WM
William M.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
William said he had no problems with his service. The work was excellent.

SCOTT M.
Mazda CX-5
08/12/2019
Great service as always!
Thank you for fulfilling my lease service requirements.

KK
KUAN-YING K.
Berkeley, CA
08/04/2019
Wonderful service
Thank you, Fred, for checking the issues of my car and fixed the steel wheel that is much more smooth now! The referral to another star smog check is very helpful too. I passed the smog check and get the DMV process done on the same day.
Though I live in Berkeley but your service is wonderful and actually saves time for me!
Thank you!
Gwen

Lexus CT 200h
07/17/2019
Reputable and Quick
I hate doing reviews. Every time I go to the Doctor I have to write 3 reviews and answer questions about every facet of my visit. I trust Fred's. As far as I can tell they've always done the work I asked them for. The only time I like reviews is if something went wrong. And as far as I can tell nothing is wrong when I go to Fred's. IF it were then I would write about it.

ES
ED S.
07/06/2019
Fusion
Friendly and efficient no-nonsense approach. Work done on time. Even fixed something I had forgotten to mention.

KUNDA M.
07/05/2019
Great Service!!
Barry and Fred always provide great service everytime we take our vehicles in for service. Great at communicating with us and very knowledgeable.

JUDY H.
Nissan Maxima
06/29/2019
Always pleasant and give honest information regarding problems and costs
I have never had a problem with work done -- time ready met as well.

SI
STACIE I.
06/23/2019
Fred is terrific
I have been using the Wrenchouse for years. Their work is always quality at a fair price. I totally trust Fred's recommendations, advice and expertise.

JOHN M.
Audi TT
06/22/2019
THE BEST
Efficient, dependable, timely, cost-friendly, professional, skilled, informed start to explain why Fred and his team are the go-to mechanics in the East Bay. I'm always grateful my neighbor said "Don't take your car to anyone but Fred." And I don't.

06/18/2019
Friendly, customized service
Friendly, customized service done on a timely basis and with respect to me and my car.

BRIDGET H.
Honda Element
06/18/2019
Quick
Thank you for being so fast.

AP
AMY P.
06/17/2019
Honest and convenient.
Fred is honest and makes having my car serviced and repaired hassle free.

PF
Patrick F.
Emeryville, CA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the business does very good work and they are communicative, and he has been with them for 15 years.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/15/2019
Trustworthy
Honest evaluation of my car’s problem, reasonable prices and was ready when promised. Fred went above & beyond to test my battery and give me an honest appraisal of the problem.

JJ
JESSE J.
Oakland, CA
Scion xB
06/13/2019
Great service, good communication, fair, reliable, and fast
We love this place, we always feel like we’re getting good advice, and we’re being taken care of.
I’d recommend them to my mom.