Deborah B.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said the service was done very well. The work was very good.

MF
MARIE F.
Chrysler 200
07/27/2019
Superior customer service
My engine light came on so I stopped by without an appointment. I was quickly worked in, and the tech reset the computer. The light went out and I have had no further problem. I wasn't even charged for the service. Whenever I have had a problem in the past, they have taken care of it very well!

TJ
THOMAS J.
07/24/2019
Honest and speedy
Had my truck towed here. Problem was diagnosed and fixed quickly! Always felt like they were honest and up front. Got my business in the future for sure!

LN
Libby N.
Kia Sorento
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Libby said the business did a great job of working them in, they were getting a vehicle checked on that they were thinking of buying and they gave them some good information that helped with their decision.

AJ
ANN/MIKE J.
Toyota Sequoia
07/18/2019
Faster service than expected
Very pleased and will be back.

SR
STEVE R.
Nissan Murano
07/17/2019
They were on time
They were courteous and on time . They treated me like a customer and tried to help me .

Benito M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Paula. She said the service was great.

STEVE M.
07/14/2019
5 out of 5
Joel and Woody run a Great shop
Anna runs the front end with a friendly and efficient manner.
The mechanics take great care of our fleet of vehicles.
The mechanics are honest and friendly

MN
MATT N.
Jeep Patriot
07/11/2019
Fantastic customer service
We have used Esler’s for the past two years and have never been disappointed. Excellent service, prompt, fair pricing and great communication.

Jenna S.
Albion, IL
07/10/2019
They were very nice and understanding people.
The people here were very nice and treated us with the upmost respect. We are from out of town so they had to come and pick us up and never complained and were very nice the whole time. They also did a great job on our car!

JAMES S.
GMC Acadia
07/10/2019
Excelent managebent and staff.
Thank you for your correct analysis and follow up.

TR
TODD R.
Honest and Trustworthy
The most important thing I can say about a car repair shop is that they are honest and trustworthy. Esler's is just that. I was told by a big dealer I needed a new radiator at $950. Ester's quoted me a price of just over $700. When I took the car in, Esler's spent an entire day checking out the car only to come back to me and share that I in fact don't need a new radiator. They look out for my interests. This is why I will always be going to Esler's.

TP
TIM P.
Lincoln MKS
07/08/2019
Quick Oil Change while you wait.
Great Service and Mechanics for Lincoln MKS.

Mike B.
GMC Acadia
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the service is very good.

GF
GEORGE / SHERI F.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/02/2019
Faithful customer since 1994...
Short and sweet...wouldn't consider taking my vehicles anywhere else. Trustworthy, professional, fair. Highly recommend.