Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Dennis M.
Cadillac SRX
08/07/2020
Repairs with confidence
I have confidence in Flawless that repairs will be done correctly and the fees are well within line of the repair. They are honest and professional. I highly recommend them to keep your vehicle running optimally.

SO
Sandy O.
08/03/2020
Very nice and prompt service
I went for an oil change and they were very friendly and prompt. They even rotated my tires while I was there. Will definitely continue to give them business for bigger “issues”/maintenance with my car.

PF
Phil F.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Phil said the repairs were done in a timely manner and the prices were also reasonable.

Brandon H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/30/2020
Quick and knowledgeable
Quick oil change, they said it would take an hour to change the oil and and hour after I dropped it off it was done! Too many times have I taken my car to shops and they give me dishonest time estimates. Not here though!

Amanda B.
07/28/2020
This business was highly recommended by a friend. The few times I have brought my vehicle in, they are always friendly and helpful. I’m grateful for the outstanding work.

PC
Phil C.
Boca Raton, FL
Mazda CX-5
07/20/2020
Old but Great TV
On a scale of 0-10, Fawless is a "20"

Chris B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/16/2020
Best shop hands down
Jerry and staff are incredible. They are completely transparent and honest and do the best work of any mechanic shop I have ever been to. I highly recommend Flawless to anyone that needs a top notch shop

Michael D.
07/14/2020
Stopped by for an appointment
Stopped by today at 3:30 pm to set-up an appointment to replace my inside door handle and an oil change. Jerry told me he could take me right away and it would be ready by 5:00 pm. The work performed was “Flawless” and ready by 5:00 as promised. The price he charged for the oil/ filter change on my BMW 528i- X Drive was 75% lower then the rip off artists at AutoNation charged me for the last oil change. I’ll be back....

07/10/2020
Had my truck towed to this shop before it was open. called left a massage. Then when I called approximately 5 minutes after opening the owner had already looked and found the problem and was working on a solution. when asked about the price for repair he said he wasn’t sure yet but would have quote shortly. 20 minutes later he called told me the issue and how I could lower the price even though it would mean less money for him.

Marie P.
07/09/2020
Maintenance visit -
Professional, friendly and respectful

ES
Ed S.
07/09/2020
Annual Oil Change
Quality service at a great price.

CE

Giancarlo Z.
Scion xB
07/08/2020
Amazing Service
Best mechanic shop you can find in Palm Beach County! They always know what they are talking about and have always done a great job on my cars. Jerry is great!

Marilyn B.
Hyundai SONATA
07/03/2020
Competent Caring Owner and Staff
They are very knowledgeable, capable and accomodating

SG
Susan G.
07/01/2020
Always great repairs
Great courteous customer service. Always know what needs fixing and how to do it! Highly recommend! Thanks Jerry!