BV
BOB V.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
01/17/2021
More Outstanding Service
My 97 Subaru Outback recently required a routine service, replacement of a starter, and other repairs that were needed due to minor accident. The Troy directed the work and as usual the service mechanics did an excellent job. I fully trust Troy, David, and their team with my automobile service needs.

JIM H.
GMC Acadia
01/16/2021
Friendly and good service.
Good service and always check car over to suggest needed services or not any other service needed.

BETSY B.
01/15/2021
Helpful kind knowledgeable
Appreciated being sent a reminder about checkup .. had put off seeing about broken window motor and broken door handle , thought these were problems that dealer would have to do .... tune tech came to rescue , replaced exterior door handle , replaced window motor ! They did timely checkup which I would have put off if not for receiving their timely postcard reminder.
Phone call and in person contact put me at ease . This is a 5 star business . I will always return and Will spread the good word. Tx to all .

AH
ADAM H.
01/14/2021
Good people, good business
Troy and the guys down at Tune Tech are amazing, they fix the issue that was ongoing with our van they did it in a timely manner, they were professional, And I will be doing all my future business with vehicles through them. Can you give me his mama mama mama mama mama

RY
Robert Y.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/14/2021
2017 Tiguan
Superb work and assistance. Check up on the vehicle went well. You are still my favorite shop. Thanks!

DAVID S.
Lexus GS 400
01/08/2021
Great place for used car inspection
For $90 they do a 2 hour inspection

DAN S.
01/07/2021
Very kind and helpful people. Really appreciate the quality, efficiency, and accommodation at the last minute

Cadillac DeVille
12/30/2020
Curious reliable well informed great experience
Took a car in for a complete check they did a great job. Took pictures and explained what they found. Great guys to work with. Will definitely return again.

CLINT B.
Eagle, ID
12/28/2020
This place rocks! 🤘
These guys are really good. Always get me back on the road fast. Thanks guys.

AW
ANDREA W.
INFINITI QX4
12/23/2020
review
I have used Tune Tech for my repairs, they are nice and prices seem reasonable. However I believe the fee for replacing an oil cooler gasket ring on my car was overpriced. The exploratory cost was $50, which I happily paid. Finding the problem required the associated parts to be exposed, confirmed by TuneTech (they talked through the steps of putting it back together when I declined the service). So even though they had already taken things apart to expose the issue, they wanted an additional $250 to change the gasket. Doesn't seem right. Regardless, my neighbor did the job for a 6 pack of beer. Cost of gasket =$3.49 and YouTube instruction.

BW
Brandon W.
Idaho
Dodge Dart
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff are quick, prompt, they did what he asked them to do and they provided great service

RICHARD C.
Garden City, ID
12/19/2020
Flawless engine replacement
I needed my engine replaced in my Ford F-150. The staff at Tune Tech ordered the block, and install kit and started on it right away. I wasn't in a rush, but these guys got my truck back to me within a week. They cleaned up the rest of the components and everything looks like it's new again. I got estimates from the Ford dealer, and another shop and Tune Tech was $2,400 favorable than the other shop. They've done many of these F-150 5.4 liter replacements, and I already trusted them, so it was an easy choice to have them take care of it. It now runs like the day I bought it (brand new) and since everything else is in great shape, I expect this truck to last me another 15 - 20 years.

KR
KEITH R.
12/19/2020
Great guys, and speedy service
A solid place for car issues, they won't gauge you with excessive charges. Great group of guys.

MARTIN B.
Tetonia, ID
Audi Q5
12/18/2020
Honest professional. Perfect service
After calling around for a simple diagnostic on a check engine light, these guys gave me a fair price and went above and beyond to solve my problem.

DA
DICK A.
12/16/2020
Confident
On a recommendation from a neighbor I called Tune Tech with the usual dread of finding a new doctor, dentist, or mechanic. Well, I spoke with Dave and he addressed my issue with the confidence that Tune Tech could assess the issue and take care of it.
Well, they did what they said and at a more than reasonable price.
I’ll go back.