LN
Lorenzo N.
Fresno, CA
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Lorenzo said everything was good. He went in for an oil change and the service was amazing. They were really tight, with lots of vehicles and they pushed to get him in and done in a timely fashion. He is very pleased that they honored his time .

LN
LAURA N.
06/16/2020
Customer Service, scheduling, convenience
Stopped in for a quick maintenance check, scheduling was convenient. Changing the air filter was suggested, but not pushed. I will be back to have that installed. Friendly, good customer service, competent staff. Great place to bring the car for regular service or emergency repairs.

Mercedes-Benz E500
06/16/2020
Battery drain problem
Fred's fixed the battery drain problem at a reasonable price. My old mechanic did not know what the problem was. Thanks for the excellent work and service on my 2003 Benz.

Morgan P.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Morgan said she took her vehicle in , ended up not needing any work and was not charged anything for the time.

LW
LENORE W.
Honda Fit
06/10/2020
Friendly service and I clearly understand what repairs to be done if any.
Very accommodating. I tend to call at the last moment for an appointment and they always seem to be able to squeeze me in. I don't do this on purpose, but I have an old car and some things need to be done right away.

Hayward, CA
06/01/2020
I didn't know exactly what was wrong, they figured it out.
Sometimes the worst thing is not knowing what the problem is... Barry figured it out. And I can trust Fred, Barry and the rest of Fred's team to do their job to the best of their knowledge. If there are options, they explain the differences and the costs. I could send my sister there, and know she wouldn't get scammed... if I had a sister... just sayin'

PK
PEGGY K.
05/21/2020
Such good hearted people at Fred's Wrenchouse.
We feel so taken care of here and totally trust Fred and Barry's knowledge and expertise and they always take the time to help us when we need it. And they do the work that they feel is necessary. And we always have a good visit there.

DAVID G.
Saturn SL
05/18/2020
Recent work by Fred's W
They are honest & entirely dependable.

PD
PAM D.
Kia Rondo
05/15/2020
excellent customer service and knowledge
I have an older car , Fred and Barry have always taken very good care of my "problems" and kept me on the road. I' m appreciative of their timely, honest and knowledgeable service.

MT
MICHAEL T.
05/12/2020
Fast , friendly
work is done properly and cleanly . My truck always comes back with something extra fixed that I missed before bringing it in . Great attention to detail . Thanks for the tune up .

WT
Wanda T.
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Wanda said the business does great work and the employees are honest. She said there are never any problems.

RECARDO R.
05/05/2020
service is good and fast
service is Freds Wrenchhouse is good and fast.

FH
FRED H.
04/29/2020

TL
TOM L.
Lexus ES 350
04/24/2020
Barry , Fred and their team were so accommodating and professional in not only fixing my vehicle in a timely way and a reasonable cost but also keeping their place clean and Coronavirus safe for customers.

AR
APINUN R.
04/22/2020
Oil Change
Always a pleasure taking my vehicle to get it worked on at Fred's. Even during this COVID he manages to keep his shop open for serving us Alameda island folks.