11/20/2019
These guys are good, honest, fast and conveniently located. They have kept my older cars running for years and helped me make good decisions about repairs. They have also given me basic advice when I decided to make repairs myself (whether to use sealant on the valve cover gasket). Really appreciate this business.

REYNA H.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/16/2019
Amazing place
Excellent good.. in 2 hours my car was ready. Definitely come back when a have an issue.. thanks for act fast 😀😀

PI
PAULINE I.
Meridian, ID
11/13/2019
Consistently great service, customer focus, good communication, and follow up. Thank you.

Donald W.
Idaho
Dodge Caliber
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Donald said he appreciated this business giving him options for his vehicle. Troy was a gentleman. The staff talked him through each step of the process and kept him informed. The technician, Troy, didn't leave him in the dark from the towing of his vehicle until it was finished. He appreciated that.

AH
Allen H.
Toyota Avalon
11/09/2019
Tune Tech Takes Care of My Travelin' Avelon!
The guys at Tune Tech always ease me off the ledge when I bring my car in with a problem that seems to me to be insurmountable. They are always kind and accommodate my needs.

KURT M.
11/07/2019
Review of Tune-Tech’s Service
These guys care about keeping a customer’s vehicle in good shape. They have my trust, & they’re prices are fair.

MK
MATT K.
11/06/2019
Great service! Great Customer Service!
The team at Tune Tech was honest, didn't try and overcharge me were precise in what they did. I was in and out very satisfied with things

DT
DEBBIE T.
Volkswagen Routan
11/04/2019
Tune tech
Whenever I have an issue they get it taken care as soon as possible.

JJ
JOHN J.
Nissan Frontier
11/01/2019
Clean, professional, friendly They remember who you are
I have been taking my vehicles to Downtown TuneTech since about 1998. Staff is professional, very friendly, knowledgeable, very trustworthy, never worry about not getting the best service gives very prompt service, remember customer by first name, very clean service bays. I have recommended this location to friends and family.

DEREK M.
Jaguar XJ6
10/25/2019
everything okay
efficient and professional

RANDY R.
10/24/2019
These guys have your best interest in mind. They have earned my business indefinitely.

AW

JOHN W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/20/2019
Troy and Dave
They never make you feel stupid for not knowing anything about cars.

NH

TRACY R.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/18/2019
Used Auto System Check
I brought a used car to Tune Tech that we were considering purchasing for my daughter. Tune Tech did a thorough review, shared some of the maintenance needs , but overall said the car looked good. It gave us the peace of mind to move forward with the purchase. The cost to inspect the car was minimal and well worth the report.

Manuel S.
Idaho
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Manuel said this business is awesome and he never has a problem getting in there. They're always able to fix any problems and if he has to bring it back in for a problem they fixed, they fix it for free. He can always call in if he has any questions.

JUDY T.
10/08/2019
Just a great place.
I go to Tune Tech because it's close to home and I trust them.

SG
STEVEN G.
10/04/2019
Tune tec is the best.
Their service rocks! Im glad I found their shop. Their service and customer relations were very impressive. I am very happy on the price and work they did.

CL
CECE L.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
09/29/2019
A great place due to the entire staff
Prompt friendly service every time.

PJ
PETRA J.
Honda Element
09/25/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable team at Tune Tech downtown. I especially like that they can provide a heads up on what to expect for maintenance in the coming months. Helps me plan and budget for it.
Pat M. from Tune Tech Downtown responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Petra for taking the time out of your busy schedule for giving us a great review.We very much appreciate your buisness over the years and we want you to know we are here for you anytime you need us.Thanks again and have a great day.