Flawless Automotive Repair Inc

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Karen M.
Boynton Beach, FL
07/07/2021
Honest and professional
Honest,reputable, and professional is how I would describe the owner and employees of Flawless. 👍👍👍👍👍

LG
Leonardo G.
07/03/2021
Expect the unexpected
In my experience, a good and honest mechanic is a hard find these days. That's what you'll find at Flawless. The price was fair, service was fast and clean, and I was treated with friendly courtesy. It's my first time here and I am a customer for life. Thank you Jerry.

LG
Leonardo G.
07/03/2021
Expect the unexpected

07/01/2021
Trustworthy
I have been a loyal customer for 20+ years. Flawless has always been honest with my repairs.

BD
Brad D.
Porsche Panamera
06/30/2021
Trustworthy and reasonable
I have been using Flawless for over 12 years and would not think of going anywhere else.

LT
Liza T.
Acura TL
06/26/2021
The service is amazing! Met all my expectations, my car was fixed quickly and the diagnosis was accurate. I highly recommend this place.
I have been to other shops before and they have taken advantage of my situation and delivered a horrible customer service experience as well as a bad job. Flawless was excellent from the moment I called to the moment I picked up the car. I was very satisfied with the work done on my car.

Toyota Avalon
06/18/2021
Excellent work. No follow up problems.
I appreciate the expertise in diagnosing problems and the quality of the work they do.
They are very accommodating about giving me appointments early in the morning for maintenance work that doesn’t require that o leave the car for the day. One issue that has come up occasionally is that they sometimes forget to do something that they agreed to address when I first drop the car off. They should record a list of everything they agree to address when the car is dropped off.

DJ
Delia J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/18/2021
Friendly
Very friendly and knowledgeable mechanics. Reasonable rates. I have used them for more than 10 years.

KR
Karen R.
06/15/2021
Prompt, thorough, ease of use....
Was referred to Flawless by my neighbor who also opted not to have BMW provide oil changes. i have a '16 BMW 328xi, brought for an hour change and as promised, it was ready 90 minutes later. Prior to my checking in, a gentlemen brought his recent model Mercedes 550 in for an oil change, based on a recommendation from another client who was also happy with the service. the shop is conveniently located to where I live in Tropic Isle. I am happy and I would return as well as recommend them to others.

Marilyn B.
Hyundai SONATA
06/11/2021
Owner is very knowledgeable and accomodating
The owner and staff are amazing. Knowledgeable, accommodating, kind and attentive

FM
Fred M.
06/09/2021
Quick, Fast and affordable service
A friend of mine recommended Flawless auto to me. I went in for a check engine light and a quick maintenance because my car had been sitting. They were honest with what they found and were extremely thorough and my truck is running great now. I would highly recommend Flawless.

BK
Bud K.
Chrysler 300
06/09/2021
Service, Good work, and friendly.....Let' it go!!!!!
Prompt, Also feel confident in their service ,.....

Lake Worth, FL
INFINITI M37
06/04/2021
Satisfied
I was satisfied by the customer service in the service on my vehicle

ME
Margo E.
05/29/2021
Flawless is simply the best
I wouldn’t think of taking my car anywhere else. I have recommended Flawless to my friends and they are equally happy in the quality of service, value and expertise.

MK
Marco K.
Ram Pickup
05/27/2021
Flawless fixed it
I brought my 2012 truck to Schumacher Dodge. It sat there for 2 weeks and they could fix the issues. Suggested I buy a new truck .
Flawless Auto found the problem and fixed it.