Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Steve M.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/13/2019
Great Auto Repair Shop
Great team and very helpful. They have the ability to work on the classic and vintage cars. Also they have advanced computer technology and proper tools to work on the new cars. They are Truly a Great Shop !

07/12/2019
Last minute, great service
A/C needed a recharge. At 98deg, Jerry made room for me same day and got cold again at very reasonable price!

LG

GF
Glen F.
07/11/2019
Flawless is flawless
Called a few auto mechanics for my audi a4 service. Flawless gave me an estimate and fixed my car for the estimated price within the same day. This was my second time here with the same great results

ST
Steve T.
Acura MDX
07/11/2019
Honesty, competence.
It is hard to find a competent mechanic you can trust but Jerry and his crew are really great. They don’t do any work that isn’t necessary and charge a fair price for work done.

Camella C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mercedes-Benz C240
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Camella said the employees completed every thing she requested and more.

ME
Margo E.
07/10/2019
Always professional and efficient - no long waits or unexpected charges. Jerry is very trustworthy and I travel from Ft. Lauderdale since I have moved there for service.

KL
Karen L.
KNOWLEDGABLE, REASONABLE, ACCOMMODATING
No bull, just the real thing.

FD
Fred D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Kia Sorento
Always Excellent Service!
Made an appointment online when it was convenient for us. Needed general maintenance and received efficient, professional service in about 2 hours.

LR
Luis R.
Boca Raton, FL
RAV4
Great and thorough work, very satisfied. Thank you.

MF
Marilyn F.
Toyota Avalon
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Marilyn said that the place did a good job and she was very satisfied.

Ron S.
Chrysler 200
07/06/2019
Very friendly staff
Very courteous service Jerry was real nice man to meet for the first time

Dennis M.
07/04/2019
Routiine oil change
I took my 18 year old Honda Accord in for a routine oil change. All went well - on time appointment. What can go wrong with an oil change? My daughter used a local oil change chain and wound up with a $1500 repair bill. They broke the distributor cap but refused to take responsibility for it. Routine work if not done properly can become more than just "routine". Thanks Flawless for your expertise in all areas of repair including the routine.

James M.
Lexus ES 300
07/04/2019
Kudos to Skip!
I bought the car in for a mystery noise in the engine compartment and oil service. As usual the noise did not appear while Skip was inspecting, nor even through the Oil Service. However, when I started the car to leave, The noise came back. Without hesitation, Skip came out of the service area, asked if this was my mystery noise.? I said yes, he popped the hood, made an adjustment to the radiator fan on the passengers side of the car and silenced the noise. Skip said he would notify Jerry the mystery noise is solved and if it comes back, I might need a new fan. Thanks Skip for your dedication!

Bob S.
Plymouth
07/03/2019
Professionalism and knowledge
Jerry and his wife are too wonderful people and skip his employee As well as his son Matthew they treat you like family

DA
Dennis A.
07/03/2019
Quick, fair, friendly
Was in a bind with my car and went to flawless due to their great reviews. Would have had a very difficult time with an overly expensive or lengthy repair. Luckily, these folks lived up to their reviews. Saw me right away and fixed my car the same day. Triple A told me I needed a new alternator, so flawless could have easily sold me one, but they checked out my alternator and said it was ok, which saved me money I didn’t have. Highly recommend.

Tom S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Honda Civic Cpe
07/01/2019
Air conditioner
Once again Jerry and team took care of my 2010 Honda Civic. Repaired my air conditioner major problem in only a few hours .

Bill H.
06/29/2019
Honest, fair
Friendly and honest people will not charge you for something if you don't need it.

MA
Maureen A.
Boynton Beach, FL
06/28/2019
Flawless was recommended by a friend. They got me an appointment quickly when my AC broke and got me in and out fast. The people are so friendly and really genuine. I think this is the beginning of a long relationship. So happy I found them.

Richard R.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Richard said Jerry is excellent. The employees are fair and honest. They are the best.