4.6

Oldsmar, FL
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Quality product and service
Due to a quality product and service me and my family have been Hyundai customers since 2001

Briana H.
Pinellas Park, FL
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
I took my car in that I’ve had for 2 months with a concern about my transmission. I didn’t have high hopes anything would be fixed because Of preconceived ideas I have about mechanics but to my surprise, the problem was found and fixed properly. I was very happy that they fixed what needed to be fixed, they were honest, quick, and everything was covered under warranty which saved me probably thousands.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you being part of the Fitz family.

JY
Jeffrey Y.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Recall Maintainance
Awesome, quick. No problems.Dave your service Mgr. Very nice and has such good customer concern and care. That is uncommon these days.

11/30/2020 Category: Service
Rental while service takes place
Service is always excellent. I always ask for a rental while being serviced. I was “highly disappointed “ in the vehicle provided. I usually get a good car to drive. Not this time.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We apologize that you did not like the loaner vehicle you were given. We do our best to put our customers in similar size loaners to what they own however it is not always possible. We are happy to hear that Anthony took great care of you. Thank you for choosing Fitzgerald's.

11/28/2020 Category: Service
5 star
the service dept is great.

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business with us. Have a great day.

RZ
Always get great service. At Futgerald’s

Rosemary B.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
Rating
Megan is extremely helpful and enjoyed working with her very much. Would only work with her again.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/28/2020

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

Susan W.
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service for repairs and sales.
We have always been treated with upfrontness and honesty. They listen to our needs and offer options. Wait time for repairs is on target.

Catherine H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Very efficient staff
The staff are pleasant and helpful

NL
Nancy L.
Tarpon Springs, FL
have purchased 2 hyundais from Fitzgerald
very good

Debra P.
Largo, FL
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Everything is always great, except in two different occasions my car was returned dirty. Once with greasy hand print on hood and dirty shoes marks on driver side floor.
As stated everything is always good. Except on two different occasions they didn't return car as clean as they received it.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Your review is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Anna B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/24/2020 Category: Service
professional and courteous
it was all good
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

DE
Douglas E.
11/24/2020 Category: Service
great place to buy a new vehicle
The dealership is fair and the team members are respectful of your time and buying needs

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business with us. Happy Thanksgiving.

MN
Michael N.
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Top notch employees and professionals
It's always a pleasure when I visit your service department. I continue to work with Jamie and Lisa which help make my experience so pleasant. I should note that you have a number of excellent service related employees. In my opinion, it's the service performance that brings the customer back to the Dealership.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Great dealer
Never have any problems at Fitzmall. Bring my car in, ready when the say. Comfortable waiting room.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

TC