Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Chris S.
Dodge Durango
08/08/2012 Category: Service
Chris said he likes what the business is doing with new changes, including computerized records. In the past manual records did not reflect a complete work history and a couple receipts were lost. He said a dashboard light is still flashing and it was not fixed.

SALLY S.
Fishers, IN
Pontiac Montana
08/07/2012
Great Service!
Everyone is very helpful and informative, and knowing I can trust the work and the person doing it is great peace of mind. To schedule a repair or maintenance and to have a courtesy vehicle available to use is invaluable

TA
TERRY / CAROLYN A.
Cadillac Seville
08/06/2012
respectful
I trust your people, even when we have different ideas about how much to invest in the car. You respect what we want to do.

EM
ELESA M.
Infiniti I30
08/06/2012
Gotta Love These Guys!
Everyone at Eslers gets a 5 star rating from me. I wouldn't trust my car to any one else. Thanks for taking such good care of my car.

DAVE / MARLA D.
08/04/2012
Honest, reliable and resonably priced.
We had our vehicile in for tune up and was notified of other needs that could be addressed. You were honest with us on what was important and what could wait rather than just saying it all needed done.

MARK C.
08/01/2012
Consistently Honest
Every visit, every repair comes with honesty and integrity. Would recommend to all who are seeking any type of auto repair.

MARK M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pontiac GTO
08/01/2012
FANTASTIC FROM START TO FINISH!
Very honest group here....I brought them a part I was told needed repaired and they were the best! Told me that I didn't need it and took very good care of me! Including a FREE "loaner" car while mine was being fixed! Unreal as I have never had the pleasure of being this happy at a FIRST visit in any auto repair place! THANKS AGAIN!

MIKE B.
Lincoln Continental
07/31/2012
Great service with great value and a friendly and helpfull staff staff
Service was well explained prior to repairs. Work performed at a quality level with a very reasonable price. Good communication within shop and with customer. I will return for additional service needs in the future.

SV
Susan V.
Carmel, IN
Audi TT
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Susan said her experience went smooth and easy. The service was also good.

PS
PAT / SUSIE S.
Lincoln Navigator
07/30/2012
Honest & Reliable
Always a fine experience!

FZ
Frank Z.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Frank said the business always does a great job. They are always honest and they never try to perform unnecessary repairs. He said he feels they go the extra mile to make him happy. He really likes the business and he will continue to return.

Steve W.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Steve said this business has been doing work for him for 10 years and the work gets done as it is supposed too.

Kevin S.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Leigh. She said Eslers Auto Repair is always so kind and considerate.

CR
Cheyenne R.
Lebanon, IN
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Cheyenne said he has been using this business for a while and he has his employees take their vehicles to this business as well. This business has always done an awesome job. He would absolutely recommend this business to others.

WK
WALT / SHARON K.
Sheridan, IN
Chevrolet HHR
07/28/2012
Outstanding Service ALWAYS
A ruly reliable autorepair opperated by the very best service techs. Great work.

RZ
R.D./ MARLENE Z.
07/25/2012
I like Joel
Thank you Joel for bringing my car to me.
Will you bring paperwork to the gym Saturday?

JEFF CLELLAND P.
07/25/2012
Great customer service and top notch mechanics
I have been taking my vehicles to Esler's for several years and always feel I get the best service possible at a reasonable price. The mechanics are very thorough when seeking the cause for the auto needing repair.

BF
BOB / MARY F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/22/2012
trustworthy & reliable
We were completely satisfied w/ work & pricing. Service was prompt & curtious & done in a timely matter. Everyone at Esler's is friendly & helpful. I also sent 5 star rating to Angie's List

TIM / JENNY S.
07/21/2012
Always great service
Tom talked me through a problem I was having and did a great job getting the repair done in the same day for me.

LF
LISA F.
Dodge Spirit
07/19/2012
My recent visit
Used it for years. I trust them. I know prices are a little bit higher than Midas or Car-X etc but Esler's has better skilled mechanics and Joel and Tom are experts in the automotive fields.