4.6

Michael C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Vehicle Check-up
Garett was very professional and kind with me. The facility and staff members were very attentive and courteous. Overall a pleasant experience!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Great place to do business
Excellent attendants at the drive up area.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and giving me more feedback about your experience. As I stated on phone the cashier that was helping you is new and nervous as we train her to take care of our guests the "Fitzway". I was happy to hear that the closing interaction with her was better. Thank you for choosing Fitzgerald's and we will see you next time you come in.

MF
Mary F.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Honest fast and clean
Honest fast and clean They didn’t try to sell me anything that my car did not need, I had an appointment time and I was out of there within a given time for the service and someone with sanitizing as well as clean bathroom offers water and seeds separated perfect for this time.

Joanne K.
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Trunk latch repair/replace. Fixed my problem.
Service fixed my trunk latch. I’m happy to able to open and close my trunk again. Good customer service. Thank you.

WK
Walter K.
Tarpon Springs, FL
2021 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Getting better we will see
Happy they are trying to correct past mistakes.

Terrible experience.
Sent away with screeching brakes. Told to make an appointment.

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to speak with this morning about your recent service visit. I wanted to again apologize for the poor service you initially received when trying to bring your vehicle in for a brake inspection. As I stated this is not the type of service our customers deserve and we will be counseling the associate that turned you away. I was happy to hear that Meghan stepped up and was able to have your vehicle fixed when you brought it back a 2nd time. Thank you for choosing Fitzgerald's and we will see you next time you come in for service.

Russell B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil sticker
Great service on and Beyond.

02/22/2021 Category: Service
Dealer Ship Service Dept.
For the most part service is always exceptional.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to reach back out to me about your most recent service. I looked through your paperwork and did verify that the correct weight oil was installed in your vehicle and that an incorrect sticker was printed out. We will work with our technicians to insure stickers are printed out correctly. Thank you again for the feedback and we will see you next time you come in for service.

SP
Sherwood P.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/22/2021 Category: Service
experience and dedication are the forte.
Already explained in previous comments.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Lisa M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service!!
Very prompt, courteous service. Very accommodating as well. Very well organized.

SG
Suzanne G.
Largo, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Sue
Cindy King is an excellent service advisor and I always schedule with her
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Tarpon Springs, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Great car; Great service
Fitzgerald is a great dealership; this is my 5th Hyundai I have purchased from them! That should say it all! I continue to take my car there for service because I know I can rely on it being done right and timely!!

Oldsmar, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Recommend
Always straightforward and always helpful
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2021

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

Spring Hill, FL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Great people doing a great job
Easy to schedule, friendly staff, quick efficient service, prices in line with other dealerships.

KD
Kathy D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Fine. Service
The staff very accommodating, courteous.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

John G.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people and good work
From the time you arrive the people there are very helpful, answer questions and your car is well taken care of.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

2012 Hyundai Accent
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Always going the extra mile (literally)
Nice surprise at Fitzgerald's this time. Because they were backed up and to keep the number of people in the waiting area to a minimum, they offered Lyft to and from home.
Really nice touch.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021