4.6

Kenneth L.
Redington Shores, FL
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Everything was done in the time-frame promised.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and for servicing your vehicle with us.

John C.
Safety Harbor, FL
07/28/2021 Category: Service
great service
william reagan was excellent
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Tampa, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Professionalism
Staff very informative easy to work with
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

EJ
Ernesto J.
07/26/2021 Category: Service
ES for my ES - Exceptional Service for my Elantra Sport
I've never been disappointed with service from Fitzgerald Hyundai. I bought my 2017 Elantra Sport brand new and have always serviced it here. My car still looks and runs like new, thanks to the Fitz staff and crew.

Seminole, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff, quick service.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

Stuart S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2021 Category: Service
The service was excellent from start to finish
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
close to my home
like Hyundai and close to my home

CJ
Carl J.
Dunedin, FL
Great dealer & service
This dealer six cars later has always giving me great service friendly professional and if I have a problem they are ready to address any issues you have. I’ve been to other dealers in the past and if you have a problem they can’t help you it’s too bad never with Fitzgerald Hyundai they always go out of their way to make you happy. I am looking forward to buying my next car from them in the next couple of years when the one I have I gift to my son

Jeffrey B.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car
We have purchased 3 cars from Hyundai. Can't say enough good things about them. We have never had a problem with Fitzgerald Hyundai. Very pleasant, competent, knowledgeable people.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

TO
Thomas O.
Largo, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2021 Category: Service
The place is standard
I already typed all my issues. Just copy and paste them

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

BC
Barbara C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Recent oil change
Quick service.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/17/2021

2013 Hyundai Accent
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Good work and friendly staff.
I brought my car to Fitzgerald’s because the film on the back window started to bubble and I couldn’t see through it. It started to be a safety issue. I was very impressed with the work the employee did. It was excellent.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

OD
Olivia D.
07/14/2021 Category: Service
I always receive professional and courteous service
same as above
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

07/13/2021 Category: Service
Great atmosphere
Great place to go. Nice staff and great service.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

James M.
Odessa, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2021 Category: Service
they always meet expectations in the Service dept. with Brandon Balch
they always meet expectations in the Service dept. with Brandon Balch as my service advisor.
He is honest, thorough and very Customer Oriented.
He does not inflate, exaggerate or use false scare tactics to create a fictional narrative about your vehicle's needs and service.
An honest service advisor who would have thought it possible?