RK
Robert K.
12/23/2019
I trust the mechanics
The mechanics seem knowledgable. They don't try to pressure you to care for unneeded services.

JE
JIM E.
12/21/2019
They stand behind their work
We brought our 2008 Honda Odyssey in to Esler's for a timing belt change about 18 months ago. At the time, they changed the belt, the water pump, and the tensioner, which is normal for that repair. A week ago we heard a knocking sound and brought the car back to Esler's where they determined that the tensioner they had installed had failed. They performed another belt/tensioner/water pump replacement at no charge. It is refreshing to see a business stand behind their work. While they may have been able to gain reimbursement from the distributor for the parts they had to replace, I am certain that the labor was on them. I appreciate this kind of customer commitment and am happy to refer Esler's to others for work in the future.

BZ
Bob Z.
Chrysler Sebring
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they've always did a good job on his vehicle.

David B.
Zionsville, IN
Honda Civic Cpe
12/20/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was fast. They remained on budget and did good work. He has had multiple vehicles serviced at this business. The technicians are awesome.

MICHELE G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/18/2019
Awesome customer service
Thorough and professional shop. They don't try to sell me services that I don't need.

Chris M.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Chris said they did a pretty good job.

EC
EMILY C.
12/14/2019
Honest car mechanics!
We just bought a used car and the brakes were squealing. I told them I assumed it was the brake pads and preapproved them to change the pads if needed. I got a call a few hours later saying the car looked great. He said the brake pads already on the car were actually brand new. He said he checked everything out and there was nothing wrong with the brakes at all. The squealing was just a result of the material on the brand of pads used. He said he could change the pads and see if a new brand stopped the squealing, but said he wasn’t sure it was worth $500 considering the pads already on there were in new condition. I was so impressed with the honesty and integrity of Esler’s. They could have easily lied and told me the pads were bad like I had thought and changed them just so they could pocket $500. The fact that they said my car was fine and they wouldn’t recommend spending money to fix a non-problem was why I immediately gave them repeat business by asking them to look at our other car and why we’ll continue to use them in the future.

RK
Robert K.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff at this business are always dependable, they do what they say they will do and they have a good turn around.

CT
CHRIS T.
Elwood, IN
Ford Police Interceptor
12/06/2019
Very Please
As always , scheduling and the service of my vehicle was done within ample amount of time.

JERRY M.
12/05/2019
Service always completed as requested and as scheduled

JEFF /CAROL W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/01/2019
Esler’s treats us like valued family
We had an unexpected issue with our son’s 2006 Impreza. We had it towed to Esler’s. It overheated as he was traveling back from college. They worked on it the next business day.

He was able to return to college without incident.

ARNI M.
11/26/2019
Excellent in every way!
A very well run auto repair facility. There is nothing that I don’t like about this place. Accommodating and priced fairly.

AK
ART K.
Volvo S80
11/26/2019
2005 Volvo Winter Service -- First Rate!
The Esler's Auto Repair staff/team members/mechanics are thorough. The assigned mechanic(s) checked my entire vehicle for the winter season (oil change, etc.) and pointed out any potential vehicle issues/brought these to my attention. Everyone is courteous and the service is very reasonable. Thanks so very much! Art K.

MIKE L.
11/19/2019
Always great and friendly service
The people at Esler’s are always welcoming, friendly, and make you feel like family. The service and explanations are always top notch. By far one of the best places around!

GJ
Gretchen J.
11/18/2019
Dependable Service
I appreciate the dependable service of Esler's Auto Repair, which provides me with peace of mind. I have been satisfied with their service on several of my cars. Currently, my Scion has over 260,000 miles on it and going "strong" - a major part of the car's long life has been the quality repair and maintenance service I have received. My only disappointment is when one of my cars needs major work done (which is not the fault of the repairman). Thanks.