4.6

Overall Rating 4.7401112/5Overall Rating 4.7401112/5Overall Rating 4.7401112/5Overall Rating 4.7401112/5rating 4.7401112
Overall Rating 2.35028/5Overall Rating 2.35028/5rating 2.35028rating 2.35028rating 2.35028

Continue reading recommended reviews

GH
Garrison H.
Madeira Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor management and failed to get things right from point of sale to repairs
If I could get my warranty service anywhere other than the dealer I wouldn't ever return to the dealer

MT
Michelle T.
Dunedin, FL
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
12/12/2019
Disappointed is an understatement
I scheduled my maintenance online. Received both email and text confirmation and clicked the link to confirm I would be there. I arrive and stand waiting to be helped for 10 minutes. The man behind the front middle desk helps me and tells me my appointment isn’t in the system. Then tells me it’s the system that doesn’t work, he’s sure I made it. He has me sign and ushers me to the office to get my loaner. I return to get my cat and ask why I have charges because I bought the service paid mage with my car lease. I did know there were any additional charges. The man who helped me earlier basically calls me a liar and says he had written the charges on the paper I signed. I assured him he must have done so after I signed them, there was nothing written on there at all when I signed it. He then talks over me loudly until I tell him not to. He walks away with my paperwork and I stand there talking to the cashier for another 10 minutes waiting for him to return the papers to her so I can pay and leave. The cashier told me to go ahead and go, there would be no charges. I left without the paperwork as well. It was the worst experience. After buying 4 cars here and showing my respect and loyalty I expect the same in return. Not to be called a liar, talked over, left standing there, and completely disrespected. Going forward I would like to be made aware of charges before service is completed. Not blind sided at the end and then treated poorly.

MF
Michael F.
12/02/2019 Category: Service
warrenty by hyundai not cvered
transmission warranty .not covered by fitz
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

Marietta P.
Belleair Bluffs, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/01/2019 Category: Service
very effricient
very good too many questions
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for being part of the Fitzgerald family!

PS
Paul S.

June A.
Tarpon Springs, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Explained on previous page
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

Denise M.
Tarpon Springs, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2019 Category: Service
No hassle, good service.
Unhappy with the quality of the car as it passes just out of the factory warranty. Reassessing my choice of brands.

Very pleased with the dealership and have bought five cars from them.

A member of management will be reaching out.

SE
Sallie E.
Largo, FL
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Deceptive Advertising
Coupon received via e-mail was worthless
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. After reviewing your service visit we see that you brought in coupons from a competitor Hyundai location. We pride ourselves in accepting coupons from our competitors, however, we have no control over the limits other dealers set on their coupons. We thank you for being a Fitz customer and remain available for any of your service needs in the future.

Bryan M.
Pinellas Park, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Don’t buy service plan
Oil changes and regular maintenance work take a long time. I’m told things are broken constantly to make up for the time I spend on a simple oil change.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. Just like our customers vehicles our equipment does require maintenance and does have mechanical failure from time to time. When this happens it does impact our ability to wash cars and perform updates. We have been working hard over the past few months trying to increase our speed of service and feel we are almost 100% dialed in. Looking at our internal records  for this visit I can see that we were able to complete your routine maintenance, inspection, and an important recall in under 2 hours. We thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to helping you in the future.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2019 Category: Service
I was having family crisis at time of service, therefore my rating may not be completely fair
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and for servicing your vehicle with us.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
08/29/2019 Category: Service
This is strictly based on my last two visits.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

WC
Wendy C.
Seminole, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/19/2019 Category: Service
4 incidents of poor service
We love our vehicles but cannot trust this dealership to do a thorough job or careful inspection without inordinate reminders and repeat visits.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

CL
Christopher L.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Chris
Since owning my 2012 Hyundai sonata I only put 60000 miles on it I have had to bring it back for to many recals and had to have a whole engine replaced I have also noticed a large crack on the dashboard forming I would not buy another Hyundai maby the quality has improved since then not sure only Toyota or Honda from now on
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey.

Jeffrey H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Key fob failure for our 2015 Sonata
Falling apart. Spare given was already damaged (. In January 2018 ). Now I need to find some way to not spend $300+ for another...
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

We will look into this and give you a call.

Robert C.

2016 Hyundai Veloster

WS
Wael S.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
car not fix i had to come back again
cheap 2018 elantra value edition 5 times i i had to service in one year very frustrated this new car my old car was better at least i was going to mechanic once a year

2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Not as Impressed
The first time I financed through Fitz, I was ecstatic! I couldn't believe a car dealership could make you feel so comfortable and secure in your long-term purchase!

I got into an accident with that car, and returned to the Fitz family to get another! Not as impressed with this go around, but this can partially be attributed to my expectation of great, non-scammy service.

Word of advice: If the air is blasting AND they roll the windows down for a test drive, they are covering something up and you should have them knock a couple grand off the ticket!!

Thanks for a great experience the first time, and for teaching me those "real life" lessons the second time.

When the time comes for another car, I will be exploring my options more thoroughly.