Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5rating 4.719512
Overall Rating 2.33537/5Overall Rating 2.33537/5rating 2.33537rating 2.33537rating 2.33537

Continue reading recommended reviews

Magdalen S.
Clearwater, FL
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Unfriendly Service Staff
Maintenance staff made me feel like a burden just coming in for an oil change. Everyone seems unhappy and like they hate their job.

WC
Wendy C.
Seminole, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/19/2019 Category: Service
4 incidents of poor service
We love our vehicles but cannot trust this dealership to do a thorough job or careful inspection without inordinate reminders and repeat visits.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

CL
Christopher L.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Chris
Since owning my 2012 Hyundai sonata I only put 60000 miles on it I have had to bring it back for to many recals and had to have a whole engine replaced I have also noticed a large crack on the dashboard forming I would not buy another Hyundai maby the quality has improved since then not sure only Toyota or Honda from now on
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey.

Jeffrey H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Key fob failure for our 2015 Sonata
Falling apart. Spare given was already damaged (. In January 2018 ). Now I need to find some way to not spend $300+ for another...
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

We will look into this and give you a call.

Robert C.

2016 Hyundai Veloster

WS
Wael S.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
car not fix i had to come back again
cheap 2018 elantra value edition 5 times i i had to service in one year very frustrated this new car my old car was better at least i was going to mechanic once a year

2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Not as Impressed
The first time I financed through Fitz, I was ecstatic! I couldn't believe a car dealership could make you feel so comfortable and secure in your long-term purchase!

I got into an accident with that car, and returned to the Fitz family to get another! Not as impressed with this go around, but this can partially be attributed to my expectation of great, non-scammy service.

Word of advice: If the air is blasting AND they roll the windows down for a test drive, they are covering something up and you should have them knock a couple grand off the ticket!!

Thanks for a great experience the first time, and for teaching me those "real life" lessons the second time.

When the time comes for another car, I will be exploring my options more thoroughly.

PB
Paul B.
Safety Harbor, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Conrad B.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
They don't fix your car.
I paid thousands more to get a car that came with warranty, and it was for nothing because they wont fix it.

KW
Kelly W.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Been dealing with same issue since buying car
Hate this car
PAUL S., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Your review and feedback are appreciated. As the servicing dealer all that we can do is repair the issues. I do however understand your frustration with the vehicle.

Sharon S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Just disappointed, my daughters also bought a car there.
Poor communication with service advisor
PAUL S., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for the review and we appreciate the concern. The price quoted included the credit of the voucher from the very beginning. I apologize for the confusion as many of our customers use and love the voucher program.

FL

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/07/2018 Category: Service
my trip to hyundai
I had to go twice to the dealership to get the same problem fixed. The first time I went I waited 2 1/2 hours only to have them tell me that they could not fix it and I would have to come back in a week. One week later I returned and waited 4 1/2 hours only to have them tell me they still didn't fix it. At that time they gave me a loner car. I got my car back on the following Monday. I was in the loner car 3 days. I did not go into all the details of my visits in the interest of time, but, you could certainly tell by the extremely long wait times, I was terribly dissatisfied.
PAUL S., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you. Unfortunately the parts for this particular recall must be ordered once your vehicle has been inspected and are then shipped to us. There was no way we could have made this happen any faster. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Randy G.
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Buy another brand
Though I feel bad for the employees at this dealership because I do think they care, Hyundai as a brand has been the wrong choice for my family and I, and we will not purchase another Hyundai in the future.

HP
Hazel P.
Dunedin, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra

Margaret M.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
It's ok
Service is good car no so good

2008 Hyundai Tucson