Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LJ
Ley J.
04/25/2019
Repair
Same day service, efficient. Jerry is the best

Barry S.
Lexus ES 350
04/24/2019
Honest, Professional Service
Very happy with the quality of work done and the recommendations made. They went the extra mile and made robust repairs that will last. Highly recommend Flawless!

Steve M.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/20/2019
Great People Very Knowledgeable
Great team very helpful very knowledgeable

Lisa M.
Chrysler LHS
04/18/2019
Great job!
Always a pleasure to see Jerry and Skip. Routine oil change, in and out in 20 minutes.

RK
Richard K.
04/17/2019
Great shop.
Great shop. Excellent repairs. Jerry and Skip will take care of your car. Hightly recommended.

Judith K.

BN
Bruce N.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said that every time he takes his vehicle to the place it is great, they get the vehicle, do their work fast and he gets it back fixed right the first time.

Mike W.
Kia Sorento
04/12/2019
Shelley Thomas & Family
Voted #1 in Delray for many reasons! My entire family and I would never go anywhere else even when our vehicles are under warranty. The customer service, the work performed, the timing, the price, and alwaysoing over and above. Too much to say, check it out yourself! You will not be disappointed

KL
Karen L.
04/12/2019
Honesty!!!
I've always brought my cars in for service to "the dealership" - but no more! I had no idea that I was actually getting ripped off with unnecessary services and overblown costs until a very good friend shared her experiences with me about the excellent service and fair prices at Flawless Automotive Repair, Inc.

She is now my new very best friend, and Flawless is too!

BD

PF
Phil F.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the employees completed the requested service They completed the service in a reasonable amount of time.

Chris C.
Mazda CX-9
04/07/2019
Excellence in motion
Why are you Reading this and you haven’t brought your car in yet? They have a sign that says our customers want it good , fast and cheap but you can only pick two
You can have it
A. Good and fast but it won’t be cheap
B. Good and cheap won’t be fast( my choice)
C. Fast and cheap will Not be good

That sums it up

Stu C.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Stu said he has been using this business for 20 years. Jerry knows his stuff. He has faith in their ability to repair his vehicle.

RD
Rich D.
04/03/2019
Friendly staff and professional service
I have been to Flawless a couple of times and each time I have been very happy with the service and the price. I will definitely go there in the future.

AH
Alan H.
04/02/2019
Fast and honest
Jerry helped me a few minutes before the store closed. 100 percent satisfaction.

ER
Eric R.
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/01/2019
Honest
Every repair I have had done at this shop has been perfect. And always fair on price. This place is a rare find.

JV
Jodi V.
Ford Freestyle
03/31/2019
Awesome!
Excellent work! Friendly funny environment. Very reasonable prices and for my car back in a timely manner

Tom M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/30/2019
As a snow bird I was not familiar with the best place to have my car serviced. I was referred by a friend and was not disappointed with the service I received.
As a snow bird , you can be very vulnerable to unsavory businesses. I was fortunate to have a friend refer me to Flawless. My experience was very positive. I would highly recommended Flawless to anyone who would need their vehicle repaired. They are honest folks who address the needs of your vehicle and don’t try to deceive you into needless repairs.

03/30/2019
You did a great job on my car
I would let my friends and family come to your shop, even though my family is not here, I would tell them you did a good job 👍 on my 🚘

Chris B.
03/29/2019
Always great work, professional and timely!!!
Flawless has always been great. They have consistently done outstanding work on my Jeep and quoted fair prices. Turn around time has always been extremely timely and they are a great team of people to work with. Thank you Flawless!