4.6

Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5rating 4.7356291
Overall Rating 2.35057/5Overall Rating 2.35057/5rating 2.35057rating 2.35057rating 2.35057

2019 Hyundai Sonata
Fast and efficient

FG
Florian G.
Gulfport, FL
Staff is amazing!!
Every time I come in for service, all of your technicians are always very thorough, easy to talk to, and very accommodating. This time I came in for an oil change and Meghan Parker handled my appointment. She was very pleasant and made the process quick and easy. All of your staff are amazing and the service is always right on point. Thank you for making my Hyundai experience a great one!

Pinellas Park, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Took me in same day
Friendly service

Robert S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service is very good
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your review and your business. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs. Have a great day.

Great Service Advisor
I thought Julie Brown did a great job communicating with me, providing info on upcoming service needs to plan for. I’m always anxious when I come to these things because you never know what unexpected expenses there will be. She made it pleasant.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Very polite
The person that helped me was very polite and I like popcorn

FC
Felecia C.
Oldsmar, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2019 Category: Service
the service is always great.
the staff are always courteous and treats you with respect. I feel that my car is in good hands and is safe.

GW
George W.
Dunedin, FL
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Review
good job

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business with us. Have a great day.

PA

Belleair Beach, FL
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Professional and cordial service
Great timely work
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Everyone here sincerely appreciates your review of Fitzgerald!

John C.
Safety Harbor, FL
11/16/2019 Category: Service
good service
meghan parker was excellent

Everyone here sincerely appreciates your review of Fitzgerald!

CP
Charles P.
Tampa, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change
Just got a oil change
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

PG
Peter G.
Largo, FL
Extended Warranty Repair
Meaghan was very helpful in arranging the covered repairs and service ... Thank you M

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
I have been happy with service at Fitzgerald's for 12 years. I will buy my next car from them also.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Gets the job done
I can call them and bring my vehicle to be serviced same day.

LR
Louis R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Service on Hyundai
I made an appointment with the service department they followed up many times to confirm which was great. I wanted to make sure everything was set up as this is my mother’s car and she is 90 years old, did not want her to wait more than needed. Brandon B. the service advisor updated me several times during the service of vehicle and made sure my mother was on her way in a couple of hours before sunset so she would feel comfortable driving home. The Hyundai Sonata was out of standard warranty, as this was a drive train issue Hyundai warranted the work at no charge. Thanks to all at Fitzgerald Auto Mall.

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Service staff have been great and attentive to my needs when I bring my car to them. They are always friendly and willing to work with me.

Toyanne S.
Largo, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Took care of my repairs
Went in for an oil change to problem with the steering wheel. They took care of it in a timely manner and gave me a loaner car.

RK
Richard K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service at Fitzgeralds
Customer friendly scheduling---pleasant staff---pleasant surroundings while waiting for your automobile.

Myra M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service. Always keep me informed of the service and additional items that may need future attention. Staff is efficient and friendly. There are always amenities available to make the wait in the lobby pleasant.