Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TK
Ted K.
Cicero, IN
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Ted said the service is great. Joel and Andy take good care of him.

JACKIE / DAVE G.
Nissan Rogue
06/20/2018
Service 2014 Rogue
Dropped car off in morning and car was done by 4:00PM. Great customer service.

AR
ANGELA R.
Buick Riviera
06/20/2018
Another Satisfied Visit
As always, the folks at Esler's were fabulous! Wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.

SD
SAM D.
Indianapolis, IN
06/17/2018
Success Again
Another great successful service visit for my old Camry! We love the business dealings we have had with Eslers!
Thank you!

Carolyn M.
GMC Terrain
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn said the business is the best.

Joey R.
Dodge Dakota
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Joey said the staff did a great job and he recommends this business for service.

DF
Dean F.
New Palestine, IN
06/10/2018
Awesome
This was the second vehicle I took to Joel, Tom, and the guys. I trust them with all of my vehicles and I drive an hour to get here...one way. Love this place.

DF
DEAN / DEBRA F.
New Palestine, IN
06/10/2018
The guys and quality
I drive from New Palestine Indiana to have Joel,Tom and the guys work on all of my vehicles. I trust them, and the quality of work is second to none.

WG
Will G.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Will said they did an outstanding job.

LD
Leslie D.
Lexus IS 350
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Leslie said the business provided efficient service. The staff did good quality work on her vehicle and it was at a reasonable cost.

GR
Gary R.
Noblesville, IN
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the service was very good and the staff even picked him up.

Indianapolis, IN
05/31/2018
Fantastic Auto Repair Shop!
This is a great auto repair shop! The guys here are knowledgeable and trustworthy. The owner even gave me a ride home (30 minutes away) so I didn’t have to stay at the shop all day. I’d recommend this place to anyone!

DALE / KARLA B.
Mercury Cougar
05/29/2018
Eslers Auto Repair
Had a broken air conditioner in my car last Friday at 5:15 Called Joel and he said to bring it in . I was on the East Side of Noblesville at that time. They close at 6:00. Made a mad dash and got it done. They are the best place around to get your car needs done. Would not go any other place. Everyone is so darn nice to you. Get you treated like family. Keep up the good work guys.

MK
MARVIN K.
05/26/2018
Happy Camper
Problem: a/c not blowing cold.
Background: Have unlimited wheel alignment and tire rotation at another auto service closer to home.
Asked for an estimate to repair a/c. Apparently, I misunderstood that the initial $206 was to diagnose the problem. I thought it was to correct the problem. When I was informed that correcting the problem would cost an additional $550.13, I realized I better see Esler.
Providing the diagnosis from the other service, I told Andy "just fix the a/c." I requested a loaner car. I received a phone call when a loaner would be available in a couple of days. The loaner was a clean car. Andy called to inform me that the estimated cost would be $500 and that my car wouldn't be done until the next day. Andy called again when my car was ready for pick-up. The bill from Esler totaled $486.26. I don't know for certain but I suspect that I would have saved even more if I let Esler do the initial diagnosis.

BC
BRUCE / SHARON C.
Jeep Liberty
05/25/2018
appreciate the help
we have a car that has over 200000 miles and we needed an honest appraisal of whether it was worth fixing and how much it would be. Esler's did a great job of giving us an honest appraisal and we appreciate it very much

Katie S.
05/23/2018
Amazing customer service
I was desperate to have my car fixed and had a hunch it would break down on the highway on the way to work meetings if I drove it..so I just showed up at Esler's in the morning and while they were swamped, they immediately checked out my car, said it needed a new alternator, and one of the owners personally drove me to Enterprise for a rental. When they said they were clear out of cars, he drove me to National Rent a Car in Carmel just so I could have a car to get to my meetings (which I was able to get to on time!) Complete life saver! Reminds you of the importance and difference that a small business makes! Highly recommend Esler's!

MA
Marie A.
Noblesville, IN
05/22/2018
I just started going here and have been more than happy with the customer service as well as the service. The pricing is more than reasonable. Planning on getting my oil changed and whatever service work I will need in the future here. Great people!

VH
Vernelle H.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Vernelle said the service is good.

Brent B.
Pontiac G8
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Brent said the staff provided excellent customer service and the service was completed in a timely manner.

RF
RYAN F.
Toyota Sequoia
05/13/2018
Fast, easy and reasonable
Called for quote and was given a reasonable price, decided to use them based off online reviews. Also like the idea of supporting local Westfield business. Thanks again!