Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Judith K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/28/2021
Awesome service.
Excellent service. Reasonable prices

01/28/2021
They do a excellent job on my car every time I go there,
I’m been going to the car shop for few years now, didn’t have any problems. I had my family there when they visited me, I would recommend to some of my neighbors too. Also I’m glad that everyone has to wear a mask inside the shop too.

CA
Claudia A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz S500
01/21/2021
Awesome as always!
Awesome job Jerry, thanks for everything!

HB
Hennie B.
01/20/2021
Small But Mighty
Never a choice --always come to Flawless.!
Knowledgeble, through, do great work, easy to talk to , and easy on your wallet.

Tony B.
Boca Raton, FL
01/19/2021
BMW Repair
Great job, Done fast highly recommended!!!!

PH

Lake Worth, FL
Kia Sorento
01/16/2021
The staff is great
The staff is wonderful. I went in there for a simple oil change, they check the whole vehicle out and everything was great. Didnt try to charge me any more than what I asked for and let me know if there was something wrong with my car.
Highly recommend.

Jeff B.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Jeff said they did a good job.

SL
Sherry L.
Lake Worth, FL
Acura TL
01/13/2021
Honest and reliable
These guys are great. I can’t imagine going anywhere else.

Tom M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/12/2021
Very knowledgeable and professional
The atmosphere at the garage is very positive. I described to, Skip, the problem I was experiencing with my car. He assured me that he knew exactly how fix the vehicle. As I suspected, it was a safety issue that had to be resolved. Fortunately, Jerry address the problem and my car is now safe to drive I highly recommend Flawless to anyone who is experiencing problems with their vehicles. They are honest professionals with exceptional ethical standards.

01/08/2021
Satisfied Customer!
Thorough, quick turn around, very reasonable pricing and provide excellent explanation of work done.

PP
Pedro P.
Boca Raton, FL
Honda Civic Coupe
01/07/2021
Not satisfied with the charge
After over 2 years of being a customer I went for a battery change and they changed me $91 for labor. I ended up with a $286.25 for a $155.95 battery. I am not coming back to you shop neither my wife

Nissan Sentra
12/30/2020

Dave R.
Hyundai SONATA
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said she has been using them for years. They took care of her in a timely manner, had great service, took care of her problem and were reasonably priced.

HH
Hartnell H.
12/28/2020
Car service
I would definitely recommend this Auto repair service to all my family and friends.