ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (157)

Overall Rating 4.7388548/5Overall Rating 4.7388548/5Overall Rating 4.7388548/5Overall Rating 4.7388548/5rating 4.7388548
Overall Rating 2.35032/5Overall Rating 2.35032/5rating 2.35032rating 2.35032rating 2.35032

CJ
Carl J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great ūüĎć Service
Fitzgerald Hyundai continues to give excellent service with a clean waiting room and snacks in the morning like they should as a above average dealer.
Waiting for service is as expected reasonable and the staff is very friendly .

June B.
Oldsmar, FL
Maintance
Tech's always helpful

Michele D.
FL
No hassle car service!
Always fast & courteous service!
Thanks Fitzgerald Hyundai!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Claire H.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Best Place to buy a Hyundai
The only thing better than the sales people is the service crew. They are the greatest.

Daryl C.
Safety Harbor, FL
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area.
While I was waiting for my oil to be changed I had coffee and a donut. I watched the news and had a nice conversation with an elderly man.

07/13/2019 Category: Service
pleasant people
got me in &out

Charlene M.
Great service, fast and friendly
Great service, fast and friendly
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

SY
Susan Y.
Great Customer Service
Staff is very courteous and helpful.

James P.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceptional customer service.
Always a good experience at Fitzgerald.

Jennifer C.
Always great service.
I took my car in for its routine service, and as always, everything went well. Customer service is great and they finished everything very quickly. I was even allowed to use a loaner car for the day so I didn't have to miss work. Thank you. :)

WC
William C.
Service time exceeded estimate
I will not return for service.

a member of management will be reaching out to you.

Seminole, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2019 Category: Service
oil change and front brakes
Oil change took a little over an hour. I expected that.
The from brake job took over two hours!! It was promised in about one hour.

We apologize that the time was misquoted to you. A typical brake job will take approximately 2 hours. We will use this as a coaching opportunity with our service advisors. We thank you for being part of the Fitzgerald family.

GH
Godfrey H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Everything was covered by warranty. Love my Genesis.

SG
Suzanne G.
Largo, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service advisor
Cyndi Ki g is the best. I can always count on e excellent care
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Seminole, FL
Communication Needs Work in Service Department
I was given zero updates on the status of the repair. I was told 1.5 hours but only after sitting for 2.5 hours, and I had to be the one to ask, was I told the car was being test driven. Another 30 minutes and again I had to ask... told it was being brought up as we speak. Paperwork given to the service cashier?, nice lady, with no communication to me whatsoever about that was done, was was repaired etc. I still have no idea what was repaired (paperwork notes were a bit vague). I then had to wait even longer for the car to be driven up the driveway. I finally walked to the car myself as he was pulling up. Everybody else received fabulous service (given updates, courteous etc.) except me, I was apparently invisible that day. I felt I was lied to about the status of the repairs (didn't take an hour to test drive a car and drive it to the front). The car had only 5 additional miles on it and 12 miles to empty in the tank, they didn't drive it for nearly 45 minutes that's for sure. I even thought maybe they were washing it or vacuuming it because of the delay, nope. Worst repair service experience ever, which is a shame because the experience of purchasing the car was one of the best.

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Your feedback on your experience will help us to grow our team. We thank you for being a Fitz customer and look forward to doing better next time you come in.

Karola S.
Safety Harbor, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Good service, keep you updated as to the progress with the service on your car

Tarpon Springs, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
employee's are very polite an helpful ....but seem to be under-staffed .
NEED MORE HELP .... FASTER SERVICE ......

David L.
Excellent Assistance
My 2014 Sonata steering wheel had developed an alarming "dead spot" which grew worse quickly. I called Fitzgerald's (where I bought the car new) last Friday for immediate help. Despite being fully booked on Monday they told me to bring it in first thing. They fixed the issue at no charge (under warranty) and I was out of there by 11 a.m. Very pleased with their efficient & courteous service.

Raymond G.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Friendly
The last time I had an oil change I was in and out this time I waited a little to long I would recommend to a friend but tell them not to be in a hurry

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

LL
Lisa L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Planned maintence
Time for oil change! But my tires were rotated and soft system updates installed. All in less than an hour! Very friendly and helpful.