LG
LINDA G.
Nissan Murano
09/25/2019
Professional, Proficient and Cost Effective
I've been having my car serviced at Esler's for about a year now. I have found this company to be very professional, with very competent mechanics and the price is more than reasonable. I get the feeling that they have MY best interests in mind, rather than their own.

GMC Yukon
09/22/2019
Honest
They are truly customer focused. In addition, they give back to the community. There’s no other place you should take your vehicle.

NS
NANCY S.
09/17/2019
Honesty, reliability and courtesy.
We consider ourselves lucky to have found Esler’s Auto Repair. They have a wonderful courtesy ethic and communication skills with customers that begin before you even become a customer. The work they did was well done, in a timely manner, and we know it was honestly estimated. Each step was spelled out for us, the whys explained thoroughly verbally, with final information in writing, clear and understandable. We don’t look forward to future car repair needs for any of our families vehicles but we know if we do have problems Esler’s will be taking care of our vehicles. Thank you Esler’s.

Jay K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the service was very good.

Jeep Liberty
09/15/2019
Fast, good work
I thought this place was A-ok. They have wi-fi. The service took as long as was estimated to me, that was good. I’d go back.

LANA B.
09/14/2019
Auto repair I can trust
As a single, senior woman I feel very comfortable going to Esler’s Auto Shop repair for any concerns that I have. I know that they will treat me fairly and give helpful info to guide my decisions about my car that I am clueless about. I appreciate that very much. It’s nice to know that I can trust them and that they will always be honest with me.

KH
Kyle H.
Ford Expedition
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said that their prices are good. They are reliable and have good customer service. Their work is done on time and they send personal texts so he knows.

DAVID / MARGARET B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/11/2019
Excellent as usual.
Since I moved here 10yrs ago all my maintenance and repairs for my vehicles have been done at Esler’s. Never a complaint. Always fixed using quality parts by guality mechanics. I highly recommend them.

CRAIG S.
09/11/2019
You guys were awesome as always!
Great job as always. Completed all the service issues that I had requested and noted some additional things that I should eventually do in the future. Thanks for being such a great company to work with!

Mary P.
Buick Lucerne
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Mary said that she had no problems with the place and she trusts them.

EH
ELYSE H.
09/09/2019
Above and Beyond
Once again, our experience at Esler’s goes above and beyond our expectations. The communication and customer service by Andy makes all the difference.

09/09/2019
Great neighborhood garage
Esler's is always reliable and efficient, regardless of the scope of the repair or maintenance. I also appreciate Aaron's experience and honesty.

Kia Sorento

JEFF / LISA O.
Sheridan, IN
Kia Soul
09/02/2019
I am always pleased with Eslers service.

TC