Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

02/10/2020
Only Go To Flawless
My one and only go to place!
Sincerely,
A Ct Gal Gone Floridian

GD
Gyorgy D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
02/07/2020
Engine change
I am a satisfied costumer . Good job . I will recommend this place . Thank you . George

Debra S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Honda Civic Coupe
02/06/2020
The best!
The Flawless family is outstanding! No stress, just the true facts and prices are reasonable. Im so glad my friend referred them to me. I happily drive to Delray from WPB to have my car serviced by Jerry. Would highly recommend them!!!!

EB
Eric B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Eric said everything was great and he would recommend this business for service.

BL
Bob L.
Cadillac SRX
01/31/2020
Sorry to Leave
After 12 years of using Flawless Auto Repair, I am leaving Florida. My only regret is that Flawless Auto Repair isn't going with me. They are the best and most honest repair shop I have dealt with in 50 yrs of car ownership. Jerry and his crew are the best.

EG
Ed G.
Alfa Romeo Giulia
01/29/2020
Got Your Back
I recently went car shopping and found myself calling Jerry to ask his opinion about the car ai was considering. Jerry held nothing back. What he said was so important in the choice I made.
Well I made my choice and Jerry was pleased.
Today I was in to Flawless for my new car once over and I left the shop feeling that my choice was the right one.
You see...there are automobile people who claim to know.. And then there's Jerry at Flawless.
He is just a step...no..a leap ahead of everyone else.
So..if you need good, honest professional automobile person to keep you up and running...see
Jerry. Experience Flawless.

CV
Christina V.
01/28/2020
Reliable service
They’re honest and fast with there service.

Ronelle S.
01/28/2020
You do a great job on my car for few years now
I looked at the warranty of the Battery you just replaced on 1/27/2020, I should only have to pay half of the cost of the new battery. It's still in the warranty. Please send me a refund for the amount I owed. I also like your work on my sister/brother-law old car too. Thank-you Ronelle S. 1/28/2020. You are a good mechanic Sincerely Ronelle S

PP
Good job

SP
Sam P.
01/23/2020
It is a great place for reliable service. I tell all my friends to go there.
A great company for reliable service.

Alfa Romeo Spider

Sue-Rita G.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/21/2020
Honesty and good work!
They are honest. They do good work and if a problem comes up that might be related to their work ( which is rare), they take care of it.
Their pricing is fair and they are good natured.

Ronnie R.
Kia Sorento
01/19/2020
Cordial, accommodating, great feedback, experts. The best. Been using them over 10 yrs.

PJ
Patrick J.
Deerfield Beach, FL
01/16/2020
Simply the best
The only place I take all of my vehicles for service and maintenance. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Jay G.
Lake Worth, FL
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Jay said the experience was excellent. He said they are friendly, honest, have fair pricing and their work is very good.