ROSS G.
Nissan Pickup
08/24/2019
TRUST
Terrific service. Never felt better.

RN
Robert N.
Ford Crown Victoria
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he took his vehicle in and they fixed it.

JOSE A.

KAREN K.
Richmond, CA
Hyundai Tucson
Great service, as always
I took my car in for an oil change (and all that goes with it) and to check/change the timing belt. As always, the service was done quickly and thoroughly. I trust their diagnostics and recommendations and am never disappointed.

JOLENE C.
08/20/2019
My visit to Freds Wrenchouse was great. This is my second time having my car serviced at Fred’s. They are always very clear with the issues and accurate with the estimates and provide excellent customer service.

CARL S.
Marana, AZ
08/19/2019
Always friendly and professional
With all the various garages in the area, I always look forward to taking my car to Fred's Wrenchouse. The guys are always friendly, very professional, and handle anything that my car needs --- from a simple oil change to something more complex. I look forward to my next appointment.

DAVID P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/18/2019
Fred's Baled Me Out of a Jam
I had a self-inflicted car problem when a DIY job went terribly wrong, stranding me, and making me miss work. I had the car towed to Fred's (who had worked on it once before). They got to it the same day and properly re-did the job that I botched. Then they only charged me for what the original maintenance would have cost - I expected a "stupid-fee". They were very professional and didn't kid me about it too badly either!

Petaluma, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
08/16/2019
Great would go back
I got a quote to replace all my AC from another shop but after consulting Fred’s Wrenchouse, it was recommended to flush the system. That worked and my car is happy and cold. They did a great job, saved me hundreds of dollars, and I would definitely come back again.

VB
VICTORIA B.
08/16/2019
Excellent customer service!
Kind, friendly and do exactly as they say they will do. Taking my car to the shop is almost as fun for me as getting a root canal at the dentist. This was a painless experience. I will be Fred's Wrenchouse customer for life!

MA
Matthew A.
Acura TL
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the place was nice, did a good job and had good mechanics.

PD
PAM D.
Kia Rondo
08/14/2019
Repair and Service
Excellent customer service ! Repairs and replacements always done in a timely manner.

WM
William M.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
William said he had no problems with his service. The work was excellent.

SCOTT M.
Mazda CX-5
08/12/2019
Great service as always!
Thank you for fulfilling my lease service requirements.

KK
KUAN-YING K.
08/04/2019
Wonderful service
Thank you, Fred, for checking the issues of my car and fixed the steel wheel that is much more smooth now! The referral to another star smog check is very helpful too. I passed the smog check and get the DMV process done on the same day.
Though I live in Berkeley but your service is wonderful and actually saves time for me!
Thank you!
Gwen

Lexus CT 200h
07/17/2019
Reputable and Quick
I hate doing reviews. Every time I go to the Doctor I have to write 3 reviews and answer questions about every facet of my visit. I trust Fred's. As far as I can tell they've always done the work I asked them for. The only time I like reviews is if something went wrong. And as far as I can tell nothing is wrong when I go to Fred's. IF it were then I would write about it.