JOHN D.
Oakton, VA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/21/2019
Forward thinking! GREAT SERVICE!
Swapped out my BMW-750-IL and left my classic 1990 Maza miata at FSC for an Inspection sticker.

Wow, not only did they catch the tire rot (only comes out in the spring/summer) but got me a great deal on 4-Continental sports tires as well as noticing it needed an oil change. these guys
don't even work on maza cars!. When I got back in town, it was all ready to go and that was a nice surprise as well.

I think this one of the reasons, not only BMW/Mercedes car aficionados come to this place but I think, for the personalized service as well. Just like a first Class restaurant, u keep coming back, not always for the food but for the service!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great detailed review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
Thank you for your business , your trust and your loyalty.

WH
WILLIAM H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/20/2019
Excellent service and repair.
Provides consistent and excellent service!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/24/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate you business and your loyalty.

STEVEN S.
Burke, VA
BMW Z3
12/12/2019
Loyal Customer
I have been taking my Mercedes and my wife's BMW to FSC for many years. They always do a good job and keep the cars running really well.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/24/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

AF
ABDULRAZAQ F.
12/10/2019
Good work
I been repairing my car in this repair shop since 2016. They are really good. Good.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate you loyalty and your business.

KAMELIA S.
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
12/07/2019
I appreciate the care and attention to my car issues. Very reliable and professional service.
Absolutely five star service! I appreciate the care and personal service. You guys always take great care of my car and I enjoy coming to your service center. Kudos!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for such a great 5 star review of Fairfax Service Center.
At Fairfax Service Center , we are dedicated to providing the best quality , value and service to meet our customer's needs.

JOHN K.
Falls Church, VA
BMW 535i
Honest, Very Knowledgeable, Fair Priced and Friendly
Reece and his crew got my newly purchased and poorly running 1987 BMW 535is back on the road and resurrected the a/c system with an R134 conversion. Very fair priced quality repairs. Highly recommend this repair shop!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review for Reese and the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We strive to provide the best service possible ,with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
We appreciate your business.

Great
The Best!

Thank you.
We appreciate your business.

EH
EDWARD H.
Occoquan, VA
12/06/2019
Excellent service!
Excellent service as always.I am always impressed by how well run Fairfax Service Center is. I only wish I had discovered them earlier, I would highly recommend them for anyone who owns a BMW!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/09/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to service your car .

JOHN M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
12/06/2019
Mercedes S430
Wonderful prompt courteous. Service by a great FSC team, as always!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for the team at FSC.

Audi Q5
11/22/2019
Very good!!
I have had nice service here. Very professional & genuine folks!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appeciate your business.

MARK L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/20/2019
Outstanding
Thank you for taking care of my wife’s mini so quickly and efficiently. Water pump replaced seamlessly - our first visit - won’t be the last.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great 5 star review.
Thank you for choosing us. We appreciate your business.

DAMIAN B.
Annandale, VA
11/14/2019
Reliable, reasonable, prompt service. Been coming here for 12 years.
Reese and Miriam are the best. They take care of me and my BMW's. I would highly recommend them to anybody with a BMW.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center and Reese and Maryam.
We pride ourselves in being honest,reliable and fair.

TR
THOMAS R.
Dunn Loring, VA
11/10/2019
Quick Oil Change
I brought my car in at 0745 to get an oil change. They let me in although the shop opens at 0800. I ask for an oil change and they took my car in right away. They noticed my air bag light as on because my door panel was taken off to fix a dent in the door. Fairfax Service Center asked me if it was okay to reset the code. I always have a good experience with Fairfax Service Center. Thank you! Thomas Ruth 2003, 325CI
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.
We at Fairfax Service CenterTake pride in our integrity and taking care of our customers.
Thank you for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your business.

PM
PAUL M.
11/09/2019
Honest and friendly.
Great people who are honest and very trustworthy. My vehicle would not start so i got my car towed there. A quick few days later my car was up and running. I did not think the vehicle would of been done that fast. Could not be any more happy with the great communication and respect i received. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great  5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.
We are thrilled to hear that you are very happy with the services performed and the timly manner they were performed.
Thank you for choosing Fairfax Service Center. We appreciate your business.

WE
WALTER E.
Woodbridge, VA
11/09/2019
08 BMW 535
Mariam and Reese are very accommodating and professional.
They offer fair pricing and an honest opinion.
The loaner car is something I find extremely beneficial even though they are a smaller repair facility than the Dealer.
I highly recommend them.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center team. We appreciate your business.
At Fairfax Service Center, we take pride in our integrity and taking care of our customers.
We appreciate your loyalty.