Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BRUCE / SHARON C.
Jeep Liberty
05/25/2018
appreciate the help
we have a car that has over 200000 miles and we needed an honest appraisal of whether it was worth fixing and how much it would be. Esler's did a great job of giving us an honest appraisal and we appreciate it very much

Katie S.
05/23/2018
Amazing customer service
I was desperate to have my car fixed and had a hunch it would break down on the highway on the way to work meetings if I drove it..so I just showed up at Esler's in the morning and while they were swamped, they immediately checked out my car, said it needed a new alternator, and one of the owners personally drove me to Enterprise for a rental. When they said they were clear out of cars, he drove me to National Rent a Car in Carmel just so I could have a car to get to my meetings (which I was able to get to on time!) Complete life saver! Reminds you of the importance and difference that a small business makes! Highly recommend Esler's!

MA
Marie A.
05/22/2018
I just started going here and have been more than happy with the customer service as well as the service. The pricing is more than reasonable. Planning on getting my oil changed and whatever service work I will need in the future here. Great people!

VH
Vernelle H.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Vernelle said the service is good.

Brent B.
Pontiac G8
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Brent said the staff provided excellent customer service and the service was completed in a timely manner.

RF
RYAN F.
Toyota Sequoia
05/13/2018
Fast, easy and reasonable
Called for quote and was given a reasonable price, decided to use them based off online reviews. Also like the idea of supporting local Westfield business. Thanks again!

SZ
Scott Z.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they were quick and reasonably priced.

BC
Ben C.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ben said it took a few visits to get everything resolved.

Bill H.
Buick Century
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he had a good experience.

MF
MARIE F.
Chrysler 200
05/09/2018
Appointment was timely, customer service very good. Auto service very good. Extremely happy.

TG
Tiffany G.
Lincoln MKZ
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany said the service was great.

MIKE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/06/2018
great friendly service
In for an oil change, and out quickly. They have always treated me fairly over many years of service to my vehicles. Common sense communication and solid service.

Lucas B.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Lucas said the service was great.

AK
Alexander K.
Nissan Murano
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said the staff provided excellent service and he was very satisfied.

05/03/2018
Used Vehicle Inspection
Esler's did a vehicle inspection on a used car that we were wanting to buy. They thoroughly checked it out and advised us of any potential issues. The price was fair and now we feel so much better about our purchase. Thank you so much!

RACHEL W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/02/2018
Everyone at Esler's is honest, professional, and efficient.
I am very appreciative of everyone at Esler's. The individuals who work on my car are always truthful, and they take the time to explain exactly what's wrong with my car and what my options are. They're terrific.

KAREN M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/01/2018
Very nice people
Joel is great guy, upfront and honest.

BRAD/JULIEANN H.

CV
CHARLIE/ CAROLINE V.
Lincoln Town Car
04/28/2018
Towncar tuneup and manifold leak
Eslers can be trusted, keeps you informed and gets the work done in timely manner

JJ
JEFFERY J.
04/25/2018
Esler's helped me out of a jam.Had two stripped wheel bolts on same hub amd could not remove wheel/tire to swap my winter set over to summer set.Esler's not only got my car fixed the same day without an appointment but discovered another cross threaded bolt and replaced that one as well and the final cost was far less than another shops estimate whom couldn't take it until later that week.Esler's also gave me a ride back and forth to my house.