Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ER
Eric R.
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/01/2019
Honest
Every repair I have had done at this shop has been perfect. And always fair on price. This place is a rare find.

JV
Jodi V.
Ford Freestyle
03/31/2019
Awesome!
Excellent work! Friendly funny environment. Very reasonable prices and for my car back in a timely manner

Tom M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/30/2019
As a snow bird I was not familiar with the best place to have my car serviced. I was referred by a friend and was not disappointed with the service I received.
As a snow bird , you can be very vulnerable to unsavory businesses. I was fortunate to have a friend refer me to Flawless. My experience was very positive. I would highly recommended Flawless to anyone who would need their vehicle repaired. They are honest folks who address the needs of your vehicle and don’t try to deceive you into needless repairs.

03/30/2019
You did a great job on my car
I would let my friends and family come to your shop, even though my family is not here, I would tell them you did a good job 👍 on my 🚘

Chris B.
03/29/2019
Always great work, professional and timely!!!
Flawless has always been great. They have consistently done outstanding work on my Jeep and quoted fair prices. Turn around time has always been extremely timely and they are a great team of people to work with. Thank you Flawless!

CA
Claudia A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz S500
03/29/2019
Jerry is the best in the business
Jerry, is the best In the business.
Honest, trustworthy and will always tell you the truth about what’s happening with your vehicle.
Jerry, we really appreciate you.
Thank you.

EH
Ed H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/27/2019
Had a good experience
After reading the reviews posted and being new to the area, we chose Flawless to do an oil change, fluid check and tire rotation. They found a gasket leak and called ahead to let us know. We thought there was a leak somewhere, but couldn't find it. The work was done in a timely fashion and was reasonably priced. We will be back when our vehicles need more service. Thanks Flawless.

NM
Nellie M.
Mazda CX-7
03/24/2019
Great service, very courteous and competitive prices.

Bill S.
Chrysler Sebring
03/23/2019
Flawless Service
Everyone was knowledgeable, courteous and helpful.

MT
Marleane T.
03/23/2019
Honest pricing, excellent work.
Immediate completion of work.
Integrity. Customer is confident in all work completed by Flawless.

Sandy W.
Kia Sedona
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said he gets there on the appointed time and the staff does everything that has to be done with no problem. They always do good work and they are very confident people.

Daniel B.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business provided excellent service. However, he said it took awhile for the repair work, but he chose not to say why.

James M.
Lexus ES 300
03/22/2019
Prompt, experienced service.
Provides estimates first, professional, courteous, friendly, keeps me appraised of status.
At age 81, I'm down to owning just one car and wait for my car to be serviced.
Jerry makes a concerted effort to keep me informed on status and get my car out in a timely fashion.

DF
Dominick F.
03/22/2019
I love this place!
Jerry Ciambrone is the best auto mechanic here in Delray Beach. Here you get treated with the utmost respect and honesty. Many times I've thought something was wrong with my car, only to have Jerry tell me not to worry, he would check it out for me and then come back and say he's checked out my car and found nothing wrong with it. What a difference from other mechanics! I've heard terrible stories from people who have spent $$$ elsewhere and I just feel so lucky to have found Flawless Auto Repair. Go see Jerry, you won't be disappointed!

Judy G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/20/2019
Another great job!
Just completed another trip for our 2001 PT Crusier. The reason it's lasted this long is my upkeep at Flawless. These guys are the best. They always diagnose right away what's wrong and fix it. Such a great feeling to be able to trust a team to be there for you.TRUST is what this TEAM is all about. Thanks for all the great work, guys.

BO
Bill O.
Cadillac SRX
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that Jerry is a great guy and does a wonderful job and also that the business provides excellent service.

ER
Emanuel R.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Emanuel said he is very happy with this business. He thinks the mechanic is a decent man, and the prices are reasonable.

Marilyn S.
03/16/2019
Jerry has always been honest with me about the service on my 🚗 he is a hard working gentleman. A man of his word.

MV
Melissa V.
03/12/2019
Always does great work
Nothing but great experiences here. Things done right

Michael M.
Jeep Cherokee
03/09/2019
Jerry is the best
Every is so nice and knowledgeable. Always give me great work for a very reasonable rate. I wouldn’t take my wife and my vehicles anywhere else