Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

Doug M.
Acura RDX
06/27/2019
Courteous, fixed the problem, honest, no attempt at up selling
This was the first time I used this facility based on another 18 year regular customer. They explained the options and discussed the pros and cons. No funny business, no up selling, or adding more work. Just a genuine feeling of honesty and that they cared.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much Doug! We are very happy you found us and we were able to help you with your car needs.

Dan G.

Thank you so much Dan!

Julia W.
San Diego, CA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Julia said the staff are very personable and she's very happy with them. Justin helped them and he's a wonderful man, the mechanic there is wonderful as well. They're terrific, capable, and very polite.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/05/2019

Julia, it is always a pleasure to see you and we are glad to be of service.

David P.
Toyota Tundra
06/24/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff was really nice.

Thanks David!

Ray R.
Honda Element
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Ray said he was happy with the service the business provided. The staff was honest.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/05/2019

Thanks Ray, we are glad you came in!

GG
Gabriel J. G.
Solana Beach, CA
Hyundai XG350
06/20/2019
Went in for a smog check.
Evan reviewed my account and got my project started quickly. I was amazed a fast I was in and out to go home.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you Gabriel, we appreciate your business and the good review.

Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2019
First visit
Since the service at the Hyundai Genesis dealers in the county stinks, we decided to try these folks. Courteous; easy-to-make, convenient appointment; routine service completed in very reasonable time. We shall return.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks so much, we appreciate your patronage

Ken B.
Del Mar, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/19/2019
Nice smog repair work on my older car
The folks at Furgerson’s did a great job on my 1982 Land Cruiser, adjusting the idle, carburetor, etc so that it could pass CA smog tests. They did the job in a timely manner, and were friendly and professional.
I would recommend Furgerson’s to my friends.

Thank you Ken! Glad to help

Bill B.
06/18/2019
Great service from Justin and the guys
Good to see Brad

Thanks Bil!

TD
Tim D.
06/14/2019
Routine Oil Change
I trust Furgerson’s with my three vehicles- Toyota 4Runner, Honda Ridgeline, and Audi TT. I am a frequent customer, as I do 5,000 miles in about 2 months. They make it easy to get an appointment, times that I wait for it I pick up a coffee at Java Hut and walk down to Swamis to watch the surfers. You cannot find their genuine integrity or the spectacular waiting room anywhere else. They have done alignments, major servings, and even weird things like replacement of the convertible top motor (on Audi). They can do it all at a fair price and give you honest advice.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Tim! we are so glad you came in and really appreciate your business.

AD
Adam D.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the staff does quality work, and everything is transparent. They gave him the prices after they did diagnostics and made things simple with everything they did that day.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks for the great review Adam!

GD
Greg D.
FIAT Spider
06/13/2019
Always the best for Service
As always, Furgerson’s is spot on... They got my classic Fiat in for a smog check immediately, the price was right, they were right on the time required, and everyone from service desk to mechanic was upbeat. I’ve recommended them to other Fiat owners as the “best”. And they are!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks Greg, that is a beauitful car and we are very glad you come to us and refer us to your friends.

BG
Barbara G.
06/12/2019
The prompt, excellent service makes going to Furgerson's a pleasure. The gentleman at the Front Desk was also terrific!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks Barbara! It was our pleasure to serve you.

Kathy B.
06/10/2019
Kathy Barry
I had the most positive experience at this family owned garage. I actually had the owners children in my preschool many years ago and they are adults now! The friendliness and content staff shows that they are happy working there. Tom and Tony who diagnosed my mini coopers problem were well informed. They knew their stuf! They kept the price down and I truly appreciate all of their service!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks so much Kathy, we really appreciate your review

Kathy B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/08/2019
Kathy Barry
This family owned business employs the best, most honest people I’ve had the pleasure to
Meet. Tom the manager and To y who worked on my Mini Cooper we’re knowledgeable, helpful and saved me money! I am grateful to them. I have used them for many of my cars. And they are now my home town mechanics!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much Kathy! We really appreciate your business and good words.

Dionna M.
06/07/2019
Had a great experience at the shop. Quick and easy smog check with great service!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Dionna, glad to be of service.

BD
Bradley L. D.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/06/2019
Great Service!
The Mastertech’s at Furgersons have taken care of my family’s vehicles forever. They offer high quality service at a fair price.

Thanks Brad!

Derron C.
06/05/2019
Brake And Light Inspection
I had a great experience with Fergerson's team, from the front desk to the Brake Light Inspector. I am very knowledgable of cars and mechanics, and ofter dislike meeting other mechanics because they make it known how much more they know than me. Rich was very polite and accommodating, and and very knowledgable if the Brake Light process and about many cars the we share the same passion. My experience was very positive, and I will always keep Fergersons top of mind for future services.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thank You Derron!

LW
Lisa W.
06/04/2019
Oil Change
I would say the only thing that you could do better is to make me feel more welcome. I spoke to Tom on the phone before my visit as I had trouble with your website. I wasn't able to make an appointment and got no email or phone call to verify the appointment (so I guess that would be a second complaint) but when I got their Tom never said hi. None of the staff is very warm. Just acknowledging me with a good morning would be nice.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks for your feedback Lisa, I am sorry that I did not greet you when you arrived, I am truly sorry as I want everyone to feel welcome here. I may have been busy but that is no excuse. Please accept my appology and I will do better next time.

Kristie M.
Toyota Avalon
06/02/2019
great, as always
Ferguson's does not disappoint. AS usual, I was in and out in 30 min or so. They have awesome record-keeping, so even though my car was bought used, they had records from previous owner! Love the discount too, even though I didn't have a coupon!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks Kristie! Glad to be of service.