Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SP
Sam P.
06/14/2019
my good experience with Flawless services
As always they have given me a great service. Keep well & keep up your good & caring service to all.

Stephen B.
Pontiac Vibe
06/10/2019
The service was excellent, communicated exactly what was wrong and how it needed to be fixed, and was honest with cost, and timeline. Great Mechanic, great company!

ME
Margo E.
06/09/2019
Always Flawless
Always accommodating, professional and trustworthy. I drive 35 miles to have my car service because they are simply the best!

Jeanie R.
Boynton Beach
06/08/2019
Excellent as usual
I have no problem saying that we trust Flawless 100%. Honesty and excellent work make this shop the place to bring you vehicles. After 2 awful experiences with other shops we found a keeper. We’ve been bringing our older vehicles here for almost 2 years now and have never been disappointed 👍

CV
Christina V.
06/06/2019
Service are the best
Always ready to help. Very friendly and efficient. They do a great job and every affordable. I think they are the greatest

John P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/04/2019
Honest quotes and service
You get the feel u r being treated well. Last visit found a problem I need to return for initial charges for an impromptu visit was $40.

Jackie S.
Boca Raton, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/01/2019
Jerry is so honest.i will always use him
I have brought my VW Jetta to Flawless and was always very
satisfied with his work and honesty

PO
Pattie O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/01/2019
Great customer service:)
Jerry is the best!! My car is running and I am a happy camper!!!

Daniel B.
05/31/2019
Car making noises on turn
They diagnosed the issue within an hour, it was a simple fix and they were efficient and has us in and out in no time. Very professional and friendly

Tom S.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/31/2019
Fast Friendly Service
Flawless is very reasonable and will not screw you. I bring my 2 Honda’s there for all my service needs. Remember to not bring your vehicles back to the dealers where they will surely screw you bring your vehicles to Flawless for honest, reasonable and reliable service.

PD
Paris D.
Florida
Dodge Neon
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Paris said the staff were great and honest.

RT
Richard T.
05/24/2019
Always helpful, even on short notice!
This was my neighbors car and I was doing him a favor by getting it fixed. The hood latch cable broke and had to be replaced! They did the job in a little over an hour.

OD
Oloff D.
05/23/2019
Affordable,quick service, great customer service.
Always a pleasant experience. Great service..the best around..

Sean S.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Sean said he has been going there for years.

RE
Ryan E.
Lake Worth, FL
05/22/2019
A friend referred me to flawless. Jerry is the man. Does great work and very informative.

BJ
Beverly J.
05/18/2019
Excellent service. Went for an oil change. Had an appointment and they got to me immediately.

Jennifer M.
Subaru Crosstrek
05/15/2019
A friend suggested I take my car in to Flawless Auto. The team provides great service, good prices, and everyone is honest and fair.

SV
Susan V.
05/15/2019
Efficient abs everyone is courteous and helpful
I’ve been going there for a while. I was recommended by someone else who said they are very good and priced reasonably. They really are. Very dependable. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

LW
Lance W.
Boca Raton, FL
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Lance said that he has been using the place for 10 years now.

Mike L.