SG
Annandale, VA
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/18/2020
Fix that leak
Three oil leaks were discovered, but the complete inspection showed a couple additional wear items. All were fixed rapidly and at a reasonable price! Great place!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

RD
RACHEL D.
Burke, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/15/2020
Great Mercedes Benz Service
Just brought my GL450 in for the first time for a major service. The dealership was quoting me a crazy high price, so I checked in with Fairfax Service and their price was much better. Location-wise worked best for me as well. I have been driving German cars for years and I have found that I prefer smaller service companies like this to dealerships. Fairfax Service completed my major service to MB standards, but there were a couple of items on the checklist that they didn’t do because they didn’t need to be done. I appreciate that they saved me money in this way instead of just doing it because the checklist says to do it. They also did my state inspection because it was about to expire and checked a few other items that I had requested. They provided me with a loaner car so I could stay on the road during the day. I’ll be back in 10,000 miles and will bring my husband’s Mercedes in too! Thanks!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center. We appreciate you supporting small businesses and giving us the opportunity to service your car. The team at Fairfax Service Center is dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customer's needs.
We're thrilled to hear you plan on continuing to use our services and look forward to your next visit.
Thank you for your valued business.

AP
ANAMILENA P.
Fairfax Station, VA
02/12/2020
Great Service!!
I had an issue with my Diesel to pass Emissions inspection and Reese and his team really went above and beyond to help fix the issue!! Everytime Ive had had my BMW in this shop it has been a great service experience!!

RD
RANDY D.
02/05/2020
Superb Service
This place is the epitamy of what an auto service should be. I appreciate the promptness and professionalism displayed. Your work is top notch and reasonably priced. You've become a member of my highly recommended businesses. Keep up the good work!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center. We pride ourselves in our integrity and taking care of our customers.
Thank you for choosing us. We appreciate your business.

Atlanta, GA
02/02/2020
Attentive to the Details
Very detailed-oriented shop - was able to give me a thorough assessment of my car's current and future repair needs!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review. At Fairfax Service Center ,we strive to provide the best service possible, with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.

JOHN K.
BMW 528i
02/01/2020
Intelligent, Honest, Affordable
Reese and his staff consistently provide exceptional service. I brought them my 1987 535is for several adjustments. When the car was ready I was told "no charge." They are fair and always work to get it right! I've recommended them to friends in the past who are now long time customers.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for Reese and the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business and all the referrals.

JN
JULIE N.
Washington, DC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/31/2020
Fantastic service and very reasonable prices
I started coming here with my mini Cooper when my warranty ran out a few years ago and they have exceeded my expectations every time. They are upfront and honest about issues and they continuously try to find inexpensive options to help me fix things rather than up-selling like other nearby service centers do.

Timing wise, I have always been able to bring my car same day and they always have extremely quick turnaround times.

In terms of customer service, the woman at the front desk is always friendly with a smile, and the gentleman who has called me to explain what is wrong with my car will always take the time to explain the issues to me in a way that I will understand. The estimated cost he provides before doing the work is always in line with what I’m charged when it is done (I.e., they don’t try to add on a bunch of surprise costs at the end).

Overall I highly recommend this Service center to anyone who needs work done.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback.

CP
CARLOS P.
Vienna, VA
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/30/2020
Customer services was great and friendly. They addressed the issues I though my Mini had, but figured out the real problem and advised me what needed and what did not need to be done. The car is running great. Thanks.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Fairfax Service Center. WE are glad your car is running great.
Thanks for choosing us. We appreciate your business.

LC
LANCE C.
Arlington, VA
01/28/2020
Flexible
As I was decide whether to use them or not they were very good in maintaining communication and answering my questions. When done they promptly contacted me the same day I brought my car in. In the end I really appreciated that they had good recommendations when I asked for better than OEM brake pads for the same price. The loaner car was quite helpful and showed me that a well maintained high mileage BMW can still pleasantly get the job done. The important thing was that The repairs were great and everything works great and I saved several hundreds of dollars.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great detailed review for the team at FSC. WE appreciate you taking the time to share your expereince at Fairfax Service Center.

LW
LESTER W.
Waldorf, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/28/2020
Service E350
Great service and staff. Expedient service!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for 5 stars and great comments.

ZA
ZACHARY A.
smart fortwo
01/23/2020
$200 for an Oil change 2 days later
I paid $200 to get an oil change and a diagnostic check to see what was wrong with my car. Dropped it off Monday and didn’t get it back until Wednesday. Those are the facts.
The problem was I needed new tires but they didn’t have the tires despite it being two days later. They wouldn’t negotiate price so I took the car back and the mechanic fought me on it. Very unprofessional.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Mr. Ahmed wrote the review via text. I called him to find out more about his review. This was his seconed time at our shop ,he was previously here for an oil change so he knew how much that would cost. We do have a fee for diagnosis and that is always communicated upfront with the customer so there are no surprises at pick up.
Becasue of safety issues the inspector did emphasise how important it was for him to replace tires and that we had no room for any discount,at first he approved the job but then called later on and cancelled.(there are several other issues that tneede diagnosis and were diagnosed and customer was made aware of them) He dropped off the car on teh 21st and picked up on the 22ed. Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We understand that having vehicle issues can stir up emotions due to financial burden they might bring.

EL
EDUARDO L.
Arlington, VA
01/21/2020
Family style business
Trusted and skilled professionals with a real family style approach. Every time I bring my cars I know I am getting what I need because they take the time to explain and prioritize necessary services over upselling.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.
We are a family business and our customer's become part of our extended family.
We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

KO
KATIE O.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/21/2020
Always Wonderful!
Another great experience for me at Fairfax Service Center (as always). Everyone is friendly, patient, and willing to go above and beyond to help! I truly appreciate it!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Cener.
We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

AV
ARNEDO V.
Fairfax, VA
01/16/2020
Fast and reluable
Fast , reliable and friendly atmosphere
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center team.

NW
NICHOLAS W.
Fairfax, VA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/16/2020
As Always, Great Work!
Reese and his team never fail to provide high quality, honest work. My car always comes out of his shop better than when it went in. They never cut corners, and they’re very transparent about the work being done and any recommendations they have for further maintenance/repair. Will definitely be back for any future repairs!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you so much for a great detailed 5 star review.
We pride ourselves in being honest, reliable and fair.