Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

02/23/2019
Brake Booster
I woke up one morning to find my 2013 Chevy Malibu brakes were failing. I took my car into Flawless Automotive and they quickly attended my needs. They got it done the same day and I was totally pleased with the work. This is my second visit and will continue to take my vehicles to flawless.

WC
Walter C.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Walter said he has been a customer for five years. The business has been very good to him.

Mike M.
Florida
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the mechanic does great work.

DA
David A.
Porsche Macan
02/21/2019
The Best!!
Highly recommend Flawless for all of your auto repair needs. Great service and great trustworthy people!!!

LF
Lydia F.
Boynton Beach, FL
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/19/2019
Honest, Fair & Reliable
What more could you ask for?

Judy G.
02/17/2019
Best repair shop in south Florida
Never thought when we moved here 24 years ago we would be able to find a great mechanic like we had up North. Well we did. Been going to Flawless for approx. 20 years. They are Honest, knowledgeable, and a team you can trust. Hard to find these days today. We have recommended to many friends at work. The best advertisement is a referral from a satisfied customer.
If you need great reliable work for honest prices and a friendly staff, you need Flawless. Nothing else needs to be said.

John F.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
John said the service is always great.

EC
Edward C.
02/12/2019
Will use them again
Did a good job

Sean C.
02/12/2019
Ford explorer
Great job, fair price, honest diagnosis

Marie P.
Jaguar XK8
02/10/2019
My Jag
Jerry always makes sure that my Jag is well maintained and perfectly safe for me!

Bryan H.
Dodge Dart
02/10/2019
Thorough and timely
Whether your job is as simple as a battery charge, or as complicated as a engine rebuild, Jerry gets the job done in a timely manor...
He is vigilant at spotting genuine issues that could potentially become a problem in the short or longterm, without an upsell mentality.

Marilyn B.
Hyundai SONATA
02/08/2019
Well managed and creative craftsman
Attentive, Honest and knowledgeable mechanics

PL
Pat L.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/07/2019
What makes the place so great: Jerry, and his family that also works there. Jerry is an expert, he can trouble shot an issue and resolve it.....he stands behind his workmanship
2014 Chevy Sonic ......Brought car because I had a leak in the car.....back driver side floor large puddle. Gerry sprayed water from hose and advised me the problem was dirt in sunroof drain....he cleaned it out and told me what to do to dry out the car....this should take care of the problem.
Also advised him I lost cap for washer fluid container.....he check couldn't get it on aftermarket. He advised me to see if I could order it online before I brought car back to dealer, who may want me to order an entire new container.
He is honest and efficient....as long as he can repair a problem without cutting corners, he will always try to save you money anyway he can.
Pat from Delray Beach

DE
Deivison/ DAVE E.
02/06/2019
Dave
Great service and affordable goods, I will definitely be back when my car needs fixing

Jeanie R.
Boynton Beach
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/02/2019
Satisfied customer
Honesty! I believe honesty and expertise are the most important traits when dealing with repair shops. Flawless portrays both. As I told them when I left the other day “we will never bring our vehicles anywhere else”
Thank goodness we found you!

CA
Carl A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/02/2019
Auto tepair
Jerry is very knowledgeable and helpful. The prices he charges are fair and honest.

John P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/01/2019
My first time
Professional, courteous,fair priccing.honest. My first service won't be my last. Dealer recommended sevice turned out to be unnecessary. Thanks to Jerry and all the staff at Flawless.

DJ
Delia J.
01/29/2019
No hassle auto repairs
Great service, prices and customer service.

DK

West Palm Beach, FL
Honda Civic Coupe
01/27/2019
Top Notch
Never disappointed when I bring my vehicle to Jerry. Whether it be an oil change or repair I am always impressed with the service and the competitive pricing. Thanks!!!!!