AC
Andrew C.
Cadillac DeVille
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff members at the facility are all around great people and they do an excellent job. They always have smiles on their faces.

DANNY G.
Noblesville, IN
GMC Sierra
08/03/2014
2009 GMC
Always great service and work is done correctly.

DAVE D.
Toyota Tundra
08/02/2014
Love these guys!!!
In my book, if the owners have DIRTY hands, I want to do business there! These guys hands were FILTHY!!!! What a great experience! Can't wait to go back!

DAVID J. / NORMA S.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/02/2014
good work
covered warrantee repairs without problem

EA
Eugene A.
BMW 335i
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Eugene said this business has excellent service. They are nice people and he has known them for many years.

KW
Kathy W.
Chevrolet Venture
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Kathy said they are great.

JOHN H.
Pontiac Grand Am
07/30/2014
Customer Service/Honesty
Did a great job as usual and received the car back when promised.

DORA W.
Eslers Auto Repair
I like the friendly, trustworthiness and respect that all employees show the customers.

KA
KEN / CLAUDINE A.
No Repari Required!
I brought my wife's 2004 Sienna to Esler's for new front brakes. I had made the mistake once before of dismissing my wife's complaints about the brakes making noise and by the time I brought it in the pads were well past worn. I wasn't about to make that mistake twice, so as soon as I heard the brakes were making noise again I scheduled to bring the van for new brakes. Esler's checked the wear on the pads and called to notify me the brakes still had plenty of wear left and that the noise, which had since stopped, was likely due to brake dust. This is the very reason why I only bring my cars to Esler's. They are great at diagnosing problems, but if they cannot isolate a root cause they will not try to get you to agree to unnecessary work. Or, as in my case, if there never really was a problem to begin with they just as that you bring the car back to them next time around when maintenance is warranted. Honesty has real value to me and I absolutely reward it with my future business and have never flinched about recommending them to friends.

BROOKE S.
Noblesville, IN
Mazda 6
07/29/2014
Exhaust work that a dealership wanted to replace the muffler and assembly was easily taken care of by a nut and bolt, new gasket and straightening out a piece of metal. Saved me over $400. What I really liked is that they showed me what the problem was and updated me as they went along with the repair. I'm taking my car there for now on.

LK
Lawrence K.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Lawrence said he was happy and everything works. They got him in promptly. They provided a courtesy vehicle which was helpful. The work was done quickly and ready by the end of the day.

ROB / BARBARA S.
07/15/2014
Service was and is always great.

CHRIS W.
07/15/2014
Great
great service as always

DZ
DAVE / DIANE Z.
07/12/2014
Good guys
You guys are all great. I thank Joel for researching about my "check engine" light and sending me to Toyota for the recall fixes. Then the check engine light re-appeared and thanks to Tom and Richard (I think), they managed to fix rodent damage and the check engine light has been off ever since. I know it was a pain to check all that wiring and fix it and they did it efficiently, competently and with a smile.

I really appreciate having you guys to work on my car.

EN
ELAINE N.
Buick Rainier
07/11/2014
Always great service.
I especially the friendly staff and the great service.