Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Anthony B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said he was able to get his vehicle in the same day and worked on. He said they were finished in 4 hours, which was impressive.

EC
Edward C.
Boca Raton, FL
08/12/2019
Did a great job
Got my 1987 Jeep running great.

Tom S.
08/10/2019
Tom S Boynton Beach
Great fast service. Jerry and his team have been working on two of my vehicles over the last few years. I would highly recommend Flawless for all your repairs. Remember never bring your vehicles back to the dealership for service as you will be ripped off.

James M.
Professionalisms
They are here to help every way possible.

SG
Susan G.
Great work, pleasant people! Thanks
Car was fixed on time. Everyone very helpful.

Rick R.
Reliable & Affordable Mechanic
Great spot. A friend of mine recommended this shop and I will never go to a different one

TH
Tom H.
Boca Raton, FL
08/02/2019
Flawless repair
The service was excellent and the price was fine. Good friendly people.

Lisa M.
Chrysler LHS
07/29/2019
Always a pleasure!!!
I came in for an oil change and asked Jerry to check my rear door. I've been unable to open it. 45 minutes later my oil's changed and the door panel has been fixed!!!

VF
Virginia F.
07/23/2019
Great Experience!!
Jerry always treats me very fairly and I know I can trust him. He's very capable and the work is always done efficiently. I highly recommend Flawless.

Chris S.
Lake Worth, FL
07/20/2019
Savings!
I hit one of those lovey potholes in Boynton.
Not realizing until I had a passenger in that
seat tell me of vibration did I take it to my preferred shop.
Not only was that tire almost bald, but the rim was bent.
Almost 900. apx for new rim. Of course Jerry knew
a place that repaired rims and for more then 80% of the price of a
new one! This is the kind of great care
for customers that you experience at Flawless. Nice to
deal with a shop that treats people with respect and does
the right thing for their customers. And always great service!
5 isn't a high enough rating!

Jan R.
07/17/2019
Recent Service
I recently took my truck in for service. Jerry and his team do quality work.
Thanks

PF
Patricia F.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said the staff did an excellent job. They were friendly and courteous. She was very pleased with the service.

Debra S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Honda Civic Coupe
07/14/2019
Can always count on jerry
For the second time in a couple of months the undercarriage of my civic came off from parking too close to a bumper guard. Ugh! I called jerry and he took me in right away, repaired it in a jiffy and even did an oil change! So glad I was recommended to Flawless!

Steve M.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/13/2019
Great Auto Repair Shop
Great team and very helpful. They have the ability to work on the classic and vintage cars. Also they have advanced computer technology and proper tools to work on the new cars. They are Truly a Great Shop !

07/12/2019
Last minute, great service
A/C needed a recharge. At 98deg, Jerry made room for me same day and got cold again at very reasonable price!

LG

GF
Glen F.
07/11/2019
Flawless is flawless
Called a few auto mechanics for my audi a4 service. Flawless gave me an estimate and fixed my car for the estimated price within the same day. This was my second time here with the same great results

ST
Steve T.
Acura MDX
07/11/2019
Honesty, competence.
It is hard to find a competent mechanic you can trust but Jerry and his crew are really great. They don’t do any work that isn’t necessary and charge a fair price for work done.

Camella C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mercedes-Benz C240
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Camella said the employees completed every thing she requested and more.

ME
Margo E.
07/10/2019
Always professional and efficient - no long waits or unexpected charges. Jerry is very trustworthy and I travel from Ft. Lauderdale since I have moved there for service.