4.6

Janette I.
Palm Harbor, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Love my hyundai
I love my Hyundai and the service I get at Fitzgerald’s! No complaints, always friendly and professional and get the job done.

WB
William B.
Largo, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
The Fitz Way
It’s hard to explain how efficient, how professional and how courteous the service staff is at Fitzgerald Hyundai, especially our service adviser Brandon Balch. In his commercials, Fitz talks about transparency you can believe in, BELIEVE IT! Great products, great people, great service; can’t ask for more.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job
Great job. Great staff.

David H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
satisfied customer
Everything happened as it should, without issue
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business with us. Have a great day.

Palm Harbor, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Kale is the Best Sales Person ever
Did I say I like Kale . He is so good

Pinellas Park, FL
02/19/2020 Category: Service
The Dealership is very professional while remaining very friendly & helpful
Great Place to do business with

LV
Larry V.
Largo, FL
solved the problem
took care of thr problem

Pinellas Park, FL
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Service was good, the communication not so much
Service was good but the communication not so much

DK
Donald K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly, clean and great employees
Same as above

Oldsmar, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service department
The very best service department around. I can not say enough about the team members. Mr Fitzgerald can be very proud of them. Thanks!

1st time buying car from here
Salesman Andy was great! As was Sean - he was the first sales contact I had for this purchase.
And while I appreciate the fact there is no haggling I did not appreciate the attitude from the finance guy when I told him that I was not interested in all of the add-ons he tried to push on me. He did not provide me with the actual car payment information. Instead he gave me other numbers for all of this other stuff I did not want or need. He tried to "put" me in another car and i refused. I know what i want and if he could not assist then deal was over. I had to ask Andy for the actual car payment, interest rate, and financial institute. Les or Len or whatever his name was never returned to speak with me. He copped an attitude and was even nasty in his speaking to me...told me I had to pay for what I wanted. Like I was an idiot or something. If he had provided me with the bottom line then all would have been well for him. Did I purchase the vehicle? Yes. Because I wanted it and the payment was not bad. Much better than what he was trying to sell me. So beware of the finance guy! Andy did have a little attitude after that also but he quickly got over it. Sean was great to deal with before and after the purchase.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Tampa, FL
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Very happy with my visit last week and was a short wait.

John P.
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Top notch
The service is always very professional and efficient from the attendants outside and the associates on the inside. They keep my car running top notch!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

GK
Gerrit K.
FL
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Good timely service
Your service has greatly improved. When you moved a year or so ago no one knew what the hell they were doing. Service was terrible, time went from 1 hour to almost 2 hours.
Things seem to have returned to your previous quality.
Thanks,
Gary k keats,

WR
Wilfred R.
Dunedin, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied with the service on my Santa Fe
Brandon did a great job as my service rep on this appointment. There were no surprises and service was done professionally.
Will definitely be back for further service in the future.