MT
MICHAEL/ APRIL T.
08/12/2014
Oil Change
I trust Esler's, have for years. They are good honest mechanics and their work is top notch!

RT
ROBERT / JUDY T.
Chrysler Concorde
08/08/2014
Judy Tresso
As a 73 year-old widow, I honestly don't know what I would do without the great guys at Esler's. A family member recommended them, and I recommend them to everyone now. You can KNOW they will never take advantage of you - I thought I would have a $200 maintenance bill, and it was only $39.95 - Joel said it was in good condition and nothing wrong. God is Good and so is Esler's.

BD
BRYAN D.
Noblesville, IN
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/06/2014
Fast service with integrity
I know when i take my car to these guys, it's in great hands! They're the honest mechanics everybody wants. They get the job done in great time. I am always happy to say i get my vehicles serviced at Eslers and always recommend them to anybody with car trouble! Thank you Eslers!

WS
Wally S.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Wally said he appreciates the service he receives from them.

KR
KEVIN / LINDA R.
08/05/2014
outstanding service
Esler's is always honest and up front about what needs to be done.

CO
CINDY O.
08/05/2014
Friendly dependable service
Once again, I am impressed with the prompt, friendly service that I received in my recent visit to Eslers Auto Repair. I rely on their automotive expertise to guide me in maintaining my car.

AC
Andrew C.
Cadillac DeVille
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff members at the facility are all around great people and they do an excellent job. They always have smiles on their faces.

DANNY G.
Noblesville, IN
GMC Sierra
08/03/2014
2009 GMC
Always great service and work is done correctly.

DAVE D.
Toyota Tundra
08/02/2014
Love these guys!!!
In my book, if the owners have DIRTY hands, I want to do business there! These guys hands were FILTHY!!!! What a great experience! Can't wait to go back!

DAVID J. / NORMA S.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/02/2014
good work
covered warrantee repairs without problem

EA
Eugene A.
BMW 335i
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Eugene said this business has excellent service. They are nice people and he has known them for many years.

KW
Kathy W.
Chevrolet Venture
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Kathy said they are great.

JOHN H.
Pontiac Grand Am
07/30/2014
Customer Service/Honesty
Did a great job as usual and received the car back when promised.

DORA W.
07/29/2014
Eslers Auto Repair
I like the friendly, trustworthiness and respect that all employees show the customers.

KA
KEN / CLAUDINE A.
07/29/2014
No Repari Required!
I brought my wife's 2004 Sienna to Esler's for new front brakes. I had made the mistake once before of dismissing my wife's complaints about the brakes making noise and by the time I brought it in the pads were well past worn. I wasn't about to make that mistake twice, so as soon as I heard the brakes were making noise again I scheduled to bring the van for new brakes. Esler's checked the wear on the pads and called to notify me the brakes still had plenty of wear left and that the noise, which had since stopped, was likely due to brake dust. This is the very reason why I only bring my cars to Esler's. They are great at diagnosing problems, but if they cannot isolate a root cause they will not try to get you to agree to unnecessary work. Or, as in my case, if there never really was a problem to begin with they just as that you bring the car back to them next time around when maintenance is warranted. Honesty has real value to me and I absolutely reward it with my future business and have never flinched about recommending them to friends.