Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Tony B.
01/19/2021
BMW Repair
Great job, Done fast highly recommended!!!!

PH

Lake Worth, FL
Kia Sorento
01/16/2021
The staff is great
The staff is wonderful. I went in there for a simple oil change, they check the whole vehicle out and everything was great. Didnt try to charge me any more than what I asked for and let me know if there was something wrong with my car.
Highly recommend.

Jeff B.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Jeff said they did a good job.

SL
Sherry L.
Lake Worth, FL
Acura TL
01/13/2021
Honest and reliable
These guys are great. I can’t imagine going anywhere else.

Tom M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/12/2021
Very knowledgeable and professional
The atmosphere at the garage is very positive. I described to, Skip, the problem I was experiencing with my car. He assured me that he knew exactly how fix the vehicle. As I suspected, it was a safety issue that had to be resolved. Fortunately, Jerry address the problem and my car is now safe to drive I highly recommend Flawless to anyone who is experiencing problems with their vehicles. They are honest professionals with exceptional ethical standards.

01/08/2021
Satisfied Customer!
Thorough, quick turn around, very reasonable pricing and provide excellent explanation of work done.

Nissan Sentra
12/30/2020

Dave R.
Hyundai SONATA
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said she has been using them for years. They took care of her in a timely manner, had great service, took care of her problem and were reasonably priced.

HH
Hartnell H.
Boynton Beach, FL
12/28/2020
Car service
I would definitely recommend this Auto repair service to all my family and friends.

LF
Luis F.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Luis said he has been a customer for 5 years because every time he goes it is a good experience.

ME
Margo E.
12/20/2020
❤️Flawless
It’s is always a pleasure to have my car serviced at Flawless. Great family-owned business that takes pride in everything they do. I totally trust them with my car. Jerry and his team are professional and honest. I wouldn’t consider going anywhere else. I have recommended Flawless to friends and they are so happy with the service as well.

Angi S.
Lexus ES 330
12/19/2020
It was a great experience!
Jerry was very nice, he was professional & polite. & no doubt knew what he was doing. He took good care of my car & his price was more then fair. I finally found someone that I could trust. With out a doubt I will go back & tell all my friends of the good experience I had.
Angie Sambuco

WE
Warren E.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/18/2020
AC service and oil change
Honor their commitments as to time of and for servicing. Pleasant people.

Moha M.
Toyota Avalon
12/17/2020
Greeted with kindness and intelligence. The customer service is excellent.