Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

STEPHANIE S.
Fishers, IN
04/15/2018
Excellent customer service
I was having an issue with my car and Eslers made sure that it was done properly and to my satisfaction. They are very fair, honest people. You can really trust them to take care of their customers.

Jay T.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Jay said he always receives good service and they do a good job.

JAN (KYLE-SON) S.
Porsche Boxster
04/12/2018
Great Service Again!
I recently took my Porche Boxter S to Esler's. Service was great as usual. I got my car back very quickly and the price was great! My boys and I have been going to Esler's for years and they always exceed expectations.

CRAIG S.
Volkswagen Passat
04/12/2018
Excellent customer service!
Car repair took longer than expected so they gave me a loaner instead of making me arrange a ride the next day. Repair was still under estimate and I was totally satisfied.

NB
Nicole B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said they are really nice to her.

Jim G.
Volvo S40
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business was quick. They were prompt. They got him in sooner then he thought they would be able to. The price was right. They fixed everything that was supposed to be fixed, and they checked everything out.

FC
FRANK C.
04/08/2018
Outstanding
The communication Was excellent. Very honest straightforward people quality work. I will go back

DAVID / MARGARET B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/07/2018
As usual supurb
These people are true professionals. My car was serviced ona timely fashion always using quality materials. They have been servicing my cars for 8 years and always give great service and good advice.

CHRIS H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/07/2018
Honest and fair
They always get me right in and are fair and honest

TC
TROY / JILL C.
Kia Soul
04/06/2018
great, quick service
I love this place, they are so friendly, knowledgeable and the best part, quick to service my vehicle. Thanks for all that you do!

RI
ROXANNE I.
Greenfield, IN
Jeep Compass
04/06/2018
Friendly staff
I called in the morning and they were able to fix my problem right away .
Reasonable prices as well as informative.

Chris W.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business did what he needed them to do, and they did it right the first time.

AH
Albert H.
Oldsmobile Bravada
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the staff did everything right and got it done quickly. He is very happy with the service.

DF
DEAN / DEBRA F.
New Palestine, IN
GMC Acadia
04/04/2018
As always, Joel and they guys were great. Thought I had a bigger problem,but they found that it was a minor one and had me on my way in no time. As always.... awesome job guys...thanks!
I truly can't say enough great things about this place. Always looking out for my best interest and never over selling. Thought I had a big repair and they found just a small issue. Saved me lots!

AY
ALAN / SUE Y.
Buick LeSabre
03/31/2018
Always a Pleasure!
Always a pleasure, even when the news is not good (hey, it was a good 200,00!). Thank you, folks at Eslers, for taking care of us so well!

KR
KARA R.
Indianapolis, IN
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/27/2018
Honest
Finally found a auto repair shop that I can feel good about the service I received, knowing the repairs were completed honestly and affordably. Excellent customer service and quality work at a fair price.

STEPHEN / JENNIFER C.
03/22/2018
2007 Ford Fusion awesome customer care
Used the courtesy car while waiting on a part

TP
TIM P.
Lincoln MKS
03/20/2018
Great Mechanics
The mechanics are known to the Community and provide excellent service. Jules Watson is a VFW Member and supporter of Veterans.

ANNE M.
Hyundai Entourage
03/19/2018
Honest
Great! Have used Esler's before for repairs and done great job. This time took in van and found out not something that needed to be done and just up selling from dealer. Saved us $2000!

GF
GEORGE / SHERI F.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/19/2018
Loyal Customer
Best shop in the area. Quality work, ethical practices, fair prices. Highly recommend.