this shop seemed very reasonable.

Jeep Cherokee
02/08/2020
Amazing, fast, and reliable service!
These guys are the absolute best! Had my car towed to them after my TPS failed (for the third time) - they called me quickly with a fair quote, listened to the slew of other concerns I had with my 99 XJ, and helped to remedy all of my concerns. They also did a real 21 point inspection and lubed ALL of my joints (vs. jiffy lube that missed half of them when they claimed they did them). Will definitely be coming here again.

KH
KAREN H.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/08/2020
I’ve been going to Tune Tech Downtown for several years. They are always kind, honest, and reasonable.

AC
ANN C.
02/08/2020
Thank you Dave, Troy and the team. As always, service was excellent!
Ann C

Jordan G.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Jordan said the service was done quickly, in a timely manner.

DICK G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/05/2020
very rapid quality service
as usual I have received high quality service thanks

KC
Keith C.
01/31/2020
Always excellent!
Been doing business with these guys now for 30 years. Honest and competent...same as always!