Ken S.
Idaho
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Ken said they were accommodating, they got it in when he needed to, they did a good job, and fixed it.

Bob H.
Jeep Cherokee
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Bob said he would recommend this business for service.

JN
JOANN N.
10/08/2020
customer service and honesty
Tune Tech Downtown is the best shop I've ever used for my vehicles. Their customer service is outstanding and they're trustworthy. The mechanics are great too. I'll be moving soon and hope to find a shop at least half as good as thiers. Thanks to all of them for their years of service to my vehicles!

JUDY T.
10/06/2020
Trust
I have taken my cars to Tune Tech for about 15 years now. They are all very friendly and I trust them to do right for me.
I have never been disappointed in their work and I believe they are fair on the costs. I will continue to go to Tune Tech
Downtown as long as I own a car.

AJ
Anne & Vic J.
10/03/2020
Good customer service and mechanical knowledge of systems
Very good customer service and mechanical knowledge.

Volkswagen New Beetle
10/03/2020
Great service.
I’ve been a customer for over thirty years. They are always very courteous and accommodating, know what they are doing, give reasonable and accurate estimates, go out of their way to get parts for an older car, and always get the job done on schedule.

GG
Greg G.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Greg said they always do what they say they'll do.

HW
HENRY W.
Acura MDX
09/24/2020
Window repair
Tune Tech is the only place in Boise to go for repairs. Troy did an excellent job explaining the work and they had it fixed and ready to go early than I was expecting. Highly recommend!

KC
KINDRA C.
Dodge Durango
09/24/2020
Fair price honest, good old boys!
They were amazing, fair priced, honest, and gave me excellent instructions for the longevity of my rig. I really appreciated everything. I've dealt with a lot of mechanics over the years, and I will NOT GO ANYWHERE BUT TUNE TECH FROM NOW ON!!!! THANKS AGAIN GUYS

09/20/2020
alternator replaced ($400) / warranty replaced 1 week later / Last appointment revealed upon “deep dive” alternator they charged me for was never needed; the computer inside is the issue /+1200
The alternator was never the issue; after replacing 2, they believe the real issue is actually the computer inside- —which would continue to fry any alternator- — Anyways, I’m disappointed, + haven’t received a refund ((((((((they told me I needed an alternator/ paid for it- after they tell me it’s something much larger - $1200))))))))

CJ
CHERISE J.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/19/2020
They communicate and let you know what’s going on every step of the way.
Thanks! I really appreciate you keeping me in the loop and updating me.

Debbie M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said the business is very reasonably priced and they are very helpful. She said she had an issue in her vehicle and the Mercedes Benz dealerships said it was out of warranty already but the business checked it and it was not so they called the Mercedes Benz dealerships and they were correct and Debbie saved a lot of money. Debbie said she is very happy with the business.

BP
Brent P.
09/17/2020
Tune Tech is Great
The guys at Tune Tech always provide the best service at a very fair price.

JACK D.
09/14/2020
Fixing my Truck
Tune tech is at the top of my list for repairing my truck. I would recommend Tune tech for repairing your car or truck.

SJ
Steve J.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the service was easy, quick, and the price was reasonable.