TJ
TERRY J.
Lexus ES 300
11/17/2018
They analyzed and solved my car's problems.
They fixed my axle, replaced the leaking power steering pump, replaced worn belts, replaced the hood braces and fixed the button opening the trunk. Thanks.

Jenny S.
Idaho
Buick LeSabre
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Jenny said the staff was kind, efficient and worked around her schedule.

Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/16/2018
Friendly and fast
I’ve been taking my car to tune tech for a year now and they have always given great service. Everyone is honest, kind, and great at what they do.
Pat M. from Tune Tech Downtown responded on 11/20/2018

Hi Anonymous, Many thanks for your kind review. We very much appreciate you buisness and the trust you put in us for keeping your car in good working condition.Thanks for taking time to give us a review and we all at TUNETECH wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving.

SA
Steve A.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he thanks the business for squeezing him in for service but, felt they are more pricey than the competition.

PI
PAULINE I.
Garden City, ID
11/15/2018
Quality service
I appreciate the responsiveness in getting my vehicle in and the clear communication and explanation of work needed. Thank you.

Doug S.
Fruitland, ID
Dodge Neon
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Doug said they took care of him and it was good. He said in the few times he has used them they are good.

BP
Brent P.
11/11/2018
Another great job by tune Tech
Another great job by the guys at tune Tech always appreciate your prompt service and thorough job on my car.

KR
Kathleen R.
Jeep Cherokee
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said she had no problems with the service the business provided.

TR
TRAVIS R.
Honda Passport
11/08/2018
Simply the best
I've been bringing my vehicles here for years. The team gets 5 stars for everything: price, speed, friendliness, quality (and anything else)! Tune Tech is a no BS kind of place and doesn't try to talk you into repairs that don't need to be completed yet. If they tell you it needs to be fixed now then get it fixed. They'll also let you know what repairs are going to be needed soon.
Pat M. from Tune Tech Downtown responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Travis for the great review you gave us. We appreciate
you taking time out of your busy schedule and for the many nice things you said about us.Thanks for your buisness and we will be
here for you when you may need us.My guys love to here when our customers has a real good experience. Pat Marron

BP
Brent P.
11/01/2018
Tune Tech is great!
The guys at Tune Tech are great. They always get the work done for the price they say and the time they saw.

AL
ANGEL L.
11/01/2018
Honest and fast!
As always trustworthy and reliable. I can always count on tune tech only fixing what needs fixing and doing it well!

LH
Lee H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the work was completed in a timely manner. The price of the parts and labor were fair.

JOHN R.
Ford C-Max Energi
10/30/2018
Always trustworthy
I can always trust these guys to do the right repair at a very reasonable cost. There's no reason to go to the dealer Tune tech can do it all.

SN
SUZY N.
Star, ID
10/29/2018
Reliable and honest
I can't say enough good things about Troy, David, and the crew at Tune Tech! They are always there for me. They only recommend what needs done and tell me if something could wait. And they stand by their work. I will always go to them! Thanks Troy!

JARED S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/26/2018
Professional behavior
Professional review of problem areas. Corrected my emissions within 3 hours. Have me precise advice and details on repairs and what can wait. Real people
Pat M. from Tune Tech Downtown responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Jared for taking time from your schedule and giving us
a 5Star review. We appreciate it very much and just want you to know we are here for you whenever you have any kind of car troubles. Pat Marron

KD
KARA D.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
10/25/2018
I’ve been taking my cars to Tune Tech for years. Always great dependable service.

ROB and KATHY W.
Garden City, ID
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/24/2018
Trustworthy
I have been going to Tunetech Downtown for over 10 years and they have always taken care of all of my family’s autos. I have absolute confidence in them. I have recommended many friends and everyone is satisfied with the repair and price. They have my full trust.

Chantelle H.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Chantellle said David and the staff did a good job. This last visit something needed to be looked at after the service. They took it back and it was fixed right away.

NH
NATHAN H.
10/19/2018
Excellent service, fair prices
I always call ahead and they are truthful about how long it will take to get in and have good estimates on how long the car will be there. I have never felt like they have tired to up sell me nor be pushy about additional services.

EB
Erin B.
GMC Terrain
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Erin said this business did a good job.