Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MIKE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/06/2018
great friendly service
In for an oil change, and out quickly. They have always treated me fairly over many years of service to my vehicles. Common sense communication and solid service.

Lucas B.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Lucas said the service was great.

AK
Alexander K.
Nissan Murano
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said the staff provided excellent service and he was very satisfied.

05/03/2018
Used Vehicle Inspection
Esler's did a vehicle inspection on a used car that we were wanting to buy. They thoroughly checked it out and advised us of any potential issues. The price was fair and now we feel so much better about our purchase. Thank you so much!

RACHEL W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/02/2018
Everyone at Esler's is honest, professional, and efficient.
I am very appreciative of everyone at Esler's. The individuals who work on my car are always truthful, and they take the time to explain exactly what's wrong with my car and what my options are. They're terrific.

KAREN M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/01/2018
Very nice people
Joel is great guy, upfront and honest.

BRAD/JULIEANN H.

CV
CHARLIE/ CAROLINE V.
Lincoln Town Car
04/28/2018
Towncar tuneup and manifold leak
Eslers can be trusted, keeps you informed and gets the work done in timely manner

JJ
JEFFERY J.
04/25/2018
Esler's helped me out of a jam.Had two stripped wheel bolts on same hub amd could not remove wheel/tire to swap my winter set over to summer set.Esler's not only got my car fixed the same day without an appointment but discovered another cross threaded bolt and replaced that one as well and the final cost was far less than another shops estimate whom couldn't take it until later that week.Esler's also gave me a ride back and forth to my house.

Jamie S.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said he has used the business for years and has always received good service.

TR
TOBY R.
04/23/2018
Quality and Professionalism
I took my 2006 Pilot to Elser's to have multiple warning lights addressed. They quickly diagnosed the issue, called with an estimate, and were able to fix the issues timely and for a much lower price than anticipated. They have continued to provide exceptional service for me and will always have my business. I highly recommend Esler's!

Michelle B.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said it was easy to schedule an appointment, the work was done promptly, and her vehicle is working fine.

LH
LAURA H.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/22/2018
Trustworthy and overall great service
I'm a single woman, and we all know the classic stories of single women getting taken for a ride by mechanics who play on their ignorance and naivete. Esler's is exactly the opposite - they told me in advance exactly what they were doing, charged me exactly what they said they'd charge, and always completed the work on time. I'd recommend them to anyone.

GF
GEORGE / SHERI F.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/21/2018
The Best Shop in Town
Longtime customer. Never disappointed in the quality of service Esslers provides. Highly recommend.

DAVE W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/20/2018
Found problem quickly and repairs were made in a timely manner.

AO
ALAN O.
04/20/2018
Honest, Dedicated, Reliable & Professional
This was my first visit to Esler's and it will not be my last. Very impressed with this shop. They took care of all my vehicle's issues completely and thoroughly. They checked out the whole car for me as well since I had concerns about the place I had visited before these guys. Communication was great and they have a website that keeps all the work done on your vehicle. I was contacted by the owner a couple of days after the vehicle was returned to me to be sure that I was happy with the work and to be sure nothing else had come up with it. My vehicle is running the best I have seen it and I could not be happier with the effort provided by this group. I have a fleet of used vehicles for my family and have been trying to find a GOOD place to work on them. I am pretty sure that I have found the place.

STEVE M.
04/18/2018
Knowledgeable techs who care about their customers satisfaction
It's a fun , friendly atmosphere
I Have needed and been provided a loaner vehicle !
Service is done right !
joel is a proud veteran still serving America
One vehicle at a time !
Great guys great shop
Call Anna for your next appointment !

AA
Autumn A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/17/2018
Amazing service!
I brought my car in with unknown transmission issues. They kept my car for 2 days trying to diagnose the problem. Although they were unable to find the problem, they gave the best efforts and I wasn't charged a thing! I would use Esler anytime!

BD
Betty D.
Sheridan, IN
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Betty said she has been going to staff member, Joe, for several years, to work on her vehicle. She said he always does a wonderful job.

BG
Bailey G.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Bailey said her problem with her vehicle is still not fixed. However, the staff are working with her so she can return to solve the problem. Her experience with the business has been great. She appreciates their service and customer service.