Overall Rating 4.755247/5Overall Rating 4.755247/5Overall Rating 4.755247/5Overall Rating 4.755247/5rating 4.755247
Overall Rating 2.32867/5Overall Rating 2.32867/5rating 2.32867rating 2.32867rating 2.32867

Mary W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
The staff
I could not understand why they did not know the battery needed replacing when the service work was done. They made me wait another hour for my car to have a battery replaced.

VA
Vajieh A.
Trast,bleave,worker's, good service.
I love hyundai(care) the service, worker's unesty,trust.

CJ
Carl J.
All good
I just went in for an oil change and a car wash and it was done more quickly then promised great service !

Brenda M.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and follow up accessory order
The staff is very friendly, they explained any issues and they wash your car. Nuf said

Safety Harbor, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2018 Category: Service
High Labor Fees & Not having parts on hand.
On the last two occasions that I had to leave my truck at the dealership they did not have the part on hand. I waited a week on one of those occasions before I got my truck back. The most recent visit they didn’t have the part(alternator) and he said it would be several days to order it, however Brandon went the extra mile and found the part needed At one of the Hyundai in St. Petersburg and he called the next day. However ,the previous visit (replace struts) service attendant was not as attentive and someone else took over his responsibility, and that is the visit that lasted a week before I got my truck back.I was able to get my truck On that Saturday instead of waiting until Tuesday of the following week. This dealership has very high labor fees more than what you will find outside at a freestanding mechanic shop. My truck is seven years old and I am beginning to have things happen. What bothers me is the dealership not having the parts on hand and having to drive a loaner car for several days. Luckily when I bought the brand new truck I signed up for a free loaner. If it was Where I had to pay daily for a rental that could be very expensive. recommendation to others is a toss in the air! I have found the actual work to be good but all these other issues play a role in the entire service experience.

Rodney C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Helpful service writers.
Seems that everyone in this department goes out of their way to help your customers.

Bessie B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Pleasant reception, comfortable.
All contacts receptive

They do well...
I have to take my Sonata here as it is a lease and that is part of the lease agreement. I took it in for regular service (oil change, multi-point inspection, etc) Firstly, it isn't clearly stated on whether someone is supposed to greet you in the service drive or not. You pull forward and sometimes there's someone there and sometimes there isn't this just leads to a little bit of awkwardness. Leo was very courteous and explained everything that was going to be happening to my car in full detail. After about two hours, which was a tad quicker than I expected, I got in my car to drive away and noticed that the steering wheel was crooked (which made sense because part of the buttons needed to be replaced). I drove the car back to the service drive and opened my car door and I told the three or four employees who were standing there what had happened and they all kind of just stood there until one young lady, whose name is escaping me, stepped forward to help me out. All in all, I love my Sonata and I love the Hyundai brand, I just wish the communication/receptiveness from the staff was a bit tighter. I plan on being a customer for as long as I can.

Largo, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Quick service.
Quick fix to my problem.

VS
Venugopal S.
Tarpon Springs, FL
service staff
Very helpful

RK
Ruth K.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
The people are very friendly ,courteous and professional.

LR
Laura R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Anthony's help
Anthony went above and beyond to Duke it out with the warranty company so that they would cover the light fixture Replacements as well as finding additional coupons to help me with the deductible and other cost. He was extremely polite and really took the time to be sure my warranty was honored. Most appreciated even at Christmas

BI
Bernadette I.
Best Service Dept
Best Service Dept I have dealt with, and have dealt with many in the past.

GE
Gilbert E.
Friendly & professional service
Very attentive & friendly. No pressure to add on service. Efficient in & out.

LG

2017 Hyundai Azera
Good Competent Service
Good service.

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was friendly and fast

AW
Alan W.
oil change
I was taken in within 10 minutes of my appointment time,had an oil change and complete courtesy inspection in 1 and a half hours.
of wait time.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service Department
Always quick and convenient. I recommend using the on-line appointments - quick and easy. Comfortable waiting area and they wash the car after service if you desire.

RL
Raymond L.
Tarpon Springs, FL
outstanding cusy. relations..
your service advisor , BRANDON, was friendly , courteous and very knowledgeable.