Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ES
Elise/Marty S.
05/07/2013
THE BEST MECHANIC AROUND!!!
I always feel I'm getting good service and that I'm not being dealt with dishonestly. That is a rare find with a mechanic. I have recommended you.

Mary S.
05/03/2013
Always a satisfied customer!
I hated car repair issues until I found Flawless! I used to take my car to the dealer, but it really became unaffordable. I trust Jerry and his crew and have recommended them many times to my co-workers and friends.

AP
Arnold P.
05/02/2013
In and out
As usual,prompt and efficient service.Job well done.

Jacqueline W.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/01/2013
Trustworthy
My father was a mechanic and use to take care of my car in the Midwest. I have looked for a automotive shop to service my car right the first time and listen to my concerns if and when I have concerns. I researched Flawless and found only great things. I have been looking for over 15 years and it feels good to have someone I can trust my car with. You guys are awesome.

Jaqueline W.
Subaru Impreza
04/28/2013
Best in Florida
I've been ripped off by a lot of mechanics since moving to Florida. I found Flawless by chance and they're great. Honest, dependable and nice!!!

AP
Arnold P.
04/24/2013
Very thorough service
Great job and right on time.Can't ask for more.

FL
Frank L.
04/24/2013
Reliable and efficient service
I can always count on Flawless to keep my truck running it's best and safest. That's why I have reached 248,000 miles. Thanks Jerrry and Skip :)

Bob S.
04/22/2013 Category: Service
Bob said he always has his vehicle serviced at this business because they provide good work.

Sam C.
Chevrolet HHR
04/19/2013 Category: Service
Sam said he likes their work and he likes the employees.

Jack G.
Pompano Beach, FL
04/18/2013
Trust
I have trust in what they say is wrong if anything with my car

KI
Kathy I.
GMC Jimmy
04/16/2013 Category: Service
Kathy said the business has reasonable prices and the mechanics are great.

NG
Nancy G.
04/16/2013 Category: Service
Nancy said the business took her on time and did a great job.

Dana P.
04/15/2013
It is like dealing with real people.
It was such a good experiance that I will be back Thursday morning! :>)

Moses M.
Lincoln Continental
04/15/2013 Category: Service
Moses said they always take care of him right away when he brings his vehicle in.

MK
Michael K.
Boca Raton, FL
04/15/2013 Category: Service
Michael said he brought his vehicle in without an appointment and they took care of him.

Michelle W.
Dodge Caliber
04/13/2013 Category: Service
Michelle said this business is the best.

Larry B.
04/07/2013
Good work, good price & fast service.
I came in by appointment. I was out in 1 hour. All concerns answered. I couldn't ask for more.

Joseph M.
Nissan Sentra
04/06/2013
The best around

TH
Tim H.
04/05/2013
Rear Breaks
Absolutely perfect, no noise either, could not be more pleased.

Catherine H.
Toyota Avalon
04/03/2013 Category: Service
Catherine said her experience was good with this business and the vehicle is running fine.