Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

GG
Gabriel J. G.
05/27/2019
Evan was very courteous and patient with me with the explanations.
They do a very good job and reasonable and timely.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks for coming in Gabriel, we appreciate your business

PG
Paul G.
San Diego, CA
Lexus ES 350
05/23/2019
Professional, Courteous and Most Friendly staff
comments
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks Paul

San Marcos, CA
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
05/23/2019
Fast service
Yeah service was very fast and professional. My experience was very positive. I will be back as needed.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you very much!

JO
Jim O.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
05/22/2019
Great shop
This is a great place to have your auto worked on. Staff is great the mechanics there are good. The are prompt with their scheduling.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks Jim!

TC
Tom C.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
05/21/2019
Love the web-enabled inspection report!!
The web-enabled inspection report allowed me to review findings, arrange for new tires and saved me 25 bucks by skipping the tire rotation. Thanks Ferg!

Thank you Tom!

ET
Evelyn T.
05/19/2019
Top service from every staff member!
Over the last 1 ½ years I was first introduced to Furgerson’s excellent service with a smog check and oil change. That experience sold me! And I heard only good reports while speaking to their long-time loyal customers in the waiting room. In May ’19, Service Advisor Evan Todd provided a detailed review of my ’99 Camry’s auto inspection report: he used understandable language and he prioritized maintenance suggestions for my safety and my vehicle’s smooth running. He showed respect for my budget. Without any pressure, he suggested 3 possible service plans, each with a different cost and ideal timeline to complete. My choice of plans, including installation of new tires, was expected to take a full day, possibly 1 ½ days. By mid-afternoon of the first day’s work, Evan phoned to ask if the car could be kept overnight to allow a full post-maintenance inspection the next morning. I have complete confidence in Evan Todd’s integrity and recommendations. And I’m happy to have all future auto work done by any one of the ASE Certified Technicians. Thank you!
Evan T., Service Advisor from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/21/2019

We greatly appreciate the thoughtful review Evelyn! We strive for this type of satisfaction on a daily basis, and are proud to do so. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Evan Todd
Service Advisor, ASE Master Certified Technician
(760) 436-3337

MK
Maria K.
FIAT 500
05/19/2019
Excellent Service and Reminders of Future Service needed
I personally recommend Furgerson’s Garage. They are excellent in keeping track of my cars maintenance. This is most helpful for a career professional. Once less thing to worry about. Just leave it to the men who know.

Thank you Maria! Glad to be of service

GA
Gina A.
05/18/2019
Fast service
Convenient, in the neighborhood. After work reports are thorough and complete.

Thank You Gina! We appreciate your business

HM
Heidi M.
Mercedes-Benz S450
05/18/2019
I already left 5 star yelp.......
If I could give them 10 stars I would! Best automotive In Encinitas been coming here for years! Got me in and out with appt for smog in 15 minutes! And when I came back they were checking my air in my tires Just Because!! Thank you David for going beyond BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thanks you Heidi!

AC
Alison C.
05/16/2019
Loyalty
I myself (and my family)have been using this place for 30 years ! Even when I was in college in SF I would drive (if possible) back down here to do the work. It’s very hard to find a place you can trust. Their work is honest and fair. Great customer service too.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks Alison! you are the best!

CK
Clair K.
05/15/2019
smog check or oil change
This place always lets me know what should be done when I bring the van in for either oil or smog check. The 2001 Odyssey , as a result, has never had a problem. Never pushy or trying to sell something not needed. They give the car the once over so that I am confident when I leave, I won't have a problem. Price to fix is upfront.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you Clair! We appreciate your coming in and the great review

Doug W.
San Diego, CA
GMC Yukon XL
05/13/2019
prompt response and timely fair service
Good service at a reasonable price

Thanks Doug

Samuel S.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said they were quick, great people, and good people.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you Samuel, Glad you came in!

Rusty B.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Nissan Murano
05/11/2019
Once again
This was easy and painless as most appointments are at Furgerson’s Garage. That doesn’t mean I didn’t spend any money, it just means they got to my vechicle found the problem and fixed it. It’s nice dropping your car off to people you trust. Not to mention, I know them and they know me, which is cool!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Rusty! We are always glad to see you! thanks for the great review

05/11/2019
Brake Service well done
Fast, courteous service, accurate diagnosis, no hard sells, fair price, excellent results
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you, we appreciate the feedback.

Debra B.
Lexus ES 300
05/08/2019
Great service !
Best service department , love their system on the vehicle inspection too! We thought at the beginning that the noise was from my power steering unit, but after their inspection we found that it was my alternator. Replace the alternator in time !

Going back to the vehicle inspection ... once your vehicle has been repaired Ferguson’s mechanics actually prepare a recommendation list of items that need to be repaired in the future. Having a 20 year old Lexus this is a must to keep it running! Thank you again, and thank you to Evan and the Mechanics !!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Debra! We are glad that our digital inspections are helpful. Thanks for the great feedback

Oceanside, CA
05/08/2019
Awesome!
Everyone is very nice, very courteous and quick to acknowledge that you have entered their shop. Everyone knows what they are doing; they are very professional. They give an accurate time frame and call if any additional suggestions for repair(s) come up. They are efficient and timely. Great place to go.

Thank you very much!

Thomas S.
California
Nissan Sentra
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said Justin, the service writer, attended to his issue and Thomas said Justin was fantastic in resolving the issue to his satisfaction.

05/07/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said this is the worst business ever for service. The service advisor and the writer lied to him and were very unprofessional. They said his vehicle would be done at a certain time and he sat for an additional 45 minutes when his vehicle was actually done. They tried to oversell him a part and he will never do business or recommend them ever for the reasons already stated.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/14/2019

Thomas, Thank you for coming back. We are sorry that you were not completely satisfied and we hope that your experience was better and needs car's needs were met. Thanks again

Don R.
05/06/2019
Best garage ever!
After bouncing around for 8 years for service at 2 different Suburu dealers and one other independent garage, we've finally found the place to stick with for excellent service: Furgerson's Garage. It's taken some work to figure out what has been done, where, and when, for maintenance on our 2010 Outback, but that's one good thing about Fergerson's. If they tell you that your car, for instance, needs new spark plugs, they will then say, "but you may have had them replaced earlier" and then wait for me to check the records, then say, okay, you can hold off on that for now" ... etc. They work with you to do what is necessary, and prioritize what may need to be done in the future. Their employees are easy to work with, and overall it's a great garage!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Don, we really appreciate the great review and are glad you have found us.

BJ
Bill J.
05/02/2019
Rapid turnaround was key and they did it.
I've been going to Furgerson's for years with my 2007 Toyota Forerunner. They are always attentive, courteous and timely. This time the alternator died out on the road and I had it towed from where it broke down in San Marcos back to Fugerson's. They took it in at 11am and by 3:30 they had replace the battery and the alternator and run a full diagnostic on the electrical system, and confirmed that it was ready to hit the road again. We were very grateful for the fast work.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Bill! Glad to be of service.