Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

PP
Peter P.
11/14/2018
Dependability
Always does a great job on my car. Very honest and dependable.

NW
Nancy W.
11/08/2018
Trustworthy and Honest
I always know that if either Jerry or Skip tells me that my car needs any type of repair, it is truly necessary. They both have always been honest and above board with reasonable pricing. I wouldn't trust my car with anyone but Flawless Auto. I have recommended several people to Flawless and they all say the same thing; finally and honest mechanic. Thank you Jerry and Skip!

Jenna H.
Nissan Rogue
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jenna said they did a good job.

ME
Melissa E.
Lake Worth, FL
11/06/2018
Car care .....
This is one of the most honest, respectful , friendly, not to mention knowledgeable, auto repair businesses , ever .

Ronnie R.
Kia Sorento
11/06/2018
Care, courtesy, honesty, pleasant
I have been going to Flawless for over 10 years. Have never been disappointed.

BD

Paris D.
Florida
Dodge Neon
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Paris said that the place always does what they say they will, nothing more, and if more is needed they call.

MJ
Maryann J.
Kia Soul
10/31/2018
Thy treat us goodi have
I have been coming here for 10 years. Skip & Jerry have always been good to me & taken fantastic care of our vehicles

GH
Genie H.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Genie said that Jerry is a nice hard working guy and that he is a very honest and does really good work.

PP
Peter P.
10/30/2018
As always, Jerry and his guys always come through for me when I have repairs to make on my car.

PE
Paul E.
Porsche Boxster
10/30/2018
A small repair
appreciate being squeezed in to make a small repair. I guess it is important here in Florida to have working windshield wipers....
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 10/30/2018

Hey Paul you know we always strive to take care of your customers and we get you in as soon as possible. Im confused as to why the 3 star rating since we have always taken very good care of you and your cars.

DJ
Doyt J.
Cadillac CTS
10/28/2018
The service is outstanding
Jerry and staff take personal interest in making customers happy.

Daphna S.
10/27/2018
jerry
Jerry, Sheila and Skip make this place great. Honest, capable and friendly, ALWAY!

DK
David K.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/26/2018
Great Service!
Was able to take me in right away. Said car will be done in an hour. Car was done in 50 minutes. Very fair price. Nice people.

Lisa M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Chrysler LHS
10/26/2018
Love the service.
Jerry and Skip always take care of me. This was just an oil change. Zip, in and out in 25 minutes. 😎

JN
Joanne N.
10/24/2018
Excellent work
Always calls back for fair and honest estimate. Excellent work and I have been using Flawless for all my cars , family and friends.

ME
Margo E.
10/21/2018
Simply the Best
Professional, reliable and honest company. I would not think of bringing my car anywhere else. Flawless is Simply the Best!

PC
Peter C.
HUMMER H2
10/20/2018
Knowlegible Service
Over the years and again today the service was great.

Judy F.
Kia Optima
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Judy said she was very happy with the fantastic service.

10/13/2018
This is the first time that we’ve used Flawless. We will definitely use them again for all our car needs. They were very reasonably priced and their service was very prompt.