4.6

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Timely service, and nice personnel
Again, good service and friendly personnel.

BC
Brett C.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
No problems. Been working on my car that has >160,000 miles on it. What else can I say?

09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great

Rockville, MD
2008 Hyundai Sonata
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Competent and friendly service
Been coming here for years and they only get better. Efficient and friendly staff. Estimates on time to do repairs have always been exact. They are knowledgeable and explain what is needed very clearly and inspire trust. Public areas and waiting rooms are kept spotless and they are generous with snacks and free beverages. They make it very comfortable to wait there.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

RL
Rolando L.
09/19/2020 Category: Service

Jonathan S.
Silver Spring, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Five star
Jesse segovia is a very excellent worker and a very nice and patient person. He explains Certain things certain things what’s going on with your car.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Good Service - Good Job
I am not surprised when Fitzgerald's service is good.

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a constructive positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Recent service
I take good care of my car by making scheduled maintenance and always keep track of engine lights. Recently a light came on indicating the need for an emergency appt. I called right away and was given an appt. for the next morning. I was so relieved the problem was diagnosed quickly and covered under warranty. I was relieved and was given wonderful personal service.

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

JN
Jennifer N.
Best service
I’ve been coming to Fitzgerald Hyundai service since 2017 and I’ve always had exceptional service. The staff are very welcoming and explain things in detail. I also enjoy the fact they provide uber service to drop you home while your car is being repaired. This is a great service while we dealing with the current pandemic. Highly recommended!!!!!

Montgomery Village, MD
Battery Servuce
I needed it done immediately .. I overpaid for the convenience

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with Brandon and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a constructive positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Clarksburg, MD
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast and painless
I called the Service department, reporting an issue with my trunk latch. Brandon said I could drop off whenever it was convenient for me. When I arrived, late in the afternoon, Brandon called first to see if there was a loaner car, anticipating I would need to leave my vehicle. I've been to this location consistently for the past 8 years, so the check-in process was smooth. When there wasn't an in-house loaner, Brandon mentioned they could call an Uber, or coordinate a rental. He walked me through the parking lot, and up the hill to the rental car facility, which I really appreciated, instead of just giving me directions on how to get there. My car was ready the next day, pick up was a breeze and the problem resolved. It was covered under warranty, which was expected, but it was helpful that they researched my warranty options, instead of me having to defend the service (which has happened at other dealers).

Great experience, and I will continue to give them my business.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with Brandon and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

RN
Reina N.
Baltimore, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Excelencia
Amabilidad
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with Carlin and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Ranjita S.
Clarksburg, MD
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Good experience
Great customer service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

PG
Peykan G.
Montgomery Village, MD
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Mr Jesse Segovia is still one of the best and professional advisors.
Mr Jesse Segovia is still one of the best and professional advisors.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Bo S.
Mount Airy, MD
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai
Very professional and prompt service.