03/20/2019
Service great
Tune Tech always helps me out when I need them like yesterday

CR

BP
Brent P.
03/18/2019
Great job as always.
Thanks to the guys at Tune Tech for a quick turnaround on my oil change..

MIKE S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/14/2019
Done right
I have learned to trust Tune Tech to do the job right. Thanks

Debbie M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff is fair and gets the job done.

GF
Garrett F.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Garrett said he had a good experience at the time of service.

TF
TITO F.
Chevrolet Classic
03/09/2019
Best Mechanics in Boise
Always answer the phone. Same mechanic stays with you throughout service. Go above and beyond to do the best job at the fairest price. Highly recommend. Downtown location open on Saturdays! Hello!!!!!

FC
FRANCISCO C.
03/08/2019
Professional, quality, honest work
I've been taking my vehicle to the guys since I moved to the area. They've always given me competitive wires and quality results. I don't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else.

BRIAN S.
Hyundai Accent
03/07/2019
Staff is always trying to help and do the best job at the best price possible
Staff members were really great. Did a tremendous job on my vehicle. I'm positive that I will not be needing the same work done again as long as I own the vehicle.

NH
NATHAN H.
03/05/2019
Very friendly service with great prices.
I am a happy repeat customer of Tune Tech. Great service every time.

MA
Monte A.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Monte said the employees were on time and gave him a reliable quote.

03/03/2019
Called on Thursday asked.if I could schedule an oil change on Friday. The guy who answered the phone said Monday would work better, they were booked Friday. I wanted a mobil one oil change, he said he would order it and have it ready to do on Monday. I scheduled the oil change. I showed up on Monday to have the oil change. They didnt order the oil I wanted, he told me again he had to order it. Didnt have it ready for me. Then he started telling me how all synthetic oil is different. Which isnt correct, Mobil one is much better than other synthetics, it actually keeps your engine cleaner than the rest of the oils.

They did some nice work. The guy at the front wasnt

SR
SHARA R.
02/24/2019
Highly Recommended
I would absolutely recommend Tune Tech! I called in on an early Saturday morning for my daughter's car that was making a chirping sound from one of the belts of her car to see when they could take a look at it. He had me come in within the hour! After dropping the vehicle off I had an answer to the issue within the next hour and a good faith effort to have two belts and a tensioner assembly replaced by the end of the day so my teenage daughter could have her car back. By 3:30 that day we had everything bresolved! I've never had such amazing customer service and speed on getting answers and issues resolved. They have earned our business and hope others will give them a try!

BG
BROOKE G.
02/19/2019
Coming back for 20 years
I like coming back and seeing the same people working here. They do a top job and are polite and knowledgeable. When I need a job done well and peace of mind, I bring my car to Tune Tech.

KD
Katie D.
Nissan Rogue
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Katie said the business fixed the issue in a timely manner.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/17/2019
Trust your car to Tune Tech
Over the years and several cars I’ve had service here. This is the place people send their friends and family.

JOE B.
02/15/2019
Expensive tune up
Paid $600 for a tune up to make the check engine light go off. Engine light still on. Paid another hundred to solve what was likely the real issue. From my view spent 600 dollars on an unneeded tune up instead of 100 on the real issue. Will not return.
Pat M. from Tune Tech Downtown responded on 02/27/2019

Hi Joe, This is Pat from TuneTech, and I called to reach out to you in regards to the work we performed on your 2015 Chrysler,
I wanted to explain to you that your car was due for tune up services due to mileage and codes that we pulled from the cars computer system. When you brought car back we did a courtesy
check and found code indicating problem with # 6 injector.
We installed the injector at no labor charge.
 We apologize for your inconveniences.

ANITA B.
02/09/2019
Honesty
Tune Tech has been our mechanics for over 20 years. We keep our cars until they die. Tune Tech is very honest about the things to be fixed and the things that aren’t worth it. We appreciate them very much for being honest. They are a pleasure to work with and give us a fair price always. A place you can really trust.

DICK G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/09/2019
good,reliable , honest service
could not find any thing wrong with my car and appreciate the honesty in not selling something I did't need

KD
KATY D.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/04/2019
Tune tech is always good to me. Thanks for being good neighbors.