Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

FD
Fred D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Kia Sorento
01/13/2019
First class, professional, reasonable
It's a pleasure taking your car in to Jerry at Flawless (you never hear that, right?) because you know you will get excellent service, from an honest person at a reasonable price!!! What more can you ask? We travel from W. Palm Beach to go to him.

Tom S.
01/13/2019
Reasonable and fast service
Great friendly customer service at very reasonable prices. Don’t take your vehicle to a dealership take it to Flawless.

Jay G.
Lake Worth, FL
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Jay said they're great every time and they do a great job.

Tony B.
01/11/2019
BMW Repair
Fast repair at a great honest price

Daniel C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/11/2019
Trust is the name of the game.
Like a Dr (a little anyway), you must have faith and trust in your auto mechanic. I trust Flawless with any and all repairs and maintenance.

Marie P.
Jaguar XK8
01/10/2019
'05 Jag
What was the best about this experience - Jerry finding another repair that was very necessary and being able to do the repair in the same amount of time required and at less expense.

Kip S.
GMC Terrain
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Kip said the service was pleasant. The employees were great. They completed service at a reasonable price.

Maxine S.
01/08/2019
Needed oil change
Great service...honest !

TE
Tika E.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/08/2019
I have now taken both our vehicles in because the first experience was so great. This was the third visit overall and the first for my Mercedes. The savings are incredible over the dealership. Everyone is very personable and nice!

Terry B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Terry said he had this business do a little bit of work for him last year and they did a very good job. They were fair on the prices and he needed a couple of odds and ends so he went back to them.

Lisa M.
Chrysler LHS
12/30/2018
Always use Flawless Auto!
Jerry & crew always take care of me. I know I'm getting the proper repairs at a great price. This time they even played "beat the clock" so I could get to work on time!!! I always take my car to Flawless.

NB
Nicole B.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said she loves them, they're the best.

ER
Eric R.
Ford Windstar Wagon
12/22/2018
always fair and great repairs every time
highly recommend

FS
Francine S.
12/22/2018
Great servicr
This is a great family owned business that are ho est and really know what they ate doing. I will definitely go back.

SP
Sam P.
12/20/2018
my good experience with Flawless services
I respect all the good service that Flawless has provided me since I have been their customer for many long years. I have recommended Flawless to all my contacts.

Sheri B.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Sheri said the service, and performance she receives is excellent. She is happy they are available when she needs them.

TE
Tika E.
12/18/2018
I first heard of them through a friend. Early one day I noticed my tire was very low. I was meeting that friend and I called to tell him we needed to delay because I had to find a tire place. He said go to Flawless. I drove straight to them. No appointment. It was 7:45 am. Drove up and they immediately handled it (it was a nail). So when it was time to do some maintenance I went to them. The work was done quickly and efficiently. They have a customer for life. Oh, and Jerry is very nice.

12/15/2018
Jerry does a good job on my car, checks out my car, every time I go there 👍
I’m glad my friends recommended you. Guys for my car, I had my sister went there few years ago. 👍

DF
David F.
Honda Insight
12/14/2018
Completion of Needed Repair and Work on my citrus color first generation Honda Insight
Although I hadn’t said this before, I was sorry to hear of the unexpected difficulties involved with the removal of the bolts connecting the compressor. It has to be a direct result of the Insight having “lived” all those years in the Northeast. You remained patient and continued to take great care during the removal process. As far as the noise issue, it might just be temporary as it is not so loud as before, so I am hoping that it is and that it will subside completely. I had the AC on the lowest level (I run it at the next higher level when I need to) and during the drive home, the IMA light remained OFF, so I am hopeful that it might have been due to at worst a cell imbalance that can be corrected with either a longer, steady drive and/or possibly obtaining a discharge unit, as it has been pre-wired for one. The vents are working wonderfully and the outflow of air is both cool and steady. I saw (pardon the pun) that the headlight from the driver’s Side is shining bright my and evenly with the passenger side headlight. And I trust the latch for the hood is working properly, although I haven’t yet opened the hood as of yet. Having found the way to turn the sound system OFF by holding the button in place has reduced the electrical load, perhaps just enough to keep that IMA from appearing. It had been an unnecessary usage of energy that now won’t go to waste. Thank you Jerry, and Skip, and to anyone else for your diligent and conscientious efforts in the maintenance and repair of my citrus color first generation Honda Insight. Happy Holidays to you all. You have my sincere gratitude and appreciation.

Pompano Beach, FL
12/14/2018
Its noce to go to a place where they know how to fix it right the first time.